The Person Above Rolled a 1

You defeat the boss! However, the game glitches, and deletes your save file, thus allowing you no progress.

I go to buy ice cream but roll a 1.

You got a ticket for the wrong movie and sit behind loud tall people making it so you can’t see or hear the movie too know you’re at the wrong one. After the movie when you try to get tickets to see your original movie someone leaving the theatre tells you your favorite character died

I try to order a pizza but I roll a 1

You say ‘I’d like to take you out’ and they immediately report you to the police for attempted murder

I try to go down a slide but Roll a nat 1

You went down the wrong slide at the wrong time, and fell into the back rooms.

I tried to make an OC, but I rolled a nat 1

Because you roll a 1 on rolling a 1, you accidentally eat a banan. That’s all

I try making music, but I rolled a 1

It turns out you just copied an ed Sheeran song by accident and started selling it on eBay. Congrats! You just won a lawsuit!

I buy a plane ticket to Ohio but i roll a 1

You scream conspicuously, and it makes your throat sore. Also, everyone's scowling at you.

I'm trying to decipher new slang, but I rolled a 1.

You end up finding some really cool slang and try to use it but it turns out to be gang slang. You accidentally start a gang war!

I got bitten by a radioactive spider but i rolled a one

you become spiderman but your webs come from your butt. so that means youre like having a wedgie when swinging from building to building

i sleep but i rolled a one

No you dont. The concept of the number one has ceased to exist, no one is able to even imagine said number.

I try to draw, but I rolled a… uh… fail.

You press too hard with your pen and drive it through the paper, into the table, and break the whole thing apart.

I change my bed sheets, but I roll a one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back