• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Quest For Eversoul

What is your Class Mighty Warrior

• Knight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bard

• Theif

• Wizard

• Other

• Total voters

Shadora

One Thousand Club
Welcome brave warrior to The Quest for Eversoul here you will start as your average nerd living your life playing D&D and other various games of the like but one day your friends convince you to take your game to the next level.

LARP or Live Action Role Play but when one of your friends brings a strange book for his wizardly spells the day goes all wrong because as he reads from the book a real demon is summoned and what started out as a game now becomes a reality can you and your friends vanquish the now very real demon threat or will your world fall into the clutches of darkness?

(This will also have a second and third part which are mostly done already I would like at least 5 heroes to join before I start)

@Newtype @Ninja God @Archangel Galdrael @RoyalPhoenix32

Welcome brave warrior to The Quest for Eversoul here you will start as your average nerd living your life playing D&D and other various games of the like but one day your friends convince you to take your game to the next level.

LARP or Live Action Role Play but when one of your friends brings a strange book for his wizardly spells the day goes all wrong because as he reads from the book a real demon is summoned and what started out as a game now becomes a reality can you and your friends vanquish the now very real demon threat or will your world fall into the clutches of darkness?

(This will also have a second and third part which are mostly done already I would like at least 5 heroes to join before I start)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back