• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This rp looks interesting....*Glances at the lore section*

oh boy that’s a lot of readings required. Can I get a tl;dr 😂

just kidding, I’ll plow through that first then

This rp looks interesting....*Glances at the lore section*

oh boy that’s a lot of readings required. Can I get a tl;dr 😂

just kidding, I’ll plow through that first then
The lore is just the various approved knight orders as of right now.

Finally got it done! It may not be the best, so please let me know if I need to change anything and I'll fix it when I get off work.

Goddess, I love the weekend.

Finally got it done! It may not be the best, so please let me know if I need to change anything and I'll fix it when I get off work.

I really like it! But one thing Panda will say is that you need a spirit/daemon contract, you're likely to have a healing spirit, or one with both healing and another nature of Panda permits it (or 2 spirits but panda mentioned there are downsides). Also he doesn't have to be a servant of the court to get a foothold, he can be a normal clerc/priest/paladin to do that and learn the rules.

I really like it! But one thing Panda will say is that you need a spirit/daemon contract, you're likely to have a healing spirit, or one with both healing and another nature of Panda permits it (or 2 spirits but panda mentioned there are downsides). Also he doesn't have to be a servant of the court to get a foothold, he can be a normal clerc/priest/paladin to do that and learn the rules.
Oh wow, thanks! I completely forgot about the Spirit/Daemon contract. I’ll make sure I add that when I get the chance. Maybe on a break...

Oh wow, thanks! I completely forgot about the Spirit/Daemon contract. I’ll make sure I add that when I get the chance. Maybe on a break...
I will make a suggestion, something like a Phoenix with healing flames would fit the church theme best, but it's not exclusive and the healing section doesn't discriminate as long as you can heal or learn. 😁

I'd be interested if this is still open!

As Eldird has already said, I'd need that demon contract from ya. Once that's all done and squared away, you'll be good to go.

Above is a link to the character sheet. If you are interested in any way shape or form, drop a WIP in there. Or join the OOC through the link below and say hello there. The link to the Discord server can also be found in the OOC.

I am hell bent on getting this off the ground. We are in desperate need of characters. Links in first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back