• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ€ โ€” ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the plot grove
hello hello ! i'm natasha, you can also call me nat if you prefer, or any variation of the name (i don't have a lot of nicknames).

i wanted to start up a brand new search thread which also serves as a storage place for all my plots. i struggled a little with my mental health for a bit, and as a result, a few of my roleplays fell through. i'm feeling much better now and i just wanted to apologise to former partners for my absence! if you'd like to keep in touch, feel free to pm me!

i've currently got a lot of time on my hands because, y'know, quarantine, and i'd like to fill up my time with writing. it's done wonders for me during my struggle and it's very cathartic. i'm looking for likeminded people who'd be willing to share that with me โ€” also, side note, while this thread is dedicated to plots, i also have a separate one for pairings and snippets as well as one for fandoms!

most of the genres i dabble in include romance, realistic/slice of life, urban fantasy, and a mild mix of sci fi. i also throw in a lot of drama and angst, because that's always fun, and i have a tendency to torture my characters sometimes, because what better way to induce growth?

that being said, not all my roleplays revolve around dark themes. at the moment, i don't have any cravings, per se, so any plot up on this thread is fair game unless otherwise specified.

i try not to limit my partners too much when it comes to roleplaying, but there are a few things i look for because i know without them, i won't enjoy the roleplay as much and i think we should both enjoy it equally! i'll keep this short though:

writing

i prefer quality over quantity, but i'd also like something i can respond to! i'd love around 400-500 words per character, but this depends on the situation, of course. someone with a good grasp of the english language would also be great. i'm looking to grow as a writer, and i know there are always opportunities to learn. if i haven't written with you in the past, there's a good chance i'll ask for a writing sample, and i'll happily give you one from my end as well.

characters

i'm looking for a flexible partner! i play both males and females, and usually in m/m and m/f pairings. nothing against f/f, it's just never been my cup of tea. i would love it if my partner isn't restricted when it comes to genders or pairings, and a partner willing to play side characters would be excellent since i love having a diverse cast of characters. also, realistic face claims only! at the moment i am not looking to double up or play more than one main character per story.

activity

i'm on every day, but that doesn't mean i can get a reply out every day. i don't expect the same from my partners either, and i'm usually quite patient. ideally, i'd prefer a reply every week, but more is definitely welcome. any less and i tend to lose a little interest, because my anxiety riddled brain begins to worry that something's up. if replies are going to take you a while, feel free to just let me know!

communication

very important for me. forming a connection with my partner tends to add, sometimes, to how good our story is. plus, it's always just fun to gush about our characters or fangirl over other general things. a lack of communication in the past is how most of my rps more or less ended before they got a chance to begin. i also am very active on discord, so if you'd prefer to shift ooc there, that would be ideal, but i'm not against talking via pms on the site.

and lastly

all rpn rules and regulations apply! please pm me with your interest and tell me a little about yourself, as a roleplayer, and what you're interested in from my thread! please refrain from posting on this thread since i want to keep it clean.

not sure there's anything else i need to say about myself except that i'm 22, and i've been roleplaying for almost 10 years now! i've definitely come a long way, and i hope to go further. if you'd like to know more about me, feel free to ask! thanks for stopping by !

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
01. sorted
magic , harry potter , fantasy , dark , fluff
Muse A always knew they would end up in Slytherin. They came from a proud family, a long line that had been sorted into the same house for centuries, save for a cousin that no one talked about. When the day came to get on the train, Muse A found a compartment that held only Muse B.

The two talked, shared their excitement, and bonded over what houses they wanted to be sorted to. By the time they reached the school, Muse A had Muse B convinced that they should be in Slytherin too, but the hat decided otherwise. While Muse A ended up in Slytherin, Muse B was most excited to learn everything they could, and was placed in Ravenclaw.

Muse A, too proud to admit they were saddened by the sorting hatโ€™s decision, simply turned to their housemates and began to chatter about all the food. They never saw the disappointed look on Muse Bโ€™s face.

Fast forward a few years, and Muse A hasnโ€™t talked to Muse B since. Muse B is top of the class, a fact which Muse A and their friends often joke about. The two get partnered together for a project, and Muse A is surprised to find that Muse B is the same clever person they met on the first train ride; they havenโ€™t changed, and Muse A is intrigued.

