• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The outlands! (Closed)

Nogoodname

Did nothing wrong
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The story of the old kingdom of Oria is a tragic tale, a once proud kingdom burned to the ground by the greed of one man. But the story isn't important, what's important is the state of the kingdom now. What was once the great kingdom Oria is now a wasteland known only as "The outlands" to many. An inhospitable land that only the mad and the foolish dare to tread. Nobody who goes to the outlands comes back in one piece, and those that escape with their lives refuse to speak of the horrors they encounter. Why is this important? You're neither stupid, nor foolish, you don't care about the rumors of treasure. Well the answer is simple, you don't have a choice anymore, thanks to the rumors of a coup spreading to the royal family they've grown paranoid. Anyone who even thinks of rebellion gets exiled on their orders and the kingdom of Balthan closed it's borders. So here you find yourself stuck with the choice... either travel to the outlands or face execution.

Heya~! How's it going? I'm here looking for 2 more players to join up in an RP that I'm starting known as, well, The Outlands obviously! The outlands is going to be a mostly survival based RP centered around the old kingdom of Oria, a nation reduced to a wasteland thanks to a great war ravening the kingdom. If this post caught your interest, be sure to come say hi! I'm looking to have a 6 or so player party and already have 4 players, so I only need 2 more to get started. Applications are first come first serve and I will keep this updated in case players drop out. So come in and join the fun!

Well, since I have very little to do, and I need to be a general mischief, I believe I must join this very first-come-first-serve RP.

There! You've got precisely two dibs now, and just the amount you might need. Now, a link might do much good...

I call dibs. :ghostv:
There! You've got precisely two dibs now, and just the amount you might need. Now, a link might do much good...
Ayy, welcome you two~! Here's the link to the CS, the first post has all the other relevant links in it. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-outlands-character-sheets.353286/
Also Elph I should warn you that Shadowz is playing in this, as long as you two are civil I don't care what happens, just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:
Yeah, on second thought you're kinda right, maybe it's not the best idea to have you three in the same place.

I'll be moving on, though I'm starting to read your magic system and I'm liking it so far.

My mind is still stuck in Seiunita, I keep thinking of Walter and about improving the setting of Elysium. If you're willing, we can still discuss things in the Planning Thread.

I'll be moving on, though I'm starting to read your magic system and I'm liking it so far.

My mind is still stuck in Seiunita, I keep thinking of Walter and about improving the setting of Elysium. If you're willing, we can still discuss things in the Planning Thread.
I'm glad you like it, I put a lot of work into this system.

And I know how you feel, it's a shame, and I might, though I don't really see the point.

That's always doable, I know I'm gonna dust off Emilia whenever I get the chance.

And lately I've been trying to brush up my knowledge on medieval history though I still have a long way to go before I perfect it. There's just so much to work on and it's got me intimidated. But I know if I don't lose heart and keep pushing on I'll eventually find a story that I'll be happy with.

And lately I've been trying to brush up my knowledge on medieval history though I still have a long way to go before I perfect it. There's just so much to work on and it's got me intimidated. But I know if I don't lose heart and keep pushing on I'll eventually find a story that I'll be happy with.
That's cool! I'm glad you're doing something you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back