• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Prince's Hidden Garden [1x1] {M/F}

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Prince's Hidden Garden

castle.jpg

You were the prince of the highest kingdom and everyone adored you; well, especially the women. Your father, the King, kept trying to set you up with a Princess. But every single one of them only wanted a higher title to put on their name and wanted to take advantage. But your mother had passed away when you were young, your butler had later told you when your father became sick, that there was a garden made especially for you.

You went to it, it was gorgeous... like nothing you had ever seen before.

Door:
garden.jpg

While walking in:
garden1.jpg

Inside:
garden2.jpg

garden3.jpg

After going into the garden many times, you kept getting this feeling that someone was watching you. You left food out on a stump near the waterfall and when you came back the next day, it was gone. Definitely was somebody living there.

You hid overnight and spotted her... wow, she was beautiful... extraordinary...

kunaa.png
Not my art.

Rules:
I'm playing the female, my apologies.
I only roleplay in posts, not conversation/PMs.
Be patient and polite/nice.
I need more than three-four sentences, nothing less.
This is a romance.

Interested? Good.

Questions? Ask.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back