Their friends are quick to poke fun that the long-lost friends have been reunited, but Muse A just waves them off, only to realize that theyโ€™re right. From then on, Muse A sees Muse B everywhere. Muse B was there all along, but Muse A never noticed, and now that they have, they canโ€™t stop thinking about Muse B.

preferred role

muse b, any gender.

gender pairings

m/f or m/m.

additional notes

so this is obviously set in the harry potter universe, aka, hogwarts, however whether canons are involved is up to you, my partner! i'm fine setting it in an alternate universe, or even setting it years before/after the golden trio era. either way, i intend for this to also have darker themes, such as the rise of dark wizards and magic, and maybe one or both of our characters being tied to some kind of prophecy.

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
02. good grief
fame , romance , struggle , angst , reunion
Muse A has been an aspiring musician for years. They have finally hit it big; their music quickly climbing the charts, labels scrambling to sign them, screaming fans waiting outside venues. Muse A meets Muse B at an industry event, and the two hit it off immediately.

Muse A invites Muse B out after the event, and they end up going home together afterward. As they continue to bump into one another at industry events over the next few weeks, the pair decides to act on their chemistry and try dating. It isnโ€™t long before they start to fall for each other, but Muse Aโ€™s rising fame sweeps them up, leaving Muse B behind while Muse A travels the world. Muse B does their best to deal with the distance and the insecurities that come along with dating a musician but, they finally reach their limit when a photo surfaces of Muse A kissing a fan after a show.

Muse A expresses regret about the incident, but canโ€™t promise that theyโ€™ll be 100% faithful while on tour. After a difficult talk, the two agree that they shouldnโ€™t be together right now, and theyโ€™ll just have to see what happens when the tour is over.

But when itโ€™s time for Muse A to write their sophomore album, nothing is more inspiring than their relationship with Muse B. Their first single is released and itโ€™s a break-up song thatโ€™s all about missing Muse B.

preferred role

muse b, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

i do have a couple of ideas for this, including my character potentially being a radio host and having to deal with fans constantly requesting this new 'break-up' song. there's definitely a lot of scope for drama and angst, but also cutesy scenes once they reunite and we see how things go from there. i'd like to start off with the beginning of their relationship though, to see their chemistry and build things up with them.

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐˜† ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
03. loyalty
action , gang , fluff , bad x good , violence
When Muse A (someone whoโ€™s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone whoโ€™s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms.

As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that theyโ€™re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as theyโ€™re careful it wonโ€™t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse Bโ€™s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse Bโ€™s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date.

Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse Aโ€™s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties.

Muse A โ€” who couldnโ€™t be further removed from that type of lifestyle โ€” is devastated. Despite Muse Bโ€™s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse Bโ€™s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse Bโ€™s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger.

Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family theyโ€™ve known?

preferred role

muse a, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

i honestly love the types of pairings that put together a grump with an innocent person who's like the light in their life. all. the. feels. i definitely have several ideas for this since it is similar to a plot i once did ages ago, and i'd like to revive an old character for it.

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
04. partners in crime
action , gang , politics , corruption , crime
Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayorโ€™s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because heโ€™s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A.

Itโ€™s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayorโ€™s camp comes sniffing around Muse Aโ€™s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isnโ€™t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayorโ€™s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man.

Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. Itโ€™s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse Aโ€™s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isnโ€™t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk.

In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

preferred role

muse b, any gender.

gender pairings

m/f or m/m.

additional notes

i don't have many fleshed out ideas for this but it's definitely a plot i'd love to explore! i enjoy the pairing, and i love knowing that there could be a lot of conflict, both between the main characters as well as with their respective families.

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐˜† ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
05. high school royalty
fiva , 80s , high school , homecoming , enemies to lovers
Most people donโ€™t give Muse A enough credit. Sheโ€™s a sassy diva who tends to be the center of attention wherever she goes, but people tend to think that because sheโ€™s trendy and popular, sheโ€™s a complete space cadet.

Muse B has always been her biggest tormentor. Rich, pompous, and snarky, heโ€™s always run in the same crowd with Muse A, and has always resented her for her ability to make and keep friends despite being such a diva.

A typical asshole, he tries to cut her down any chance he gets, but when the two of them are voted Homecoming King and Queen of the 1985 graduating class, theyโ€™re forced to spend a lot more time together.

