• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Peaceful Entertainers of Floistein

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
Being a gypsy in Floistein is both a blessing and a curse. For one thing, there is a large population of humans who will pay extra to be entertained by odd creatures they have never seen before, due to the fact that us non-human gypsies aren't allowed to enter human territory—which is the downside. Most non-human gypsies are viewed as criminals rather than peaceful entertainers since they are technically breaking the law.
s-l300.jpg

This law, formulated by King Ruzaz III in year 704 twenty years ago, has been a hassle for elves, faeries, halflings, vampires, and many other species that populate Floistein, seeing as no trades can be made any longer between mortals and non-mortals. However, little do they know that one peaceful gypsy troupe will change that.
154695.jpg
I give you the Floistein Entertainers; actors, singers, dancers, and musicians all protesting against the strict rules placed on them staying in the areas their species was assigned, and a couple humans wanting to help their cause. These are the outcasts, the artists with a purpose, the magical beings who want their freedom. Will they succeed? Or will they get arrested? Who knows?

Pretty ^-^ but I dunno.. I mean things haven't been going that great with me and the baby recently... so I'm trying not to stress to much.

but I mean MOTHER TRUCKING GYPSIES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back