• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Order

Ordeus

The Guardian or the Hunter?? Who will you chose...
Hi my name is Vincent and am looking fir a medieval fantasy rp involving dragons, spirits and any fantasy elements you may have created. Am not a very good at posting long paragraph but am not one lining either. English is my second language so please dont mind if i ask you what some words mean but am not an beginner either.

I have eight character who are all member of the same Order, so even if you pick one of them as the main lead, expect the others to show up at some point to help our leads.

I will list them for you whit a short description so you can have an idea. Also take notice that all the dragons are able to shape shift into a human form which they use most of the time.

Altwar'Dhur the lightning dragon: Altwar is a tall (6'9") white man whit black hair and silver eyes which can change colors when he's angry, sad or when he's losing his mind. He wield two swords in combats but he has mastered all weapons during his long life. He's quick to react and as a confident personnality.

Larsaken of Istal: Larsakwn is an average (5'10") man whit brown hair and also brown eyes, who is better know for his brain. An intelligent and well spoked man, he prefer to analyse a situation before taking action. He's an excellent duelist whit his twin rapier and his great speed. He also linked to the spirit of the phoenix who grants him control over fire and wisdom.

Darkrasvar of Dalatar: Darkrasvar his a mountain of muscle but dont think he's slow when he wield his hammer in battle. Whit a serious attitude this man as a protective side for his friends. He's linked to the spirit of the bear who grants him stregth and the ability to move the earth.

Makiri'Vrelk the nature dragon: Makiri is a beatifull redheaded woman whit green eyes who as a carefree personnality but is not stupid. She knows when to be serious. She's a master of hand combat and dont need a weapon to cause serious damage whit her dragon strength.

Sariosa of Itawa : Sariosa is an asian woman whit black hair and brown eyes. She's a caring person who puts others needs before her. She also a great healer and a expert whit daggers. She dont like to fight so she'll always try to find a peacefull way of resolving any conflict.

Darvir of Tarkas : Darvir is a blond hair and blue eyses man who as an adaptive personnality, he usually adapts to who's around him. A loyal man he'll follow his friends in hell if they need his help. Wieldding his axes he's often make a rampage on the battlefield.

Mariasa'Dhur the frost dragon : Mariasa is a white hair and blue eyes woman who as a neutral personnality. She dont show her emotion often. Whit her shield and sword, she is always at the front line when a battle starts.

Prisao of Asiwani : Prisao is an asian woman whit black hair and green eyes. She has a silent personnality, not talking for nothing. She's an expert whit throwing weapons and whit a bow.

Message me in private if your interested i do rp either on discord or the rpnation site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back