• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Random Hotel (Walk-in) Interest Check

Interested in joining The Random Hotel?

• Yes, I'll be a guest

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Yes, I'll be a full-time receptionist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'll be a part-time receptionist

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, I'll be a security guard

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes, I'll be an employee (job option not stated)

• No thanks :P

• Total voters

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

633RdI7.png
---------------
v1Sag6X.png
---------------
Hb3LcHt.png

qifjOvk.jpg

• BeXAxHT.jpg

1nZMxky.png

The Random Hotel exists in an unknown dimension and its entrance door would randomly appear, hence its name, in another dimension, inviting beings of all sorts.

Upon entering the hotel, you will find an inviting air around you. The front desk would be to your left and the lobby, with plenty seating, to your right. The colors surrounding the hotel are crisp, alluring, and easy on the eyes; mostly consisting of neutral colors of cream, white and brown with splashes of orange and green.

Before I can create this role play, I need the following:

1) Either a full-time receptionist (A person who can always be available to attend to guests needs) or Night/Day shift Receptionist (the more the merrier)

2) Security guards (Random stuff always occurs at the hotel and I need all the muscle I can get)

3) Guests (Once I have enough guests interested, I'd love to start the RP. I'm creating a few myself)

Please use the floor map below to use as a guide throughout the hotel.
The Random Hotel's Floor Map
uPqCm35.jpg
Occupied Room Numbers

Guest: Fawna Mae Room: Cabana Room
Guest: Mr. Vincent Hemmingwell Room: 265
Guest: Finvarra Room: 200.5
Guest: Amara Wolfe Room: 900
Guest: XXXX Room: XXX

Last edited:
Disregard the occupied room numbers. Those are from my last make of this RP. I was too lazy to remove them.

When I made this RP, I found it difficult working on my own, so I decided this time that I would 'hire' help rather than using NPCs.

The Random Hotel
Role Play || Character Sheet || OOC || Dice Events

Last edited:
Well, while I wait for any potential employees and guest, I'd like to add that there are a lot of mysteries of how the hotel runs and how it keeps business. You'll find currency is irrelevant in this unknown dimension. Shelter, food, everything is free, and no one questions it.

I like this role play a lot because most characters come with their own personal quests and it is fun to watch them unfold. (I had a detective unravel a mysterious death that somehow tied The Random Hotel)

This role play has many events to help characters mingle and find purpose. May it be love or friendship or a secret blood-lust waiting to unveil.

Ohhhhhh, I made a catgirl once for an RP just like that! I'd love to bring her back >w<
Uhh, at the other RP she was a waitress so... Would that be the equivalent of a receptionist over here? : O

Definitely interested

Ohhhhhh, I made a catgirl once for an RP just like that! I'd love to bring her back >w<
Uhh, at the other RP she was a waitress so... Would that be the equivalent of a receptionist over here? : O

Definitely interested
Aw thanks! If you'd like, you can definitely stick to being a waitress. :3

You don't have to be a receptionist if you don't want to. I'm patient. I'm sure one will come around :D

Aw thanks! If you'd like, you can definitely stick to being a waitress. :3

You don't have to be a receptionist if you don't want to. I'm patient. I'm sure one will come around :D
Okay then, waitress it is~! >w<

Uhhh, may I have some instructions for the Character sheet? (Or more accurately, the Job Application XD)
Am I supposed to download that file and use an art/image editing program to fill it in?
I'm used to the usual CS formats so, I'm a little bit confused ^^'

Okay then, waitress it is~! >w<

Uhhh, may I have some instructions for the Character sheet? (Or more accurately, the Job Application XD)
Am I supposed to download that file and use an art/image editing program to fill it in?
I'm used to the usual CS formats so, I'm a little bit confused ^^'
AHAHAHA! Nah, I just need a picture (or a description), you're character's name and a drop of their blood :3

Lol I can't help but picture a "Restaurant at the End of the Universe" type thing eheh
I imagine all sorts of beings pass through lol

30127592_1846145935436521_1629285183628771328_n.jpg
29598304_1846146578769790_829120965223907328_n.jpg
30123837_1846147505436364_2431151639306960896_n.jpg
29791708_1846144895436625_8989688857758793728_n.jpg

Random banter: You can be whatever you want. You can be a demon, alien, robot, or furry!

