• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Passage of Time [OOC]

sorry, I have been horribly busy lately - turning 18 isn't as fun as it seems. as a result, I have been forced to drop a few rps to compensate for lost time. I do apologize, and this is nothing personal, but I don't have time to be on this sort of RP - you know, fairly active yet high detail.

sorry, I have been horribly busy lately - turning 18 isn't as fun as it seems. as a result, I have been forced to drop a few rps to compensate for lost time. I do apologize, and this is nothing personal, but I don't have time to be on this sort of RP - you know, fairly active yet high detail.
Lol you don't have to be often or detailed it's mostly because it's just the two of us

well, you two are doing such detailed posts it would be a shame if I had to ruin it with tiny shitty posts. also, what happened to all the guys in the interest check?

From my experience, about 40% of people from the Interest Check kinda just ditch without saying anything because real life gets in the way...so that's probably what happened here too...

And The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald you don't have to leave, I don't mind shorter posts- but of course that's entirely up to you

Honestly it wouldn't really matter to me. As long as it's reply-able I'm fine.

Yeah in my experience a lot of the people who say they're interested aren't exactly motivated so they end up not participating. However, it really doesn't bother me if that's the case. As long as I have someone else it's good.

I'll reply now then

Hey, I'll be doing some outdoor activity/Real life social skill honing programme thing for a few weeks so if I don't post my usual daily reply then that is the reason why- but I will still aim for at least a post a day on this thread so it most likely won't change. Just wanted to let you know Kazehana Kazehana

Hey, I'll be doing some outdoor activity/Real life social skill honing programme thing for a few weeks so if I don't post my usual daily reply then that is the reason why- but I will still aim for at least a post a day on this thread so it most likely won't change. Just wanted to let you know Kazehana Kazehana
You got it!

Kazehana Kazehana
Sorry about the delay, this is the first time I've had signal since I got to the site of the programme- but it's like midnight now and I'm super tired so I'm just here to say I'll probably respond around two days from now- seriously sorry about the delay

Kazehana Kazehana
Sorry about the delay, this is the first time I've had signal since I got to the site of the programme- but it's like midnight now and I'm super tired so I'm just here to say I'll probably respond around two days from now- seriously sorry about the delay
You're fine it's not like you're holding me up haha
Plus I can have more time to scheme - I mean Plan

Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14
Okay so it might be just us which is totally fine btw BUT it would be cool if you wanted to start contributing too! I of course have ideas and stuff but I don't want to basically overtake everything that happens if you would like to help create! I have an idea for what will happen next but if you want to make something go for it! The main plot is already in motion so this can be basically anything

That sounds great, I'd love to do that- I'd just like to ask how I could implement any ideas I may get.
Would I just have my character bring something up or create an event in my post that leads to a story arc or something.

Yeah if you want to initiate stuff that'd be perfectly fine. Of course I just had like a precursor but if you want I can just like omit the last part and keep it for later if you wanted something else d;
Whatever you'd like is fine!

Alright then, for now it'd probably be best to go along with your storyline seeing as I don't currently have any ideas, I will try to think of stuff though and I will add to the story when I can.
I will respond on the IC soon and prob try and create my new character soon too, I have just had a lot on my plate recently...and I've been kinda lazy with character making...

You good I plan to make up characters as I go. Like I have about maybe 4-5 I'm trying to piece together at the moment. Always fun to have new plot twists in the mix eh?

It is, but I'll see how it goes and I think, like you, I'll make characters accordingly- however it is probably best for me to have two main characters like you- that way interactions and relationships become less stale with more characters in the mix.

Yeah that's fine. In all honesty anyone minor/bot your main characters do bot need a cs. Like, plot characters if that makes sense
Just be sure to describe them and keep them in moderation! : )

Made up. It's pretty generic so anything goes in my opinion. Didn't want to commit to anywhere lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back