• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Let me get this straight." Revy began, already feeling a mild headache forming as her mind somehow managed to make an assumption. "You want me to round up every single person who suddenly showed up here like I did," She made wild gestures with her hands, putting a significant amount of emphasis on certain words. "Tell them that they'll die if they stay here because of a fucking storm that'll happen in a few minutes," She continued, narrowing her amber-brown eyes at the hooded man. "And somehow convince them that getting to the tower is our only chance of survival?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"You probably saw the signs earlier. The sky darkened a while back, no?" The Hooded man shrugged, "And yes. The Tower'll be the only thing that'll be left standing once everything goes to hell, which is why you should head there." The man raised his hand up, as if ready to revert time back to normal until he remembered something. "Oh, which reminds me, the Tower is also the place where you'll find your way home." He blurted it out, just to make sure the gal really gets into what he's trying to do here. "And if I recall correctly, you all want to get back home, no?"

Now that... was informative...

Sir Alonne looked up at the structure for a moment... a contemplative sigh escaping from his mask. If this woman didn't know much beyond what she's disclosed, then he'd doubt he'd find much more from any of the other townsfolk. Perhaps later he'd run into a town shaman of sorts, for now he merely gave a small bow of his head towards the young woman "Thank you miss, you have been a great boon to me. I appreciate it."

With that he turned back to his companions and strode back as he looked over their new acquaintances, specifically the armored man who seemed to be actively engaging them in conversation.

"I see you two have garnered the attention of another suffering under a similar predicament as we." the swordsman said as he approached them before coming to a stop a yard away "I'm happy to say that my search for answers so far has not been entirely fruitless."

With that he turned his helmeted head towards the new man and nodded in greeting "I am Sir Alonne, it would seem you are just as out of place here as me and my companions are if not more so."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts @CyanDies Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Deathstroke turned around and the tension of what was going on disappeared for a bit as he glanced with that one eye of his underneath the one-eyed orange and black mask, and saw a similarly tall armored figure coming, looking him over he saw that he carried a massive sword. Nonetheless, he appeared to be different and appeared to be with the group. Listening to what he was saying carefully and then listening to the man introduce himself.

"I go by Deathstroke, don't ask anything else about my name, because you are not going to hear it. Anywho you got these ear's listening what did you learn?" He asked with interest.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Home, huh?" Revy muttered under her breath as she stared up at the dusty green sky with narrowed amber-brown eyes, noting with slight irritation that the firmament had indeed darkened just as the man said. After a few seconds of silent contemplation, she finally released a sigh of exasperation, giving the hooded man a reluctant, but firm nod. "Alright, alright, I'll do it." She huffed in blatant displeasure, crossing her arms under her chest.

IMG_2734.JPG Koishi Komeiji

Koishi had revealed herself to the two men, who became shocked at her sudden appearance. Several seconds passed, and they now almost seemed like they were frozen in place to her. Tapping her foot on the ground like a clock goes tick-tock, she quickly grew bored at their lack of verbal responses. Their high levels of throbbing emotional anguish were fascinating, but she could always come back later.

IMG_2643.JPG

"This is boring. If you're not going to talk, then I'm just going to leave," Koishi said as her angry look quickly shifted into one of neutrality. She proceeded to skip down the narrow alleyway and around the corner. Instantaneously, once the girl had left their field of vision, the two men completely lost all memory of her appearance.
Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

IMG_2637.JPG

Koishi aimlessly frolicked in the streets, taking in the sights and sounds and finding even some of the smallest things interesting. She stopped by a place with a large red plus painted onto the entrance, and she let herself inside.

Last edited:
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

vA8TrFX.png

"Huh? Oh- uh, hi." The petite female responds to the blonde, before glancing around. "Do you... Do you know where we are? Like, obviously it's a hospital, but... I don't think I've ever seen this place before."

YFo3iph.png

"Oh! And don't worry about me!" The female practically hops off the bed, suddenly seeming as though she was given a monster drink with the energy that fills her. "I probably ended up here 'cause I've been working myself way too hard. I tend to pass out from exhaustion lately, sometimes." It's true- Marta's been pushing herself to her limits just to make sure the world was safe. The world Emil protected.

62oGWlb.png

"My name's Marta! I hope we get along." She replies, grinning at the other girl playfully.

