• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Random Hotel (Walk-in) Interest Check

Interested in joining The Random Hotel?

• Yes, I'll be a guest

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Yes, I'll be a full-time receptionist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'll be a part-time receptionist

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, I'll be a security guard

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes, I'll be an employee (job option not stated)

• No thanks :P

• Total voters
LMAO! She ghost-like?
I said style. Mysterious being that only owner knows anything about.

Okay, have you ever considered making a Head of Entertainment? Like a person, who plans events, oversees pool activity or organise time for children so that parents can have some free time?

I said style. Mysterious being that only owner knows anything about.

Okay, have you ever considered making a Head of Entertainment? Like a person, who plans events, oversees pool activity or organise time for children so that parents can have some free time?
Hehehe... most guests don't have children, but technically my employees and I have PM meetings talking about events at the hotel. If you become an employee, you'll have access to this :3

ibW3JEr.png

monday-calendar-page_318-58292.jpg

Time:
12AM
dancing-music-3e5f231afa3f38eb-512x512.png

68-512.png

Activity:
Gambling
img_467043.png

Ends:
12AM

INTRODUCTION Hello everyone!
I am booping here just in case anyone is interested in joining for the RaNdOM EVenT occurring at The Random Hotel. This is a casual RP. No post length requirement. This is a completely judgement-free role play. If you're tired of the character you created, check them out of the hotel and create a new character. This is a very flexible RP. Feel free to ask any questions :]

498a3b567d5f14c3720014ed4a68c889.png

158d9aacaf77ada0b511ea8aff2a1046.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back