• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What sounds better for a mortal kombat/battle royale knock off?

• Modern/sci fi era- use of most technology who-ha ya like as well as jets and mech.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Medieval fantasy- each team rode a boat or Dragon to get to trial island. No mobile phones or netfli

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Oh I don't read, I just like clicking shit and not helping

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't want to play but I do want to VOTE! my opinion matters and I hate having no genitals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cs page is up so have at it when you want.
Oh yeah, I voted for sci-fi
Oop, ai want to joinnn
Are we allowed to have other racial species? NeonFlow NeonFlow
I am interested! Voted for sci-fi/modern to get that mortal kombat flavor where both cyborgs and magic ninjas can be relevant.. mmm..
Mine was actually going to be a tournament in the Makai (Plain of Demons) and it would be inspired by YuYu Hakusho. 16 teams of 4 people, with 4 or 8 players, max.

But i was going to take my time with it doing the character designs and all :P Here i'm just going to play. Idk if we're going to get that many players, i mean, i doubt many people listen to the openings of Dragon Ball, HunterxHunter, YuYuHakusho and other shonen on a loop everyday like me lol
Definitely want to join in. I CRAVE VIOLENCE.

Feel free to make up cities, towns, cyborgs etc etc if you get stuck for ideas think of mortal kombat. They have pulseblades in the same universe as normal handguns and demon ninjas who can appear in flames behind you.

It can all work but for simplicity sake technologies and magic can be equal. But Please don't be a ninja made of smoke but also carries around a minigun.
Let's have balance guys

OOC here to

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back