Muse B starts to realize that Muse A is much more than she seems, and as they start getting closer, has to question whether heโ€™s ready to compromise who heโ€™s been all his life to better accommodate her.

preferred role

muse a, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

enemies to lovers is honestly one of my favourite tropes! i also love high school romances, because there's a lot of drama toward the end of high school with college applications, etc. i was also thinking of setting this somewhere in the 80s because it gives me a retro, high school vibe!

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
06. run for your life
dystopia , futuristic , struggle , action , enemy , rebellion
The year is 2124. Due to extremely limited resources and overpopulation of the planet, once people reach a specific age they must be euthanized. Upon a personโ€™s Xth birthday, people must report to a sleep facility where they will be put to sleep by a sweet-smelling toxin. The only people exempt from this fate are enforcers of the law, who are in charge of tracking down those who attempt to escape.

Muse A is an infamous enforcer with a nearly impeccable record of captures, and Muse B is a rebellious citizen who has just turned of age. Muse B has learned of a secret sanctuary for people who have successfully escaped and continue to live out their days in an underground society.

They assemble only the bare essentials for survival and begin the journey, but with Muse A hot on their trail, will Muse B be able to evade them long enough to join the handful of others who have successfully disappeared?

preferred role

muse b, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

this gives me real maze runner + hunger games vibes, and those are two of my favourite dystopian novels. i thought we could draw certain elements from those, but there'd be a lot of worldbuilding involved with this one, some slow burns, and a lot of action and conflict. also possible rebellion because who doesn't love those?

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
07. a new world
space , futuristic , post apocalyptic , family
Itโ€™s the year 3015. Aerospace engineering has advanced by leaps and bounds.

In this age, the average citizen can board a luxury spacecraft and venture out to see the sights of the solar system (A trip that wouldโ€™ve taken roughly 11 years by 21st century standards now only takes 3 days and a few hours to complete!) Itโ€™s still an experimental program and tickets are quite expensive, but for those who couldnโ€™t possibly afford the once-in-a-lifetime trip on their own, there is a lottery draw. Muse A and Muse B have been selected through the lottery drawing this year.

While on the second day of the tour, a radio transmission is sent from Earth, warning that a huge asteroid is headed directly for the planet; this could spell disaster for the world as Muse A and Muse B know it.

Everyone waits on pins and needles to hear news. Just before the asteroid is set to make impact, the spacecraft loses connection with Earth and everyone aboard assumes the worst has happened. Though strangers before the ship left Earth, Muse A and Muse B turn to one another for comfort.

As far as theyโ€™re aware, everyone theyโ€™ve ever known on Earth has been lost. With no motivation to continue the trip and potentially no home planet to return to, the captain and crew must turn their efforts to finding a habitable planet to relocate to or at the very least making contact with intelligent life who might assist them before their limited resources (including oxygen) run out.

preferred role

any role, any gender.

gender pairings

m/f or m/m.

additional notes

space stories are super fun, especially if you're a fan of star wars! i don't intend to use that universe but we can use it as a basis for certain things. lots of potential to world build here as far as species go. i'm thinking there will be a planet that's already inhabited by a human species, but how they react to visitors from earth can be discussed!

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ( ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
08. spy game
academy , spy , politics , action
Muse A is enrolled at a prestigious spy training academy.

The only way for students to get in to this school is to be recommended by their parents who have attended; the location of the school moves each year to keep the academy a secret from outside threats.

Muse A meets their training partner, Muse B, during first day orientation and they are informed that they must be paired until graduation.

Each day they take part in combat classes, tech classes where they learn to create and utilize spy gadgets, escape simulations, physical and mental fitness exams, etc.

Students are informed that their final exams will consist of a field mission that is truly life/death, so they better get along with their partner.

preferred role

any role, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

codenames, weapons, sneaking around (both in school and for missions). it's all a bunch of fun and who doesn't love inventing spy gadgets to use? an opposites attract type scenario would be cool here too, either with personalities or with their skill sets. also potential corruption within the academy, which could lead to a bigger, overarching plot.

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
09. braving the elements
elements , magic , rivalry , powers , mentor x student
Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with.

Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element.

According to rules set forth in the familyโ€™s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse Aโ€™s reluctant mentor.

Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their witโ€™s end with Muse Bโ€™s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them.

Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

preferred role

muse a, any gender.

gender pairings

m/f or m/m.

additional notes

i see this as being a slow burn, but it reminds me a lot of romeo and juliet but with a very different take on it. we could set this in a modern world where their powers are hidden from humans, or this could be a world specifically for elementals and these could even be warring kingdoms. the opportunities are endless!

