• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ramen Shop Headquarters《 I CAN PUNCH IT! Out-of-Character 》

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blu

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
《 Ramen Shop OOC 》

ramenshop.png

「 Welcome to the Out-of-Character Chat! Use this for discussions relating to the RP or just for general chatter. For newcomers, check out the RP information thread filed under 'Lore' to get started. 」

RP Rules
  • 1 All RPNation rules apply.
  • 2 Use general RP etiquette (no godmod, powerplay, etc.).
  • 3 As the Host/GM, I have final say on all decisions relating to the RP.
  • 4 Be respectful of other players and keep personal drama out of the RP.
  • 5 (Main Role) One character per player. Feel free to create as many NPCs as needed.
  • 6 (Side Role) No character cap. You do not have to follow the weekly posting requirement.
  • 7 One post per week (minimum). Let me know when you can't post.
  • 8 Minimum post length is flexible. Write as much or as little as you need to get your point across but just make sure there is enough for others to respond to.
  • 9 If I like your character sheet, that means your character is approved.
  • 10 Sheets for main roles are accepted based on quality and not first come, first served if there is an excess amount of players.

Last edited:
Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire Two thoughts on your sheet:

1. We don't really get a good sense of his personality aside from stoic maybe? Do you think you can add just a tad more? ERode made a good point here, I concede lol

2. Can you explain the 64 hexagram magic in more detail (how it works, etc.), and/or give some examples of spells that he uses most often?

Also I like how that png image isn't a png lol

Last edited:
ERode ERode she seems really scary cool. Nothing needs fixing or changing as far as I can see.

Can't wait to see the other sheets!

R U S T R U S T Squad141 Squad141 Btw are you guys still planning to make sheets? I see you haven't joined the discord so just wanted to check up.

ERode ERode she seems really scary cool. Nothing needs fixing or changing as far as I can see.

R U S T R U S T Squad141 Squad141 Btw are you guys still planning to make sheets? I see you haven't joined the discord so just wanted to check up.
Oh sorry I forgot too!

Defined Comedy Defined Comedy Welcome our first accepted sheet! Not just because you're applying for the president role, but it's a very good sheet indeed.

Yeah, sorry! I'm gonna have to bounce on this, a bit too busy at the moment. Good luck, though!

I've chosen ERode ERode and Tapfic Tapfic to round out our main cast of characters. They did amazing work with their sheets so congrats to them!

R U S T R U S T This message is primarily aimed at you since you're not on our discord but feel free to write your character as a side cast member if you still want to participate.

I've chosen ERode ERode and Tapfic Tapfic to round out our main cast of characters. They did amazing work with their sheets so congrats to them!

R U S T R U S T This message is primarily aimed at you since you're not on our discord but feel free to write your character as a side cast member if you still want to participate.
Hey I’m going to have to leave the roleplay! Apologies!

Hey Sei Shonagon Sei Shonagon I noticed you're still part of the discord so I just wanted to check if you're still planning to make a character sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back