• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Poèkerus Mutation OOC

What do you think the ultimate goal of the characters should be?

• Finding a Cure

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Finding the legendaries

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Reaching an area unaffected by Pokerus

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Continue to hold out in Veilstone city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these (please specify)

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Macintot

WeeWoo
This is the thread for OOC discussion! Questions, comments, smart remarks. I'll get the character and lore pages up soon.

So, what do y'all have in mind as far as characters and plot? Thus far we've discussed trying to find Bebe in Hearthome so we can access PC Pokemon, and maybe eventually trying to find Krane's lab in Orre.

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Hyperlink4 Hyperlink4 lonecoyote lonecoyote Webs Elk Webs Elk Loki777 Loki777

I vote to find the legendaries, and use them to combat the Pokerus (assuming they're immune, which I think they are)

I think instead of using the Orre region, we build up a plot to have a purification chamber like system in the Sinnoh region. Maybe it was one of the research projects of Galactic? Just so travel isn’t such an extraneous topic.

I'm good with either plot, but I will mention: if Serebii's map of the Pokemon world is accurate, Orre and Sinnoh several regions apart from each other. I'll post a link below. Sinnoh is that Island on the right side of the map, while Orre is the desert in the top left corner.
Serebii.net Pokéarth

You probably already said this, but is there an extent to what region our character's pokemon comes from? Also, if we find the legendaries and ask them to combat the Pokerus, I think we could try to find Arceus or Ho-Oh and instead of them curing it, they give us the tools to combat the Pokerus and we have to use what they have given us to find a cure so a combination of finding the legendaries.

What I though of is each legendary leads us to another and then eventually to Arceus/Ho-Oh and from there we begin to find a cure and having the purification chamber that was talked about.

I hope I explained that well, but it's all just a sudden thought I just had. It might be a lot though.

Pokemon can be from any region. The only restrictions are no legendaries and only one Pokemon per person. Mega evolutions are allowed, as long as you don't go
god-mode on them. You can also choose to not have a Pokemon, if that's how you roll.

loki777 said:
'Sup?

So, looking at all of this, what if we start out looking for legendaries, with either the goal of enlisting their help or escaping Pokerus; the characters could have conflicting ideas what to do when we find them. Arceus or Ho-oh could cure the disease on their own; or Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina have their own dimensions we could flee into. Maybe we could even tap into technological know-how from Mewtwo and Genesect to build a purification chamber. It also solidifies an initial motive to find Bebe, out of hope that Dawn/Lucas had a legendary in the PC. That's my idea, anyways. What do y'all think?

Okay! Loki If you wanna put up your character sheet, I'll post the main on Wednesday unless someone tells me to wait.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back