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
10. luck runs out
dark , gambling , gang , crime , slow burn
Muse A and Muse B have fifty dollars left to their names. Rent is due tomorrow and their landlord has long grown tired of accepting payments weeks after they are due, or in bits and pieces. They are given an ultimatum. Make the full payment tomorrow or be evicted.

The pair run through the gamut of possible options to put together the necessary cash. In a final moment of desperation they go to the casino and bet their last fifty dollars on a single hand of blackjack. Fortune smiles down upon them and they begin to win, hand and hand again.

Muse A tries their best to convince Muse B to quit while they are ahead, but the pure luck and complementary drinks has Muse B outright refusing. Instead of the underdog takes the house success story they had been hoping for, after a few lucky hands of blackjack, the muses fall victim to overconfidence and lose it all.

Desperate once more, they wander the casino floor and end up watching a high stakes poker game from the sidelines. One man in particular has cleaned out the other players at the table and makes his way to cash out. Muse B only has to shoot a fleeting glance at Muse A, and Muse A knows exactly what they are thinking - follow the man out of the casino, and rob him before he gets into his car.

Muse A would normally protest anything illegal, but at this point they are on board. The plan goes off without a hitch. The man forks over nearly twenty thousand dollars cash, warning the pair that he will find them no matter what, recover the money and kill them both. High on adrenaline, Muse A and Muse B write off his promise as any empty threat and head out for a few drinks across town to celebrate.

In the bar they overhear a conversation taking place about a man who had just been robbed at the casino for twenty grand. Only then do they discover that it wasnโ€™t just some out of town, middle aged businessman they stole from, but a powerful underboss in the local mob.

preferred role

any muse, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

i have sooo many ideas on how to make this a long term rp. i get most of my inspiration for it from the show ozark if anyone's seen it, but essentially, i could see them not lasting very long before being found by this gang/cartel. they'll obviously beg for their lives etc. and finally come to an agreement. the cartel will let them live as long as they agree to move to a smaller town and launder 8 million dollars for them. i also think these two should be friends at the start of it all, and we could develop a real slow burn as we go.

credit for plot

plotsforall on tumblr.

Last edited:
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜† ( ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
11. for an army
royalty , war , army , political , historical
Muse A is the rightful prince/princess of their kingdomโ€™s throne. It is their birthright that the throne should belong to them. Until it was taken away. Usurped of his/her birthright Muse A is forced to flee in banishment from their kingdom by opposing forces, never to return. Or so they would have it.

But Muse A vows to return to their kingdom and retake the throne that is rightfully theirs, with an army to crush those that would stand in their way. But armies need men, and money.

Armed with only their name, Muse A goes to call on the aid of Muse Bโ€™s family, who has both, to help their cause. In exchange for marriage, making Muse B consort to the future King/Queen should they win, Muse Bโ€™s family agrees to support Muse Aโ€™s claim to the throne and their cause.

Now armed with an army, money, and new husband/wife, Muse A marches to their old home to retake the crown. Neither used to war or to marriage that they have thrown his/herself into.

preferred role

muse b, as a male.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

so i've got a character in mind for this that i'd love to reuse but essentially, i can see this being a pretty interesting story with a slow burn and a lot more conflict and politics than romance โ€” rest assured, romance will be there, but it'd be more about a power struggle and a war, and romance amid all of that.

credit for plot

unknown (let me know if you know!).

Last edited:
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ & ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
12. blood & ichor
mythology , gods , modern , forbidden
For centuries, the gods observed Earth and its inhabitants without interfering in their lives.

They excitedly watched as evolution bloomed into the human race. They doted after each and every person's story. They sighed at love's true first kiss. They cringed at love's true first tears. They wept for every war. They nodded their head to those who worked hard. They shook their head towards those who mistreated others.

And as much as they wanted to participate in the mortal world, to share their experiences and spread their wisdom to the humans, they could not. If you were a god, you were forbidden to set foot on Earth. Contact between the the gods and humans was forbidden.

This wasn't some new law or anything -- this was a rule set forth at the very beginning of time.

But what happens when this law is broken?

preferred role

this would probably be a pairing between a god and a human. i'd prefer to play the human, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

so i can see this going in many different directions but i essentially imagined a god from greek/roman/norse/egyptian/any mythology disguising themselves as a human on earth and befriending someone. or maybe going straight to the flirting if they hit it off immediately, but either way, lots of angst, lots of drama, and tons of surprise revelations! definitely a lot of brainstorming here so i'd love to have a partner as invested in mythology as i am.

credit for plot

unknown (let me know if you know!).

