• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Program - Chat

Dak Dak
Sounds good. Feel free to create a mission.
I'll just mention that they don't take missions against Russia (their ally) and US (their host).

Mr_DC Mr_DC I'm gonna introduce my character once Operation Sheer Cold is open. For right now, I'm gonna leave Nash alone

Mr_DC Mr_DC I'm gonna introduce my character once Operation Sheer Cold is open. For right now, I'm gonna leave Nash alone

Hopefully that mission will begin soon! After all, Predator Instinct should be out the way soon, so DC can focus on a bigger mission. Well try not to keep you waiting - you seemed pretty keen!

Hopefully that mission will begin soon! After all, Predator Instinct should be out the way soon, so DC can focus on a bigger mission. Well try not to keep you waiting - you seemed pretty keen!
Yeah, this roleplay seems really interesting.

So, question, where do the beasts sleep? Is there a general area for people to hang out in the base? Are there multiple floors?

The base is a huge underground bunker complex. Beasts have their own private rooms in their own private section of the bunker. The recruits tend to sleep in the barracks section of the bunker.

The base is a huge underground bunker complex. Beasts have their own private rooms in their own private section of the bunker. The recruits tend to sleep in the barracks section of the bunker.
Ok, so if I were to wake up, where would I go if I wanted to join a mission or stock up on weapons?

BubbleButt BubbleButt
There's the armory for weapons. As for the mission, I'd say we should talk to the person who created the mission ( Emibow Emibow ) as they would be running it. I think the briefing room to get all necessary information.

BubbleButt BubbleButt
There's the armory for weapons. As for the mission, I'd say we should talk to the person who created the mission ( Emibow Emibow ) as they would be running it. I think the briefing room to get all necessary information.
So they're doing briefing right now? Also, are you talking about speaking to them in IC or OOC?

BubbleButt BubbleButt
I'm only assuming a briefing would be in order. Not sure what the creator intended. If nothing, then that mission can be delayed in favor of 0stinato 0stinato 's mission until further planning is carried out.
Alright, so should my character go to briefing then, got it.

Do we have anything to know when a briefing is underway?

Mr_DC Mr_DC I edited my last post. I needed to add some stuff for the new mission I'm planning. I also had a little fun with the last part. Go ahead and lite Bear up for everything he has on....

From my understanding Cow wasn't at the base. You could day he got the email as well. Oh theng go to ones office to talk about it with bear

From my understanding Cow wasn't at the base. You could day he got the email as well. Oh theng go to ones office to talk about it with bear

Might do, might not do. I was just amused, that's all.
And your description of the Land of Eng was hilarious! Was it satire or no?

Agent Swan. The one who is in deep cover with the military organization that the team of beasts just attack. Unless I'm wrong and it's not Swan.

Oh, yeah, she's an entirely non-hostile spy. Sure, she can be something of a team mate. Definitely opens up possibilities for some interesting missions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back