• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness ooc

awriternamedian awriternamedian Hey Ian~ I found the original CS after like.. half an hour of looking! Woot for saved writing!

XD Also have the Draxxan lore thingy if ya want me to pm it to you.

I've been trying to decide if I want to transfer over
any of the lore that's been made in the past by other people.

Mmm, the one woman's whose name I can't remember made a lot of cool lore for the RP. I don't think many would mind if some of that made it over. Tis neat and would save you a lot of work.

Cosmo Cosmo Yeah, there are definitely some cool ones. And
I still have all of the info from our old roleplay.

Everything except the roleplay itself sadly. =(
lol, I even still have that damn synopsis I was
writing.

awriternamedian awriternamedian I just had the old rp pulled up. The rp, the ooc, the character sheet, everything. I kinda cheated. XD I found the OOC was made on Jun 2, 2016, went to archives and just skipped till that day, and boom, all there.

awriternamedian awriternamedian >.< That is only because I tend to forget my characters and fall out of character, so I need a lot to reread to get back into the mindset. Its all for purely selfish reasons.

But I am soooo glad the pictures survived because... I hate finding pictures.

Cosmo Cosmo They are super bad ass pictures. Unlike mine,
which have changed ten times. XD

And you are allowed to be very selfish, because I love
reading through it.

Lol they better be. XD I am a little ashamed to say I spend 2-3 hours looking for pictures when I make a CS... cause.. I'm.. not good at finding them... and I will look till I find the one that fits my ideal image.

Thanks! The cses were people are like, '2-3 paragraphs max', it kills me. ._. I once got rejected from an RP because TL-DR.

Cosmo Cosmo Oh, gods. I couldn't do 2-3 paragraphs max. Like, I sometimes
write that little, mostly because a lot of the information may be in other
places already. But I'd suffer. When I get in the groove with a character,
I can just go and go and go.

awriternamedian awriternamedian XD Same. Unless there is a lack of return info from someone I am talking to, I try to make it long enough to express everything and because we are nerds.

Cosmo Cosmo Nerds rule.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back