Last edited:
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
13. sixty hours
dystopian , mystery , maze , supernatural , powers
you wake up. you have no idea where you are. you're in a dimly lit room with no windows but one door.

you're not alone.

you can't remember much about your past except your name. and there's a face in your mind. you don't know why but this face keeps coming to you.

you realise the other person in the room is in the same boat as you and they seem to match the face that's stuck in your head. you have yet to decide if that's a good or bad thing. it can be disorienting when you can't remember anything.

neither of you know why you're there, but you discover that you have an ability, and it's different from the person that you're with. it comes as a shock to you. did you always have that power?

the door in the room suddenly springs open and when the two of you walk to the end, you come to a larger room with various doors. you barely spend more than a few moments there before all the other doors in the room are opened. you have to make a choice, but it isn't as easy as it seems because each door takes you through a maze full of twists and turns and terrors.

you have 60 hours to find an exit before a slow acting poison in your veins consumes you.

60 hours to be free or be trapped in the maze, letting the poison eat away at you.

can you make it out?

preferred role

any role, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

it's the hunger games meets the maze runner! this was originally a group roleplay concept but i turned it into a 1x1 because i think it could be super interesting. not a lot of the idea is developed fully since i want to be able to discuss that with any potential partners but essentially, it's a deadly maze and we're playing characters who have no memory of their past life. all they know is their name, the fact that they have a power (which they will discover on their own somehow) and that they are sure they know the person they're with. what the relation between them actually is, is unknown to them, but we can determine this beforehand obviously. there'll be a lot of facing fears, working together, curveballs thrown at them and occasional slip ups because of the poison in their system making them weaker.

credit for plot

me! this is an original idea.

Last edited:
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )
14. the ring
fantasy , supernatural , modern , powers , demon
it's a ring that's said to hold a lot of power. it grants that power to whoever wields it, but the ring has been missing for centuries. the only ones around who know of it now are angels and demons. naturally, humans aren't aware of their existence, and therefore don't know about the ring.

that's why when muse a stumbles upon it in a pawn shop, she doesn't think much of it other than it looks interesting, especially the inscription on the inside that seems indecipherable. it was selling for almost nothing so muse a jumped at the chance to get it. call it a gut feeling.

muse a starts to wear it, and the moment she does, she becomes a beacon for angels and demons alike. suddenly, they all know where to look for the ring, and muse a is unknowingly in danger.

the first to get to her is muse b, a conniving demon who was hired by a greater demon to retrieve the ring for him. there's a huge paycheque involved, and muse b has never failed to disappoint โ€” until now.

he shows up in her home unannounced and isn't interested in going through explanations and answering all her annoying questions about how he showed up there and how his eye colour tends to shift when he's a little annoyed. his plan was to take the ring off and then put her to sleep. she wouldn't remember a thing that happened.

his plan is foiled, however, because when he tries to take the ring off, he realises that he can't. the ring doesn't seem to want to budge, no matter how hard he tries, and no amount of help from her works either.

they both seem to be in a dilemma. muse b is running on a deadline. to make matters worse, several other demons are coming for the ring too, which means he has to drag this human around and protect her till he can figure out how to get the ring off her finger.

meanwhile, muse a is introduced to the political world of angels and demons and this was not what she imagined would happen when she bought a stupid ring at a pawn shop for a buck.

preferred role

muse a, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

i got this idea a while ago from a book i read, but i only recently was reminded of it while watching a movie and i realised that it could be a super fun thing to do! the dynamic between the two main characters will start off on a bad note, for obvious reasons (all the more fun for us), but i see it developing over time, of course, to the point where maybe muse b questions why he should be handing the ring/the girl over to his boss in the first place.lots of room for development and lore building!

credit for plot

me! this is an original idea.

