• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What sounds better for a mortal kombat/battle royale knock off?

• Modern/sci fi era- use of most technology who-ha ya like as well as jets and mech.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Medieval fantasy- each team rode a boat or Dragon to get to trial island. No mobile phones or netfli

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Oh I don't read, I just like clicking shit and not helping

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't want to play but I do want to VOTE! my opinion matters and I hate having no genitals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a world of magic, powers, (scientific wonders?) and supernatural abilities. War was always ongoing. Factions fought each other for land, resources and power. They would hire strong warriors with gifted powers to gain a edge over the enemy. The most climatic battle changed the very world, five warriors fought for three days before coming to a stalemate- amongst the bodies of the fallen. The five strongest got to talking, they devised of a gamble, a game of sorts.

A truce was called between the nation's...

As none of the strongest five could better other and push forward, They would hold a Tournament of power after five years of training the best their home lands can offer for battle. (The first one was held after five years on the anniversary of the truce. It was decided after to hold tournaments every fifty years to prevent champions entering each tournament.)

The five strongest left in different directions, each caused the land to shake and split, dividing the land mass into six continents which spread across the Seas. Each of them would return to claim land of their own and raise competitiors in their names..

(Kinda lost for cool inspiring names. Basically each faction/country's team will be defined by one of these legendary strongest so it would be like...
"Shiki Naza of the Purple Spiders"
If you like the idea of this rp feel free to suggest a Title for one of these warrior legends to have. The Blue hawk, Black Dragon idk shit like that.)

Instead of endless war with countless suffering...
A Tournament would be held every fifty years on the Land of Trials. A tournament of combat involving skills, strength and intelligence. Each land will send fifty warriors to represent them.
They would fight for their home team, for winning brings riches and accolades upon you. A set of rules keeps one faction from attacking another. Every fifty years a tournament shall be held on the Land of Trials. Each team bringing luxuries and goods from their respective home lands to amount a grand prize worth a small kingdom. But the goal of the paramount tournament is to win consecutively five times in a row, to do so grants the winners faction the right to invade another's territory for whatever reasons.
To win five times is the first step to world domination.

The paramount tournaments vary each time but ultimately pit warriors to fight each other in no rules mortal combat. Sometimes it is a all out war, other times it is one on one fights with the winner moving up the tournament.

You would play as a warrior training to be chosen. Your goal is to enter the tournament and win, or at least survive and have your team win...
==================
A group rp that could go a few different ways honestly.
If enough people are down we could split players into factions to go through a rp about them training,
The blue hawks training would be different to the black Dragon training rp an so forth, but leads to each player joining the paramount tournament to do battle.

But if like five people are keen it could be a group rp about a team training to enter and win yada yada. Let me know if you wanna help or if your keen. I could think up generic names as shown above if you just want to make a character and play but I wouldn't mind some opinions or constructive criticism.

The powers would be similar to Boku hero or black clover as in "everyone has something unique" maybe families specialize in a certain trait or each person is completely random. Don't matter to much it's just why someone the size of the hulk can fist fight someone who spews radioactive lasers from their mouth.
Why yes I did rip off heaps of shit feel free to post what you can spot

If you vote let me know so I can get a idea of who actually wants to play and whose just clicking for the hell of it

Character page

OOC

Last edited:
I'll take note you used the d word and that you crave violence into consideration aha

While we wait for more applicants to join, got a suggestion for a name of a faction named after a legend of old in a fictious world?

Also Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 dunno how to put this on your profile page
20200427_224747.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take note you used the d word and that you crave violence into consideration aha

While we wait for more applicants to join, got a suggestion for a name of a faction named after a legend of old in a fictious world?

Also Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 dunno how to put this on your profile page
View attachment 716316
Guess I'm a dragon now.
Umm (coughs)
Rawr!~ ecks dee xD

Hmmm, since I just finished a buncha tuna sandwiches, I'll go for an aquatic theme with "The Leviathan Faction" or something like that.

Guess I'm a dragon now.
Umm (coughs)
Rawr!~ ecks dee xD
The cutest Dragon Princess,

Hmmm, since I just finished a buncha tuna sandwiches, I'll go for an aquatic theme with "The Leviathan Faction" or something like that.
Off the top of my head while going with the simple colour and noun approach.

Purple spider alliance, from the Chikara islands famous for martial art skill and known for assassination plots.

The black dragons, from Regryall mountains known for magic prowess usually of the elements.

Blue Hawk clan, descendants of the cryomancer from the world changing war. Residing from somewhere different to the others somewhere cold.

Last edited:
Ah, in that case, The Grey Leviathans, from a far-northern coastal area, known as master smiths and mighty brawlers.

Sounds great, on the off chance fifteen people want to join and it requires three different rp's before everyone joins in a big ass one maybe be a GM for one

Apart from that isn't everyone inside due to virus? Why ain't people flooding this jam.
A little patience, Flow. Let people take their time.

Sounds great, on the off chance fifteen people want to join and it requires three different rp's before everyone joins in a big ass one maybe be a GM for one

Apart from that isn't everyone inside due to virus? Why ain't people flooding this jam.

Mine was actually going to be a tournament in the Makai (Plain of Demons) and it would be inspired by YuYu Hakusho. 16 teams of 4 people, with 4 or 8 players, max.

But i was going to take my time with it doing the character designs and all :P Here i'm just going to play. Idk if we're going to get that many players, i mean, i doubt many people listen to the openings of Dragon Ball, HunterxHunter, YuYuHakusho and other shonen on a loop everyday like me lol

Character page is up. For making your character feel free to make up shit that can fit into place later, names of towns and villages are fine but no kingdoms or country's

For simplicity I'm mostly going off different flavours of medieval fantasy.
Ninjas, knights, Vikings, pirates etc but you can still be a sneaky person who stabs as opposed to a guy in full plate armour from anywhere on fantasy planet

I am interested! Voted for sci-fi/modern to get that mortal kombat flavor where both cyborgs and magic ninjas can be relevant.. mmm..

I am interested! Voted for sci-fi/modern to get that mortal kombat flavor where both cyborgs and magic ninjas can be relevant.. mmm..
Thank you, you decent person for understanding how it goes.
I have seven other people who think I can magically understand who wants what...

I voted medieval because that's usually my jam and I find magic easier to explain then technobabble but either or I'm happy as long as people... let me know etc

Last edited:
Are we allowed to have other racial species? NeonFlow NeonFlow
As long as they follow the same rules as every other character
Meaning....
Can communicate, is sentient and can speak etc
Follows the rule of powers/magic, boku hero or avatar. "Everyone gets one"

I was also thinking beastkin could rip off this22.png23cat.png
As in stronger magic for a beastkin results in a larger animal form

Wow Rurnur Rurnur
You and me have voted but it seems ten other people have voted without letting me know their name or which of the two choices they'd prefer.

I hope this rp can start sooner then next month.

But seeing as no one cares....
this shall be set in the Dragon ball Z universe meaning only Freiza and super saiyans matter. If you are any other type of humanoid you will be directed to the sidelines where you shall stay forever while being impressed with all the cool transformations the main cast get to have.

Last edited:
Note the above post is sarcastic,

I could start the rp with everyone who voted for modern age/sci-fi but only one person let me know they want that. Can't start a group RP with one other person can I? You need more then two

With my powers of deduction I assume you voted for sci-fi but I can't help but feel half of you are fucking with me aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back