"Huh? Oh- uh, hi." The petite female responds to the blonde, before glancing around. "Do you... Do you know where we are? Like, obviously it's a hospital, but... I don't think I've ever seen this place before."
Minerva shrugged, "In all honesty, I have no idea, myself... I woke up in the same hospital as you..."
"Oh! And don't worry about me!" The female practically hops off the bed, suddenly seeming as though she was given a monster drink with the energy that fills her. "I probably ended up here 'cause I've been working myself way too hard. I tend to pass out from exhaustion lately, sometimes." It's true- Marta's been pushing herself to her limits just to make sure the world was safe. The world Emil protected.
Minerva giggled a bit at how much energy the other girl had all of a sudden, "My, you certainly seem to be fine in spite of everything... but I do advice you to take things slow... We don't want you over working yourself too hard..."
"My name's Marta! I hope we get along." She replies, grinning at the other girl playfully.
Minerva smiled and extended her hand, "I hope so as well."

IMG_2736.JPG Alice Margatroid

No matter. I am Rohan Kishibe, Human. I have no intention of disclosing anything else other than what you experienced--It's no curse, I tell you. It's a command I wrote using my [Heaven's Door] that you will obey no matter how you resist. It cannot be removed since I wrote it within your pages and reverted you back to normal...So be a good girl and stand down." He soon let out a snarky grin.

IMG_2614.JPG

Alice took note of Rohan's flamboyant, cocky demeanor. Obviously, he was trying to coax her into trying a reckless move. That had to be one of the oldest tricks in the book, and if pulled off successfully, it puts the one taunting at a great advantage.

She also considered the "command he wrote" onto her. If it wasn't a curse, then what was it supposed to do to her? "If I can't resist the command he wrote, then I must work around it somehow. What did he write? If he had the power to kill me then, then he could have done so when I was a 'book'," she thought, realizing now that whoever this Rohan was, his goal probably wasn't lethal in nature. As so, it would do well to treat this more as a challenge issued by him.

IMG_2609.JPG

Alice immediately had her Shanghai Doll fire a danmaku bullet towards Rohan. Surely enough, just as his [HEAVEN'S DOOR] had ordained, the bullet whizzed past both the user and the invisible stand, colliding with the floor downstairs.

"That should have impacted otherwise," Alice thought. With the way he was merely standing still with a massive grin on his face and the fact that she couldn't have possibly missed from such close range, Alice supposed that Rohan had some way of passively keeping the projectiles away from him. Was he like that cheating amanojaku?

IMG_2611.JPG

"I am Alice Margatroid, the Seven-Coloured Puppeteer, and I'm afraid you are already one move away from checkmate, Mister Kishibe," Alice boasted as she stared directly into Rohan's eyes.

Last edited:
IMG_2737.JPG Sanae Kochiya

"I've got to ask, Mr. Deadpool, do you have any...Mental issues?" Akira asked sorta bluntly. "I noticed you've been talking to some sort of entity that doesn't exist. Then again, I might be poking into your business too much."

First the magical girl, then the medieval warrior, and now the man who looked straight out of a super sentai show. This cast of strangers just kept getting more and more varied! Were new people going to appear every few minutes now?

When she heard Akira's question, she leaned over to him and whispered.

IMG_2418.JPG

"Do you think that he might have an alter-ego—a different persona? Like something out of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" Sanae theorized, completely unaware of the fact that Akira has a persona, albeit a completely different kind.

"Home, huh?" Revy muttered under her breath as she stared up at the dusty green sky with narrowed amber-brown eyes, noting with slight irritation that the firmament had indeed darkened just as the man said. After a few seconds of silent contemplation, she finally released a sigh of exasperation, giving the hooded man a reluctant, but firm nod. "Alright, alright, I'll do it." She huffed in blatant displeasure, crossing her arms under her chest.

"Great, great! Glad that I can count on ya!" The Hooded man clapped his hands in affirmation."Now if they question your knowledge, say that someone in a black hood whispered this to you and pulled off a disappearing act, okay? Some will remember it was me." He remembered how most of them saw him, they'll probably insist that they should follow him. Soon enough, he began to walk away, "And now, time will resume." With a loud sounding snap, Revy was brought back to reality, facing wherever she was facing before.

Uzume
(TAVERN)
Uzume woke up from her slumber to find herself in an unfamiliar room, the CPU groaned and rubbed her forehead, "Wh-What happened? Where am I?"
She scanned the room to find herself in a relatively cozy high fantasy-looking room with several beds.
"Where ever I am... I'm sure this isn't Gamindustri..." Uzume thought aloud as she made her way out of the room, she began to hear commotion outside.

