• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Outlands OOC

OwO Juju got invited. Juju join rp? Juju make character?

How long has it been since Balthan closed its borders? noreasoninparticularjustaskingquestionslalala

OwO Juju got invited. Juju join rp? Juju make character?

How long has it been since Balthan closed its borders? noreasoninparticularjustaskingquestionslalala
XD The Coup has been in place for roughly a year and Balthan closed it's borders around the same time as the mass exile so.... 9 months sounds appropriate.

XD The Coup has been in place for roughly a year and Balthan closed it's borders around the same time as the mass exile so.... 9 months sounds appropriate.
thanks m9

WAIT!
have our shiny new characters been in exile for 9 months? Or recently? Or does it depend on the person? WHAT IS REAL?

I feel bad for making this character whose only purpose is to be a bitchy-rich-snob to people ahaha. XD
This RP's #1 candidate to be killed off first.

I feel bad for making this character whose only purpose is to be a bitchy-rich-snob to people ahaha. XD
and pretty much useless

Im throwing an app in here because htisi s to
The harvest must continue

SEE, HE IS REAL!!
XD, well in a technical sense, due to the way gods work in this RP because he had so many believers he would be some point between a human and a god, I'm still trying to decide how far to godhood he actually was, will get back to you on that.

Hopefully the nice child well quell the angry bitch within the dancer. At least enough to not get killed by one of her own party memebers....

Though she seems clever. I think she knows it would be best not to piss off the only people keeping her alive.

Juju Juju Nogoodname Nogoodname

Hopefully the nice child well quell the angry bitch within the dancer. At least enough to not get killed by one of her own party memebers....

Though she seems clever. I think she knows it would be best not to piss off the only people keeping her alive.

Juju Juju Nogoodname Nogoodname
Nice child might get some dancing lessons if she plays her cards right :33:

And yes, she will smarten up once she realizes what these people can do and their use to her. maybe ;P

Nice child might get some dancing lessons if she plays her cards right :33:

And yes, she will smarten up once she realizes what these people can do and their use to her. maybe ;P
Oh boy lmao

So shes gonna stick close to the fanatic and the father daughter duo for now. Got it

Gatta say I love when players introduce new ideas to the RP. My original vision for Balthan was a bit more of a progressive society because of their level of technology.. but this caste system mixed in intrigues me..

Gatta say I love when players introduce new ideas to the RP. My original vision for Balthan was a bit more of a progressive society because of their level of technology.. but this caste system mixed in intrigues me..
Juju is bae. How many times do i gotta say it

Juju is bae. How many times do i gotta say it
at least one more time, as always. <3

8hQe8fQ.jpg

Hehe, well so far everyone's really given me something to think about. Hell your CS made me think long and hard on what the dark arcane would be, and gave me some lovely ideas!
Can't wait to see all of the horrors your mind has created! >:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back