• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will be on tomorrow after work! Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day forbme, so I’m off to bed early tonight. I hope you all have a great evening!

Hey there! *bounces around excitedly*

I'm bringing a new character in, and I am EXCITED about this. I'm so glad to have found a place to flex my creative muscle! I'm working on his profile now, and i don't have arts for him yet. I haven't drawn for a number of years, because I ended up badly damaging my right hand about 9 years ago, and holding a pencil for too long still hurts, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Just be patient, please.

Thanks! I'm just about finished Hector's profile. He's the Ursine Guard of Karillo King Briar sent to accompany Princess Oksana. Art will happen for him, I hope.

I've read everyone's character profiles and the RP so far. Shephard is so adorable, I just want to hug him. Hector can be...dificult to get to know, but he's not a bad guy at all. I developed his race and character for another RP in a long dead forum. He's super fun to play, and I'm so glad he was accepted to take part here. I'm pretty much done his character profile (sans art). I just have to proofread and post.

Thanks! I'm just about finished Hector's profile. He's the Ursine Guard of Karillo King Briar sent to accompany Princess Oksana. Art will happen for him, I hope.
Heck yeah, you’ll probably just need to keep Oksana in line. She has a bit of a “dive in to protect others, even if she’s in over her head” type personality haha

On another note, I am exhausted. My father in law has got sundowners syndrome, and I just got home after 10 hrs of calming him down

Ha has, well, they should be a good pairing then. Hector's a bit of an over protective type.

His profile is up! Hope it's OK!

And, oof, I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I feel for you, immensly. That's tough. I hope you can get some rest.

Ha has, well, they should be a good pairing then. Hector's a bit of an over protective type.

And, oof, I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I feel for you, immensly. That's tough. I hope you can get some rest.
Im about to go read the profile! Super excited to meet him! Sounds like a good match!

Well it’s okay! We’re kinda confused because we don’t know if it’s psychosis or early signs of Alzheimer’s. PRAYING for the psychosis. He swore he saw aliens, and ever since then he’s been seeing things. We think it’s worsened and amplified because he’s alone A LOT. No one to tell him everything’s alright and things aren’t real, so I’m going to be moving into the apartment unit behind his

Im about to go read the profile! Super excited to meet him! Sounds like a good match!

Well it’s okay! We’re kinda confused because we don’t know if it’s psychosis or early signs of Alzheimer’s. PRAYING for the psychosis. He swore he saw aliens, and ever since then he’s been seeing things. We think it’s worsened and amplified because he’s alone A LOT. No one to tell him everything’s alright and things aren’t real, so I’m going to be moving into the apartment unit behind his
I've dealt with relatives and family friends who suffered from dementia and Alzheimer's, and I've got a physocitic cousin who's been under treatment for most of his life. It's rough either way, and not knowing exactly what's going on is the worst feeling. Fingers crossed for you. His being alone is probably not helpful at all. He's got no one to keep him anchored.

I think he and Emory would get along great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back