In The Random Hotel, race is not discriminated. Sea Jay Sea Jay

AHAHAHA! Nah, I just need a picture (or a description), you're character's name and a drop of their blood :3
Oh! Pfffffft, silly me! XD
I can do you one better, here's her profile from the other RP, very slightly reworded because now it's a hotel instead of a tavern:

badf85a5996c98530a40e20f4ff624dd_by_necessity4fun-dag16ok.jpg
Natalie Kassell
  • Nicknames/Titles: Nat.
  • Race: Felidae
Natalie comes from a world very similar to ours, except that in there people have evolved from felines instead of monkeys, so they have pointy teeth, feline ears and tails and a vestige of feline instincts, that might kick in with the right stimulus. Natalie herself is just a student that happened to come across the mysterious hotel door and decided to check it out because she was curious. Now she works in it part-time.

She's a Hyperactive, bubbly girl who does her best at the job, despite being a little bit clumsy. Natalie will ask about anything she doesn't know and sometimes might not take tasks with the seriousness she should, but in the end, she'll still work hard to do whatever she's asked to.

Oh! Pfffffft, silly me! XD
I can do you one better, here's her profile from the other RP, very slightly reworded because now it's a hotel instead of a tavern:

badf85a5996c98530a40e20f4ff624dd_by_necessity4fun-dag16ok.jpg
Natalie Kassell
  • Nicknames/Titles: Nat.
  • Race: Felidae
Natalie comes from a world very similar to ours, except that in there people have evolved from felines instead of monkeys, so they have pointy teeth, feline ears and tails and a vestige of feline instincts, that might kick in with the right stimulus. Natalie herself is just a student that happened to come across the mysterious hotel door and decided to check it out because she was curious. Now she works in it part-time.

She's a Hyperactive, bubbly girl who does her best at the job, despite being a little bit clumsy. Natalie will ask about anything she doesn't know and sometimes might not take tasks with the seriousness she should, but in the end, she'll still work hard to do whatever she's asked to.
Awe, thanks for that. Once I have all my employees, we'll have an official meeting before the RP is opened. I'll explain all the secrets and whatnots regarding the hotel. Nothing too serious like once we have your blood, we'll gift it to the Blood Demon Clan (they financially support TRH), and if you try to quit, they'll hunt you down and kill you :3 Like I said, don't worry. We managed to sneak out one employee who quit (he was found dead later, but they took his soul and bounded him to the bar... no biggie)

Awe, thanks for that. Once I have all my employees, we'll have an official meeting before the RP is opened. I'll explain all the secrets and whatnots regarding the hotel. Nothing too serious like once we have your blood, we'll gift it to the Blood Demon Clan (they financially support TRH), and if you try to quit, they'll hunt you down and kill you :3 Like I said, don't worry. We managed to sneak out one employee who quit (he was found dead later, but they took his soul and bounded him to the bar... no biggie)
I like your style~~ :3

large.jpg

Name; Thomas Newton
Age; 16 1/2
Gender; Male
Species; 78% human 21% Faun
Role; Guest

Thomas is the son of a human woman and a Faun father. There's nothing really special about his past, he was inspired to become a doctor like his grandfather and decided to spend his time practicing medicine . Thomas is known to be very friendly, but he seems to be kinda fragile and likes to stay to stay to his self most of the time.​

Well, just to add more information regarding the RP, I update the time of day with the weather forecast. There should always be an event every other week. Anyone can contribute to events.

For example, if a HUGE intergalactic dinosaur appears. I’m going to need help kicking it out >.< or If your character is a vampire and the infamous vampire hunter from your realm appears (depends if he’s nice or not), we just might have to kick him out too!

I have many events preplanned and you can even make a personal event for your own character. For example, I had a wizard practicing spells then BAM! Hell broke loose and mindless shadow demons were everywhere. It was a fun and even unexpected event for me :3

Just talking to talk. Yeah.

be01f44181db2d6bb9ecb38fe46c5ac11344203091_full.jpg
Name: Adrian Foster
Race: Human though he is a contractor
Role:Guest
Adrian carried a torrent of debts and to have them all forgiven he made a deal with a demon. The deal was that whenever Adrian touches someone, the demon does as well. Needless to say, nothing good ever comes of being touched like this. That is why he wears his black gloves and why he always turns away help if he can do something himself. The demon who he is contracted with has been sealed away for quite some time and though his touch damages living flesh, he desperately wants to feel that he isnot alone. Unable to silence the demon's urges, Adrian occasionally takes to the streets looking for someone he can simply touch, if only for a little while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back