Last edited:
Alice immediately had her Shanghai Doll fire a danmaku bullet towards Rohan. Surely enough, just as his [HEAVEN'S DOOR] had ordained, the bullet whizzed past both the user and the invisible stand, colliding with the floor downstairs.

"Hmm...So that's what they call a 'Danmaku'..." Rohan watched the vibrant colored bullet collide with the floor. Rubbing his chin in an intrigued manner makes it appear that it was his first time seeing it in action. 'Interesting...Perhaps I should try writing some Shounen-Fantasy afterall...' He thought as he looked back at Alice, who seemed to have this glare at him once more, this time, with a grin.

"I am Alice Margatroid, the Seven-Coloured Puppeteer, and I'm afraid you are already one move away from checkmate, Mister Kishibe," Alice boasted as she stared directly into Rohan's eyes.

"Oh?" Rohan was visibly shocked, but tried his best to keep composure. Checkmate? Had she already figured out a way to nullify his [Heaven's Door]? Or perhaps...She's bluffing? It is true that Rohan Kishibe had been reckless in using his [Heaven's Door], but it was pure bad luck that caused it. [Cheap Trick] and [Boy II Man]...Both of them had clever users, and he had fallen for such traps. However, seeing as he wrote a command to being unable to attack him, perhaps she's plotting to attack him indirectly? "Have you figured out a way to counter [Heaven's Door]?" He asked, whipping out his pen. "Now that is intriguing. Are you insinuating that I would lose now?...Go ahead, be my guest." He quickly glanced around, seeing if there's anywhere he could actually hide...Unless she was going to aim for the roof and make the debris fall onto him. Aside from the fact that he hadn't made it down the stairs yet, it would only be the most plausible move. 'Now, If I a protagonist, what would I do?' he thought to himself as he await for her neck move, his pen ready to summon Heaven's Door once more.

"Oh?" Rohan was visibly shocked, but tried his best to keep composure.

Alice's grin grew even wider. It was when his eyes widened that she knew she'd gotten under Rohan's skin.

"Have you figured out a way to counter [Heaven's Door]?" He asked, whipping out his pen. "Now that is intriguing. Are you insinuating that I would lose now?...Go ahead, be my guest." He quickly glanced around, seeing if there's anywhere he could actually hide...Unless she was going to aim for the roof and make the debris fall onto him.

IMG_2611.JPG

"I will. Now, observe..." she said as she dramatically thrust out her arm. "As I bury you alive!" she exclaimed as a rapid stream of danmaku pelted the roof and walls of the stairwell, causing large chunks of broken wood to fall all the way down. The stairwell collapsed completely, blocking the way between Rohan and Alice. As she swiped the dust off the hem of her skirt, she called out to Rohan, who by now should have been stuck behind a completely collapsed stairwell.

IMG_2609.JPG

"Undo what your familiar has done to me, and I'll free you," she offered.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Deathstroke turned around and the tension of what was going on disappeared for a bit as he glanced with that one eye of his underneath the one-eyed orange and black mask, and saw a similarly tall armored figure coming, looking him over he saw that he carried a massive sword. Nonetheless, he appeared to be different and appeared to be with the group. Listening to what he was saying carefully and then listening to the man introduce himself.

"I go by Deathstroke, don't ask anything else about my name, because you are not going to hear it. Anywho you got these ear's listening what did you learn?" He asked with interest.
37B9DEC99B4281FCBA798438F109E3468A1280CB.jpg
Sir Alonne tilted his head to the side as he gave a small hum of contemplation which echoed within the chamber that was his helmet "Straight to the point then, I suppose?" He gave a small shrug before turning and gesturing with the hilt of his sheathed blade towards the surrounding villagers.

"From what I can gather so far I doubt any of these townsfolk will provide any meaningful explanation as for why we have been brought here." he said evenly as he paused once he turned towards the Tower "In fact the only thing of import they could offer me in terms of information revolved around that quite noticeable tower over there, a young woman was quite forth-giving with what she knew."

With that he turned back to the group and tapped his Nagamaki against the ground casually "Despite it apparently having been around for quite some time, the people here are greatly unsure of what actually resides within. This alludes to something keeping them out, either fear or a lack of interest being top culprits. Rumors say that monstrous beings are born from the structure, others believe it was placed their by a deity of some sort."

