• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness ooc

So I thought I should add:
At one point, I was able to do like the in post links,
which made it easier to find characters and lore
that you wanted without digging through information.

I'm no longer able to do that, but I am able to
threadmark posts, which will work almost the same
way.

Well, I have Lore written for Seers, Changelings, and Shapeshifters. Other than that, as long as nothing is overpowered, any other races are up for grabs. If you have something you’d like to play, you’re welcome to write up the lore for it, or I can work with you to set it up.

I’ve got the changelings lore more firmly set up, mostly because one of my characters is one, but I’d be excited to see another, or a cool shapeshifter!

Sweet. I can't wait to see what youve got. I'd be more than happy to contribute to some lore with shapeshifters if that's what I go with.

OK, i plan on a retired General of the military forces.

Retired meaning, after years of service and sarcifice, the Queen replaced her without warning.

She'll be like a legend.

One question, im making an elven character, to give her that old, wise, somewhat superior vibe.

Is there magic, if so, to what extent?

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Of course! :)

Silki.Knight Silki.Knight What I have for shapeshifters is basically just a bunch of notes, so we could collaborate if you’d like.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof I'd imagine each race might have their own type of magic.
You know, I'm a huge lotr fan. So I imagine elves like the eldar.

Means they survive centuries, are unmatched in many skills.

For my character, imagine a female legolas, but with a special spear-glaive instead of a bow and daggers.

I was thinking she would know magic that is maybe related to the stars.

Oh! Oh! I've been debating my occupation. Could I do a jack of all sort of character? But not ALL all, more so focused on like stealth, spy, assassin, theif type things. And fighting. Can I do that?

Whoo, look at all these character ideas.

And then here I am, thinking of a shapeshifter who had a knack for illusion magic who just likes messing with people. Like, he doesn't care if it's the queen or the rebels, he'll mess with any attempts he could get his hands on.

Of course, all done in a disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back