Last edited:
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ (๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป)
15. the bucket list
slice of life , former friends , adventure , road trip , romance
muse a, muse b and muse c were childhood friends. they were the three musketeers, and they rarely did anything without one another.

somewhere along the line, it seemed like muse a and muse b may have had a thing for another. maybe it stretched beyond just 'a thing', but along the way, something happened to cause a rift between the two of them and things were never the same again.

since it all happened around the time that high school got over, once graduation came and went, muse a, muse b and muse c all went their separate ways, with muse c being the only one in contact with either of them, though separately.

five years later, after finishing with college and starting to move on with their lives, both muse a and muse b get a call from muse c's mother informing them of his death. apparently he'd been battling with a fatal disease for a while but never told either muse a or muse b, despite speaking to them frequently over the past five years.

both former friends stop everything and head back to their small hometown for the funeral. there's a little tension in meeting one another again but they keep things together for the sake of muse c.

during the wake, muse c's mother leads the two former friends to muse c's room where he left a bunch of stuff for them. after digging through it all, they stumble upon a bucket list that muse c started to make the moment he found out he was sick. only one thing seems to be crossed out on the list though, and both muse a and muse b feel sad that muse c couldn't complete it, so they decide to set their differences aside, take some time off, and try to complete everything on muse c's bucket list together.

along the way, some unresolved issues are likely to pop up, and some can hopefully be laughed about. more importantly, the spark between muse a and muse b never faded away, after all these years, so who's to say what else could happen during this impromptu adventure?

preferred role

any muse, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

i had a roleplay like this once ago that i brainstormed with an old partner of mine but it didn't get very far, unfortunately. i'd love to expand upon it again, turn it into a cute little thing like maybe the friend orchestrated this whole bucket list in an attempt to get these two together

credit for plot

this plot was written by me, though the idea was a combination of me and my then partner.

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† (๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป)
16. visiting day
slice of life , drama , fluff , hospitals , sickness
Muse Aโ€™s friend has been volunteering at the hospital for the past year and since they donโ€™t drive, Muse A offers to give them a ride. On a few occasions, Muse A goes inside to wait for their friend to get off work.

Generally uncomfortable in hospitals, Muse A is surprised to find out that Muse B, someone around the same age they struck up a conversation with in the waiting room, was actually a patient.

In subsequent visits, Muse A gets to know Muse B better, and comes to admire them and how brave they are despite knowing their illness is terminal and will likely kill them.

Muse A soon finds themselves visiting Muse B on days that their friend isnโ€™t working, but one day, is told that something has happened to Muse B that puts the future of their relationship in jeopardy.

preferred role

any muse, as a female.

gender pairings

m/f.

additional notes

i've always wanted to try a successful rp that involved a sick character and a healthy character! i have tons of ideas in mind, and some character ideas as well!

credit for plot

unknown (let me know if you know).

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป (๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡)
17. the guardian
supernatural, angst, urban fantasy, drama, mystery.
Muse A lives an ordinary life with an obnoxious older sibling, overbearing parents who are concerned about them, and few friends, save for a single best friend.

They are forced to attend the same private school as their elder sibling and struggle to find their place at the school.

During a school prank, theyโ€™re grabbed by intruders and nearly killed until Muse B swoops in to save them.

Only, Muse B isnโ€™t exactly a shining knight โ€“ theyโ€™re a vampire who has been sent to fetch Muse A to assume their place as their protector, for reasons unknown to Muse A.

preferred role

any muse, gender preference depends on role.

gender pairings

m/f or m/m.

additional notes

this one will include a bit of world building and lore building, which i personally love! i have a few ideas in mind regarding the whole 'guardian' scenario but we can discuss it! i'm not hard set on anything in particular.

credit for plot

tumblr (page unknown; let me know if you know!).

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ (๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡)
18. villainous nights
sci fi, angst, action, semi-futuristic, romance
In a world where mutants live among humans, Muse A is utterly ordinary; aside from the fact that they work in the building dedicated to assisting mutants fit into society.

However, their thoughts begin to change when the building is broken into by a group of rebel mutants who hide behind masks.

Muse B, not wanting any witnesses, takes Muse A to their lair in order to get more time.

It comes to light that the company Muse A works for is not quite as good as it seems and Muse B may have a reason to fight.

preferred role

any muse, any gender.

gender pairings

m/f or m/m.

additional notes

i'm always up for something involving mutants or superpowers. normally i rp in settings where mutants are seen as bad and/or are living in secret โ€” might be different to switch it up so people are aware of/are okay with mutants roaming around freely, but of course there's obviously going to be a distinction between the good guys and the bad guys. i don't have much thought out for this but i'd love to plot more with potential partners.

credit for plot

tumblr (page unknown; let me know if you know!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back