"Whatever the case I am most curious about the structure and what it may hold within." the Swordsman admitted before settling the Sheathed Nagamaki at his side once more and turning back to the structure "Which is why as soon as I've oriented myself a bit I will be going directly to that Tower and discovering exactly what it holds within."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts @CyanDies Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"I will. Now, observe..." she said as she dramatically thrust out her arm. "As I bury you alive!" she exclaimed as a rapid stream of danmaku pelted the roof and walls of the stairwell, causing large chunks of broken wood to fall all the way down. The stairwell collapsed completely, blocking the way between Rohan and Alice.collapsed stairwell.

As Alice began to shoot a rapid stream of bullets, Rohan decided that the best course of action is to get off the stairs. As he turned and began to run down the stairs, it was a tad bit late. as he near the bottom of the stairs, it collapsed, causing him to fall onto his back, where he noticed the rapidly approaching debris; mostly wooden plywood and wooden beams falling down, trapping him inside the collapsed stairwell.

"Undo what your familiar has done to me, and I'll free you," she offered.

Hearing what Alice had offered him made him silent. But it was due to the fact that he recalls something similar happening to him during his encounter with a nutrient absorbing stand, offering him freedom at a cost. Rohan quickly had a surge of nostalgia.

"I Refuse." Rohan's reply after a long silence, summoning [Heaven's Door] by his side. "One of my most favorite things to do is to tell someone who I think is strong 'No'." With a grin, he commanded [Heaven's Door] to turn one of the beams that trapped him; which held most of the debris into a book, and had it write something;

'It'll be thrown upwards at 20 kph.' and without external force, the wooden beam was flung upwards, the wooden chinks flying off of it and temporarily prompting Rohan a chance to get out, upon standing up, the wooden beam fall right into place again, this time, even more broken than before. He looked back at Alice, with Heaven's Door ready for action.

"I'll help you get down. A height like that is dangerous for a child." Rohan remarked, expressing some form of respect for the girl, Albeit it was his age elitism acting.

Hearing what Alice had offered him made him silent. But it was due to the fact that he recalls something similar happening to him during his encounter with a nutrient absorbing stand, offering him freedom at a cost. Rohan quickly had a surge of nostalgia.

"I Refuse." Rohan's reply after a long silence, summoning [Heaven's Door] by his side. "One of my most favorite things to do is to tell someone who I think is strong 'No'." With a grin, he commanded [Heaven's Door] to turn one of the beams that trapped him; which held most of the debris into a book, and had it write something;

'It'll be thrown upwards at 20 kph.' and without external force, the wooden beam was flung upwards, the wooden chinks flying off of it and temporarily prompting Rohan a chance to get out, upon standing up, the wooden beam fall right into place again, this time, even more broken than before. He looked back at Alice, with Heaven's Door ready for action.

"I'll help you get down. A height like that is dangerous for a child." Rohan remarked, expressing some form of respect for the girl, Albeit it was his age elitism acting.
latest
"That's it!" Uzume said as she punched the door open and then jumped up to grab Alice, "No one's getting hurt when I, Uzume Tennouboshi, am around! This may not be the dimension I'm from but all I'm sure is that I'm not gonna let anyone suffer!" Uzume finished her speech as she safely put Alice down.
"So, before I beat some manners into you... would you mind telling me what happened here?" Uzume asked the man who she believed to be responsible for all the trouble.
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:

"I Refuse." Rohan's reply after a long silence, summoning [Heaven's Door] by his side.

IMG_2614.JPG

"..."

'Rohan' was as stubborn as he let on.

"One of my most favorite things to do is to tell someone who I think is strong 'No'."

IMG_2609.JPG

So, he considered her strong, then? That seemed to be apparent.

IMG_2608.JPG

She had to admit that it was a good little exercise for her working mind, though, and it required a little outside thinking, too.

With a grin, he commanded [Heaven's Door] to turn one of the beams that trapped him; which held most of the debris into a book, and had it write something;

IMG_2609.JPG

With every use of Rohan's [Heaven's Door], Alice continued to examine how he used this 'familiar' of his. Whatever it was, Alice still didn't fully understand it yet, but she planned to.

"I'm older than you," Alice corrected him as she looked straight down to where she was planning to float down. She was about to go down herself when...

"That's it!" Uzume said as she punched the door open and then jumped up to grab Alice,

IMG_2616.JPG

"!"

