• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Promised King{OOC}

xP That's fine I think. We were waiting on the priest, but I don't think it's gonna happen since they have been pretty unresponsive.

Hey guys! Im going to make the opening post tonight. I have been awake for over 24 hours and I'm going to catch some zzz's. I'll also make the priest myself tonight since it hasn't been made yet.

Well I still haven't gotten to sleep yet. The first post is up. I am dead. Also the first post sucks, I apologize I just wanted to get this started.

Honey, I feel. It's 2:50 where I am, and I'm heading to bed. Might be the earliest this week.

Restful Restful , Lilith and Ryder are in the forest off of Caster, how long are you planning to be there? Are you waiting for characters to wander upon them by chance, or will they run into them on the move? I'm just trying to determine how and when to introduce Elean. Also, this is random but how did you make this map? I like it and and I have always had trouble creating maps for roleplays. Last thing, not to be rude or anything, but would you be open to me finding a new picture for Princess Avery? Like the three other members of the royal family all have this similar style of art and tone, and then Avery just sort of seems off to the left. Feel free to say no. I was just wondering.

I think we are in the forest on the way to Caster? I remember them saying that but I don't remember where... it would make more sense for a doctor to be in a town already rather than stumbling about randomly in the woods xD. Most of the characters will likely be somewhere in Caster unless they already joined up with Ryder.

We shouldn't be in the forest too long, we are planning on heading into the city soon to hide out there a bit. (It was where I had planned the priest to run into Ryder. And then the warrior.) Anyone who already wants to be traveling with the two feel free to be. No one knows that they are part of the prophecy though.

I have no clue in all honesty. I literally googled free fantasy map makers. Through elimination I found a beta that I used. So just try googling that and you will probably find it. Once I get on my computer I could also go through my history and find a direct link if you would like?

Go right ahead and find a different picture. The only things that I want it to include is some aspects of both parents. Like hair and eyes and what not. Also she can be any age as long as she looks younger than the prince. Thanks a bunch!

We shouldn't be in the forest too long, we are planning on heading into the city soon to hide out there a bit. (It was where I had planned the priest to run into Ryder. And then the warrior.) Anyone who already wants to be traveling with the two feel free to be. No one knows that they are part of the prophecy though.

I have no clue in all honesty. I literally googled free fantasy map makers. Through elimination I found a beta that I used. So just try googling that and you will probably find it. Once I get on my computer I could also go through my history and find a direct link if you would like?

Go right ahead and find a different picture. The only things that I want it to include is some aspects of both parents. Like hair and eyes and what not. Also she can be any age as long as she looks younger than the prince. Thanks a bunch!
Could it be inkarnate? That map looks like one from inkarnate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back