• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - recruitment thread

Ooh, VERY interested in this. Is there a particular type of a character (race, specialization) that would come in handy? I'd like to come up with a character that would be easy to incorporate.
We can work with a wide range of characters, you'll have a lot of freedom. Just read the lore and have a quick glance at some of the characters that are already up ^^

We can work with a wide range of characters, you'll have a lot of freedom. Just read the lore and have a quick glance at some of the characters that are already up ^^
Alright, expect a PM with my character idea sometime during the weekend ^^

Hello Sir/Miss SilverFlight SilverFlight . If I may, I would be honored to be apart of this fantastic sounding rp. I may be a bit new to the site >///<, but I can assure I am no stranger to roleplay. Would you consider having me? It would be a great privilege..

Hello Sir/Miss SilverFlight SilverFlight . If I may, I would be honored to be apart of this fantastic sounding rp. I may be a bit new to the site >///<, but I can assure I am no stranger to roleplay. Would you consider having me? It would be a great privilege..
I would be happy to review a character sheet from you. Please read the rules before submitting, and if you are new to the site I recommend reviewing the general site rules too. You'll find the link to the thread on the first page of this discussion. ^^

Looking forward to it!

I would be happy to review a character sheet from you. Please read the rules before submitting, and if you are new to the site I recommend reviewing the general site rules too. You'll find the link to the thread on the first page of this discussion. ^^

Looking forward to it!

Wonderful! I've already taken a look at the general rules and such. I'll work on a character now, but forgive me if this topic is very new to me. >///< I will do my best!

Wonderful! I've already taken a look at the general rules and such. I'll work on a character now, but forgive me if this topic is very new to me. >///< I will do my best!
If you have any questions at all, open a private chat and ask away! I am always here to help :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back