• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pub on the Edge of the World || OOC

*Oh shit i'm late*

Yeah! I don't want the RP to die and i was kinda wondering if something happened to you it but it looks lile, everything is Okay! :p Glad to see you are back!

THE SUPREME IS BACK ALL HAIL THE SUPREME!

Honestly so happy to see a new post! No more than a hour ago i was saying to myself "Well... Guess it's dead no, too bad" and suddently, new post Yayy!

Sorry for the double post, but i forgot to tell it!

Tomorrow i'm going for a month long vacation to the mountain. I'll theorically have wifi and internet here, but you never know, right? I'd rather warn you that if i'm not that active, or "disappear" for 4 weeks, that's why.

Hopefully, everything will go as usual, and i'll have internet! ^o^

Excellent that this rp is still rolling. I'll get my post up soon, most likely tomorrow and I apologize for not noticing sooner.

May I ask who is with who in the flying basket? I seemed to lost sense of that and I'm finally able write another post

I have found the quote in the RP that is telling who's with who in the RP, here it is :)
«Moving quickly, he led Albaran and Va into one basket, and Torik into the large one. Silvette and Ama were already in one together, so that left... Delastarh and him(Fey) would ride together.»

Hope that helped Sammv Sammv :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back