"No one's getting hurt when I, Uzume Tennouboshi, am around! This may not be the dimension I'm from but all I'm sure is that I'm not gonna let anyone suffer!" Uzume finished her speech as she safely put Alice down.

"What's the meaning of--" she was cut off quickly by Uzume's next question.

"So, before I beat some manners into... would you mind telling me what happened here?" Uzume asked the man who she believed to be responsible for all the trouble.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
"I'm older than you,"
". . ." Rohan fell silent at that statement. It could be explained by her becoming a 'Youkai', but her data says it was quite recent. "Do as you wi--" As Rohan let out a sigh, he heard something breaking behind Alice; the door was punched open by some red haired brat.

"That's it!" Uzume said as she punched the door open and then jumped up to grab Alice, "No one's getting hurt when I, Uzume Tennouboshi, am around! This may not be the dimension I'm from but all I'm sure is that I'm not gonna let anyone suffer!"

'Great. Another brat I have to deal with.' He looked visibly agitated as he let out a scoff. This girl's mannerisms reminded him so much of his rival, Josuke. Just before he could react, the girl already jumped along with Alice, dropping her 'safely' afterwards.

"So, before I beat some manners into... would you mind telling me what happened here?" Uzume asked the man who she believed to be responsible for all the trouble.

"How about you treat your elders with respect first? Honestly, had your parents even taught you anything..? " Rohan did a facepalm as he crossed his arms in disappointment, withdrawing [Heaven's Door] for a brief moment. "It's rude to barge in to an adult's affair...And to answer your question, we just had a little argument, and things got a little out of hand...You can tell by the broken stairwell you jumped from." He soon glanced around, "I do hope the barkeep doesn't mind. It would be a hassle to pay for the expenses..."

"How about you treat your elders with respect first? Honestly, had your parents even taught you anything..? " Rohan did a facepalm as he crossed his arms in disappointment, withdrawing [Heaven's Door] for a brief moment. "It's rude to barge in to an adult's affair...And to answer your question, we just had a little argument, and things got a little out of hand...You can tell by the broken stairwell you jumped from." He soon glanced around, "I do hope the barkeep doesn't mind. It would be a hassle to pay for the expenses..."
latest
"Yeah... Sorry about that... I do get carried away..." Uzume, with an embarrassed look, rubbed the back of her head, "Well since I introduced myself, how's about you guys?" Uzume said with a friendly smile.

"Yeah... Sorry about that... I do get carried away..." Uzume, with an embarrassed look, rubbed the back of her head, "Well since I introduced myself, how's about you guys?" Uzume said with a friendly smile.
"Rohan Kishibe, Mangaka." Rohan introduced, twirling his pen quite quickly. If it weren't for Alice, he would've used [Heaven's Door] on the girl. But there would be no reason for that anymore, no? "I'd assume that you don't know where you are?"

"Rohan Kishibe, Mangaka." Rohan introduced, twirling his pen quite quickly. If it weren't for Alice, he would've used [Heaven's Door] on the girl. But there would be no reason for that anymore, no? "I'd assume that you don't know where you are?"
latest

"Nice, to meet you, Mr. Kishibe," Uzume said with a very welcoming smile, she then turned to face the blonde girl, "And what's your name?"

"Nice, to meet you, Mr. Kishibe," Uzume said with a very welcoming smile, she then turned to face the blonde girl, "And what's your name?"

IMG_2608.JPG

"Alice Margatroid," she introduced with a curtsy. As she did so, her floating doll, Shanghai, did a fluid cursty of her own at the same time. Even if 'Uzume' acted like a fiery red-headed Marisa, Alice could at least be polite to strangers—unlike a certain mangaka, for example.

"Alice Margatroid," she introduced with a curtsy. As she did so, her floating doll, Shanghai, did a fluid cursty of her own at the same time. Even if 'Uzume' acted like a fiery red-headed Marisa, Alice could at least be polite to strangers—unlike a certain mangaka, for example.
latest

Uzume noticed Alice's doll and switched personalities to that of a ditsy girl, "AWW! Look at that doll you have, Alicy! She's so cute! Uzume loves her!"

Last edited:
Sir Alonne tilted his head to the side as he gave a small hum of contemplation which echoed within the chamber that was his helmet "Straight to the point then, I suppose?" He gave a small shrug before turning and gesturing with the hilt of his sheathed blade towards the surrounding villagers.

