• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Promised King{OOC}

Restful

Just Me
Religion plays different roles for different people, but in this world almost everyone believes in the gods. Some more so than others. The farmers pray to the gods for good crops and etc for other livelihoods. Those who anger the gods in some way it is shown by negative things happening to them. Symbols are everywhere for different gods, and different blessings. Some gods are praised more than others, and the more followers and more prayers a god/goddess receives means the more powerful they are. The nine main gods are as listed, the other minor gods may be created by you guys as long as you post them and keep note of them in the ooc thread.

The god of sun and power/war(Is followed by all. Head of the gods)- Anthros

The goddess of earth and fertility-Leana

The god of death- Varyn

The goddess of wisdom (Known for protection of women)-Aryia

The god of trickery and mischief- Ovton

The goddess of time- Emira

The god of love- Ides

The goddess of creation(Created earth and human kind. Is rumored to be sleeping and if she is awoken before the promised king is on the throne she will be so saddened by the world she will cry and flood the world, ending it forever)-Ethys

The god of prophecy-Mickros

Wisteria

Map.jpg
The first land that this rp will take place in. It is ruled by the king Nexius and his queen Vera. Their heir is a son named Cameron, and they have a young princess name Avery. Wisteria is the most prosperous nation in the world with their main income coming from mining. If you are caught breaking the law in Wisteria depending on your crime you are either sentenced to prison or the mines. Nobody survives the mines, it is constant work, hardly any sleep, abuse and pain. This makes Wisteria's crime the lowest amongst the other nations, and sometimes Wisteria will ship in prisoners from other countries to work them in the mines.

Arcarnia- This is the capital of Wisteria. This is where the castle for the kingdom is. Largest city in the land. It is a fishing city, right on the ocean.

Bellow- This is a hunting/fishing town. Not a city, but not just a village either. Has a few taverns here and there, and nice market for trading and selling.

Ayrith- A very large city, the lower caste. Many merchants call this city home.

Pachric-Another large city. They are filled with the most diversity here, people from all over visit this town due to its strong passions in art.

Mercery- This is just a small, little farming village. One tavern, market is open every day.

Lightright- A tiny fishing village. One tavern, a small market open only every other day.

Hayer- Right on the border with a neighboring country this city is the most dangerous of all cities.

Reo-A small farming village. Three taverns, large market open every day.

Thorpse- A small very religious farming village. One tavern, markets open every day other than Sunday and Monday.

Harnesy-A small village surviving from hunting. Most men from this town become soldiers. Very loyal to the crown. Two taverns, market open every day.

Caster- A large city with a fishing being their main source of income. The largest jail in the city is located here. Resting stop for many prisoners before the mines.

The Silent Brothers- While each city has a church, this is a large temple for the praise of the god of death. Every kingdom will have one of the Silent Brothers temples located somewhere on the map.

Teo- A rather large village who focus on a lot of farming. They have a rather large market and people here tend to be very happy and joyful for some reason.

Meo- A small, very poor village. For them to go to market they must travel to another town. They have poor crops here, and are just poor over all.

Lucer- A very mysterious and hidden town.

Nexius
latest

Vera
685c66d12bce0fb6954a3773fc9fdba76647b449_hq.jpg

Cameron
53ZxkAy.jpg

Avery

18e947e74014487de22da5befaa23a2c.jpg

Last edited:
"The developers of the valley in a chat or a chat, but my chili hydrogen layer intact. Sit was not at fault but that Vulputate some programming, please ultricies lion warm and soft in the cartoon sauce convenience, partners or customers a secret from Obama. Id lobortis eget velit felis, none of the gate of the pulvinar tristique pellentesque amet, urna nec, erat turpis luctus velit nibh, and a. He was at and how laborious and, ipsum congue augue condimentum urna tortor of life, at sollicitudin metus Sed congue. Gateway between them and consequently are now soccer, propaganda and hatred foot diameter software installed, there is no football After school care is paid for the convenience of clinical age. Manufacturing vehicles mass present, not at zero, and the kids in. In order to."

A couple of questions:
• What is the neighboring kingdom called?
• Is Wisteria currently at war with them?
• What town is the roleplay beginning in?

There is a kingdom to the north past the mountains, no name created yet and also not at war with them. A kingdom to the east across the sea just a ways, Wisteria is at war with them. Then a kingdom to the west, and I believe this is the kingdom that Ami's character is from and I let her create the names and most protocol there. At some point I will create a map and everything for all the kingdoms. Just a lot of work and I haven't done it yet.

Also the rp will start in the forest just a bit off of Caster.

My character is complete! I hope she is acceptable, but please do not hesitate to tell me if I need to make changes. I took a couple of liberties in the biography section, let me know if I overstepped my bounds. Restful Restful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back