• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Program - Chat

Mr_DC Mr_DC
I'm really open to either. Whether it's being social on the ground or dancing in the skies, I'm fine writing for both. Bat'll jump on any mission that might have use for his brand of air support, so no need to worry about him havin' a place on the battlefield. Although, on the subject of missions, Bat's specialties mean he can be sortied to hit just about anything within his aircraft's effective range. So if something goes south during a mission and the agents suddenly need support, he'll be more than happy to be the ace up their sleeve. Just a thought...

What is up Ladies and Gentlemen, it's yea boi Dak here on his laptop. That's right I finally fixed my computer. now you might be asking yourself... "Dak, does this mean your gonna be posting again?" Why yes it does [Insert name of who ever literally asked that question]. With my laptop back I know have the ability to post once again. And you can expect a post with in this next weekend, along with maybe a couple photos of some of the cool things that's gonna be happening. Once again thank you for the wait, but rest assured the post will be coming in due time....

Heads up! I'm going to be gone for a while (over a month), so I may be inactive!

photo.php

So this happened this weekend...

someone mind catching me up?

Mantis is starting a fight but the police just busted in. DC's last post with her should give you something to work with. All the other characters have moved around a bit.
Bear will probably be in Sheer Cold too.

If you've read my post you'll realise how ironic this is...

Spookily enough, someone my co-worker vaguely knew was run over and killed by a truck today.

Someone arrest Cow.

Mr_DC Mr_DC Hey I got a Mission idea. Maybe a wealthy business man needs some protection. He is part of a government that backed the Program, and is gonna be meeting other world leaders... Oh an assassination mission for a diplomat, and a protection mission from another.... Bam new mission....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back