• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Princess Brides OOC

Go ahead! The character sheet is linked above
Also, a few questions:
1. Can our characters be mythical beings? (not OP of course.)
2. Modern day as in with cellphones, TVs, etc.. If not, then as-in village-ish kingdom?
3. Is there a range for ages? Or are all the character's ages gonna be a mystery? (how old is the Princess?)

Also, a few questions:
1. Can our characters be mythical beings? (not OP of course.)
2. Modern day as in with cellphones, TVs, etc.. If not, then as-in village-ish kingdom?
3. Is there a range for ages? Or are all the character's ages gonna be a mystery? (how old is the Princess?)
From what I gather yes since mine was accepted XD And she's pretty much half dragon elven girl, as for setting I think it's cillagoeish but it was a car accident so no idea, AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades mind explaining :3 and for the last one age is included on CS and I assume late teens early twenties?

Hmmm I was actually thinking about making not another candidate, but a maid/lady attendant working for the princess (who may or may not hold some complicated feelings for the princess, but that's besides the point).

She'd be kind of a wild card/agent of chaos, eager to poke around in the candidates' business, but also someone the princess can use to find out more about the candidates.

Hmmm I was actually thinking about making not another candidate, but a maid/lady attendant working for the princess (who may or may not hold some complicated feelings for the princess, but that's besides the point).

She'd be kind of a wild card/agent of chaos, eager to poke around in the candidates' business, but also someone the princess can use to find out more about the candidates.
Oh, I love that idea so much!! If you'd like some sort of rivalry of formed friendship my character would be open, especially since she can on occasion sense feelings she may accidentally find out anyhow. XD

Oh, I love that idea so much!! If you'd like some sort of rivalry of formed friendship my character would be open, especially since she can on occasion sense feelings she may accidentally find out anyhow. XD

Oh yeah, I like that! Well, let's see about the friendship part. I'm not sure yet, but my character might not be all that easy to get along with.

Oh yeah, I like that! Well, let's see about the friendship part. I'm not sure yet, but my character might not be all that easy to get along with.
XD Welp, neither is mine to be honest, she tens to put up her tough front so as not to get hurt or hurt others but half the time it end sup doing both by accident, she always means for the best and despite how she acts and may talk words can hurt her a lot easier than what she lets on, especially on the topic of her extra features or anything with children.

I'd be interested in a discord, I just got into using it and it's pretty handy to use... I gotta do my character I just slept from 4 am to 2 pm gotta love holidays

Okay, I'm back! Sorry about that, I was exhausted and fell asleep

Trouvaille Trouvaille 1) Humans and humanoids are allowed but I really draw the line at bestiality so WHAT MYTHICAL CREATURE?
2) Kingdom evolved on magic and not technology so they wouldn't have TVs/cell phones etc but they would have magic equivalents
3) Princess Ana is turning 19, I'll make a bio for her and Elle in a minute

Mourning Dove Mourning Dove Make a bio! All is welcome! The more the merrier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back