• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Quest | 2 Characters Each | Detailed Only | Fantasy Driven

XD oh thank you that’s really flattering lol :3 I can give you insight to each kingdom by the way. Their climate, what the buildings and architecture are like, what people wear while there, common foods, the General size of population and the city/kingdom itself. Stuff like that.

I should also mention that all kings and queens/rulers will be NPCs for the most part, and their families as I have them all mapped out ^^’ sorry. But you could be a relative of sorts, unless your planing to be an orc who has a bloodline ruling to a tribe in Skull’s Cry or Marrow Snap Valley 😂 there’s too many tribes to keep track of so I really couldn’t deny you that.

Also, all who said they were interested first get to tell me if they’re joining or not and then I’ll move down the line. So, NeonFlow NeonFlow I’ll need confirmation you will be joining.

pinnasina pinnasina CystalChompound CystalChompound and ApfelSeine ApfelSeine you are confirmed ^^

Cystal, to answer your question.
Yes and no. For the Hefflings, Satyrs and Fairies yes, their physical strength is lower than average. They can be a bit stronger depending on subspecies if Heffling (their animal half) but generally they are not very strong. For the Sun Elves, they are still fairly strong, though not like an Orc, more like a very strong human. Da”Almíoz is the only magic barring race who is much stronger than humans. Most of their kind, especially nobles, are fairly prejudice against other races, especially the weaker ones. This isn’t to say they all hate other races, they just look down upon them most of the time. Except Orcs, they see them as physically equal.

Heck yea tag team duo with myself lmao

Anyway lemme know when cs is up and also letting you know ill be on and off grid bc on an excursion rn more likely to be off grid than on for 4 days at most

It looks great and detailed etc but I'll probably be more able to say I want in or not after seeing the CS and a few other examples of characters. After speed reading the various races lore and a bit about magic I have a idea on most but humans (easy to assume them as the jack of all trades, strength in numbers sort, similar to most fantasy humans in a medieval setting aha)

Feel free to start without me but I'll probably keep an eye on this if I can think of a character or two.

NeonFlow NeonFlow
The rule is each person that joins, max of four, must have two characters. ^^’

Also; ApfelSeine ApfelSeine pinnasina pinnasina CystalChompound CystalChompound

The Quest Lore Page made this recently, going to be constantly updating it for a hot while until I’ve got everything I think we need right there. And I’ll be getting the Character page up soon. I just figured you guys might want some insight to everything before you create your characters and we hop into this 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back