• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β€ β€” 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦.

natasha.

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome
hello hello ! i'm natasha, you can also call me nat if you prefer, or any variation of the name (i don't have a lot of nicknames).

i have a plot thread and a fandom thread, but i realised that my thirsty ass has other interests that don't fit in either of those threads so here i am, making another one dedicated to pairings, snippets/concepts & some random odds and ends!

like everyone, i have certain rules/guidelines which will be outlined if you scroll further, and i'll also tell you a bit more about me and my writing style!

for a quick run down so you don't feel like you've wasted your time reading through everything:
β€” romance, romance, romance
β€” drama, drama, drama
β€” angst, angst, angst
β€” currently craving something supernatural-esque or fantasy-ish or magical.

if all that interests you, read on!

please make sure to pm me if you're interested in discussing a potential roleplay! i'll be deleting any and all comments that pop up on this thread.
one
i'm 22-years-old. currently freelancing as a graphic designer, so i spend almost all day on my laptop.

two
i average around 400 - 600 words per post/character, though it highly depends on the scenario. usually, i tend to just mirror my partner.

three
i can really fangirl. expect me to come up with playlists, moodboards and pinterest boards once we really get into our story.

four
i generally prefer roleplaying over threads since all my current rps are on threads, however i'm not against using pms either if that's what you really want. i won't rp anywhere else though.

five
i use realistic face claims, always.

six
i typically prefer to play female roles in mxf pairings. i also enjoy mxm pairings depending on the story, but i'm not too keen on f/f unless it's for fandoms. at the moment, i'm not interested in doubling up unless the plot is fandom related. i don't always play females though β€” it really depends on the pairing/snippet/plot, and i'll usually specify my preferred role everywhere.

seven
i also like to use coding, even if it's minimal. i don't expect my partners to use it β€” please don't feel like that's necessary to roleplay with me. i just feel the need to add a little extra to my posts since i enjoy coding, even if it's just adding some colour to dialogues.

eight
i like to chat ooc! and i'm fine using either the pm system here for that, or discord.
about me
guidelines

one
i prefer quality over quantity, but i'd also like something i can respond to! i'd love around 400-600 words per post, but this depends on the situation, of course. someone with a good grasp of the english language would also be great. i'm looking to grow as a writer, and i know there are always opportunities to learn. if i haven't written with you in the past, there's a good chance i'll ask for a writing sample, and i'll happily give you one from my end as well.

two
i've already mentioned my preferred genders/pairings, so having a partner who is flexible when it comes to playing different genders and sexualities is ideal.

three
i'm usually quite patient and expect the same from my partner. i will not pester you for a reply aside from giving you a poke in the ooc when it's been a rather long time (a month or more). ideally, i'd prefer a reply every week, and more is definitely welcome. any less and i tend to lose a little interest, because my anxiety riddled brain begins to worry that something's up. if replies are going to take you a while, feel free to just let me know!

four
please plot with me! i'll definitely contribute to any and every aspect of the plot when i can, and i expect the same from my partners. driving a story along on my own can get tedious and boring, and i'll likely be inclined to drop our story, if that's the case. please also don't be afraid to disagree with me on ideas! if it doesn't float your boat, let me know. i want this to be enjoyable for both of us!

five
lastly, all rpn rules and regulations apply! when you pm me, please tell me a bit about yourself and your writing style, and tell me what from this thread you were interested in!
my preferred role will be underlined. if nothing has been underlined, assume that i'm fine playing either role.

fantasy / supernatural

human x vampire
ghost x medium
princess x assassin
royal heir of kingdom a x royal heir of kingdom b
witch/human x human/warlock
elemental student x elemental mentor
demigod x demigod

modern / slice of life

syndicate member x sheriff's daughter
member of the royal family x commoner
gang member x opposing gang member
celebrity x fan (or) non-fan
detective x informant

sci fi / dystopian

hero x villain
cop x vigilante
government experiment x lab helper/secret agent
government experiment x human that finds them
spy x spy

odd couples / tropes

skeptic cop x psychic consultant
cinnamon roll x hot head
reclusive optimist x bold pessimist
grump with a bad past x gentle & supportive sweetheart
shy noodle x protective beef
ultimate evil x the one with a heartbeat they actually care about
spoiled rich x studious poor
chill x absolutely no chill
friendly giant x spitfire midget
money-minded businessman x down-to-earth protestor
focused classical musician x wild rockstar
pure looking (but terrifying) x scary looking (but a softie)
defenceless troublemaker x protective gentle giant
rebellious upstart in dystopia x privileged citizen with changing loyalties
fire wielder x water wielder
popular x not so popular
pairings
snippets
again, preferred role will be underlined if it applies to any of these snippets, but these have all been left purposefully vague so we can come up with the characters and plot details ourselves (so basically, not all of them will have 'roles').

odds & ends

a small town is known for its eerie tales about ghosts and the supernatural. turns out not all those stories are fictional.

norse/roman/greek gods are very real and have chosen appropriate human hosts β€” without asking first, of course.

teens on a field trip experience some kind of blackout and wake up with powers

two friends who drifted apart now come together to complete one of their bucket lists because they realised one of them only has a few months to live.

a divergent-esque universe with a faction system and maybe an unspoken hierarchy (can include powers/supernatural species)

two rival schools, and the interaction between the students. maybe both are very prestigious, only for the elite. maybe the two schools support different things (one is a hunting school and the other preserves supernaturals).

test subjects escape a lab and are now on the run from the government with powers they can't explain.

teens recruited as superheroes to fight crime and balance a normal school life / hidden identities

school for people with powers/mutants (x-men-ish)

anything dystopian.

anything with powers/magic.

au plots

i don't know where i am and there's blood all over me and -- oh god someone's congratulating me, what the hell did i do?

we’re in detention together and you’re the idiot across the room who’s throwing paper balls at me and wtf i opened one of them why are you suddenly asking me if i’m free after this

we were deeply in love but I broke your heart when I moved away with no explanation or goodbye but now I’m back home and we run into each other at the super market

i’m your tutor because your parents found out how helpful i was so here i am wasting my time arguing with your stubborn ass when we should be doing this project or studying

i’m the captain of the football team, you’re the β€˜geek’, but i still have a massive secret crush on you even though i’m afraid going out with you will fuck up my reputation

bump !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back