• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness (ooc)

Pokegeek151 Pokegeek151 I can't respond until other people have.
Why not? Allan can interact with How, and you can either have Emmony's reaction to How now or later. I can't respond until you do, since I'm only running one character. That's kinda the point of running two.

Emmony was talking to someone when How caused all that chaos.
Then do Allan in the meantime. That's the point of running two characters, is it not?
awriternamedian awriternamedian
Note: I am probably just being impatient and excited. I haven't been on in a year, and I really want to be in a good RP. I've been rping on Discord recently, which is a really different type of RP.

Then do Allan in the meantime. That's the point of running two characters, is it not?
awriternamedian awriternamedian
Note: I am probably just being impatient and excited. I haven't been on in a year, and I really want to be in a good RP. I've been rping on Discord recently, which is a really different type of RP.

I guess she wants to have Emmony react first?

Is Discord RP like chatroom? I used to do chat RP but I found it took up too much time. xD

I guess she wants to have Emmony react first?

Is Discord RP like chatroom? I used to do chat RP but I found it took up too much time. xD
Yeah. I'm in a Pokémon RP, and we don't meet very often, but the response time is nearly instant, and all the lines are short, often just dialogue. I like being able to write out something with substance without getting left behind.

Yeah... I used to RP on AOL. lol I can't do the chatroom RP anymore though, I don't have time for that. I do get excited for posts on the forums, but I like the pace still. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back