• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - recruitment thread

WHEW! I LOVE IT. Okay I might not post immediately tonight then (its 5 AM for me right now. Why am I still up?), I wanna do a little research first and think up a good interesting character. I don't wanna be wrong and end up making some creature/guy that isn't even from Africa/Japan(I also have to decide if I'm going oriental or not lmao.). xD

WHEW! I LOVE IT. Okay I might not post immediately tonight then (its 5 AM for me right now. Why am I still up?), I wanna do a little research first and think up a good interesting character. I don't wanna be wrong and end up making some creature/guy that isn't even from Africa/Japan(I also have to decide if I'm going oriental or not lmao.). xD
You take as much time as you need ^^

This looks like it would be super fun! I’m a bit intimidated with how far in it is tho lol just worried how I would be able to fit a character in ^^

This looks like it would be super fun! I’m a bit intimidated with how far in it is tho lol just worried how I would be able to fit a character in ^^
I will help you with that. I'll get you up to speed, answer any questions and help you come up with a good way to fit your character in.

Ok, I am looking for at least 3 more players. Don't be shy! You can bet I will put the effort into keeping the thread up so if you want consistency and activity this is a good thread to invest in.

Ooh, VERY interested in this. Is there a particular type of a character (race, specialization) that would come in handy? I'd like to come up with a character that would be easy to incorporate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back