"From what I can gather so far I doubt any of these townsfolk will provide any meaningful explanation as for why we have been brought here." he said evenly as he paused once he turned towards the Tower "In fact the only thing of import they could offer me in terms of information revolved around that quite noticeable tower over there, a young woman was quite forth-giving with what she knew."

With that he turned back to the group and tapped his Nagamaki against the ground casually "Despite it apparently having been around for quite some time, the people here are greatly unsure of what actually resides within. This alludes to something keeping them out, either fear or a lack of interest being top culprits. Rumors say that monstrous beings are born from the structure, others believe it was placed their by a deity of some sort."

"Whatever the case I am most curious about the structure and what it may hold within." the Swordsman admitted before settling the Sheathed Nagamaki at his side once more and turning back to the structure "Which is why as soon as I've oriented myself a bit I will be going directly to that Tower and discovering exactly what it holds within."

"So no one really knows how we got here..." Penny muttered to herself as she took in the information presented to her by Sir Alonne. If what he tells were to be true, then perhaps heading to the tower will be the best option they have. "Wouldn't that be dangerous to go alone, sir Alonne?" perhaps she didn't get the pun on his name, but otherwise, going there alone would prove to be quite dangerous; considering the possibility of Grimm infestation in the area if we take what Alonne said in consideration. She's currently debating with herself whether or not she should go with him...Penny soon noticed how the skies grew even darker, to the point that it began to rain. "Oh dear..." Lucky enough, she was waterproof, so she doesn't have to worry about water that much.

@CyanDies The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Ineptitude Ineptitude (Your signal, man.)

Rebecca Lee / Revy
As soon as she was brought back to reality, Revy immediately set off to find Deathstroke and the others. With her jungle boots pounding against the cobblestone path, she was fortunate enough to find them in the exact same spot where she left them, still conversing amongst themselves. "Sorry to interrupt your little conversation," She apologized a little insincerely. "But we should find the others like us ASAP."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death @CyanDies Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Sorry, I was asleep.)

Sir Alonne tilted his head to the side as he gave a small hum of contemplation which echoed within the chamber that was his helmet "Straight to the point then, I suppose?"
"In my experience, you learn it's better to be straight to the point, saves a lot of time." He stated.

Deathstroke listened carefully to what Alonne stated as to what he learned. He began to think this over while listening, his mind working like a supercomputer and processing everything incredibly quickly, putting together the pieces of this puzzle. So then Deathstroke stated.

"Well, you are right about that, so while they are only rumors, that could mean those who have tried going in there never returned outside and perished trying to get in, or that it is very simply a rumor... Nonetheless, some rumors do hold some truth to them, they may be blown out of proportion somewhat, or be completely and utterly fabricated, which means that whether or not there are monsters are in there is irrelevant, what is relevant however, is that there is something there guarding it, something that does not want anyone going in or out, for all we know it could be a bunch of well-trained soldiers, or it could actually be monsters. That's why we should heed the rumors somewhat and keep our eyes peeled and be prepared for a fight when we get over there. I myself would like to see what is over there myself, We could probably scout out the location and do some reconnaissance around it so that we figure out what we are dealing with outside of the tower, which may prove to give us some basic info on what we can expect. But I believe, our next course of action should be to head for the tower, besides it may jog our memories as to what it is and what is going on here."

the skies grew even darker, to the point that it began to rain. "Oh dear..."
Deathstroke began to look up and notice the fact that the sky had grown even darker, now at the point of raining, with how dark the clouds should have been though, that should have meant it was going to seriously pour and it was going to be a very bad storm, but for now it didn't appear that way, which caused Deathstroke to grow suspicious of it, frowning underneath that mask of his and simply dryly stating. "Shit..."

Rebecca Lee / Revy
As soon as she was brought back to reality, Revy immediately set off to find Deathstroke and the others. With her jungle boots pounding against the cobblestone path, she was fortunate enough to find them in the exact same spot where she left them, still conversing amongst themselves. "Sorry to interrupt your little conversation," She apologized a little insincerely. "But we should find the others like us ASAP."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death @CyanDies Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Sorry, I was asleep.)
Deathstroke heard the distinct footsteps that he had heard with Revy earlier and looked to see her coming over. He could see that she seemed to be in a hurry and what she was saying was urgent. "We were discussing info, not much to go on, but leads seem to point to the tower." He listened to her speak about finding the others. Then looking up again, he began to suspect that this had somewhat to do with the storm coming. "I can see you are in a rush, I have a suspicion the reason has something to do with the storm that's coming?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back