• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~

"[HEAVEN'S DOOR]!" Rohan exclaimed as he whipped his finger around, drawing a miniature man wearing a hat on nothing but thin air outlined in gold lines. The outlined drawing soon dashed towards the girl, reaching her would surely immobilize her. "Turn her into a book!"

IMG_2616.JPG

"...!!"

With her guard being let down combined with her lack of places to move on the stairwell, Alice was unable to move out of the way in time. Whatever the man had just launched in Alice's direction, it had collided with her. She didn't experience any sort of pain, but instead felt a certain numbness in her body. Her own face seemed to pulsate erratically until she witnessed a book emerging from her own face. Still unable to move, she watched helplessly as the book inched towards the man himself. Tried as she may, Alice couldn't move herself at all.

In this case in particular, it seemed like Rohan's victim hadn't fallen unconscious.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

View attachment 300278

"...!!"

With her guard being let down combined with her lack of places to move on the stairwell, Alice was unable to move out of the way in time. Whatever the man had just launched in Alice's direction, it had collided with her. She didn't experience any sort of pain, but instead felt a certain numbness in her body. Her own face seemed to pulsate erratically until she witnessed a book emerging from her own face. Still unable to move, she watched helplessly as the book inched towards the man himself. Tried as she may, Alice couldn't move herself at all.

In this case in particular, it seemed like Rohan's victim hadn't fallen unconscious.

((Actually, Heaven's Door's ability literally turns the victim's body into a literal book. As in, your face bursts open into thousands of pages.))

As the pages began to flip open from the girl's face, Rohan began to walk towards her. He soon noticed how she was still conscious, similar to how Koichi was able to stay conscious while he was under [Heaven's Door]'s effects.

"Hmm? You're still conscious...Not many can do that, you know?" He soon stopped in front of her and began to read through her memories. "Let's see here...Margatroid Alice. Female. Age, unknown..." He soon began flipping through the pages, reading about her abilities; to use Dolls as weapons, her affinity to use Magic, and her not needing to eat due to her being a 'Youkai'. "She's no Stand User, but..." Seeing all this, Rohan decided to take out his Pen and write something on a page of her face. "There. That should keep you from doing something stupid." Rohan remarked as he continued reading, searching for the memory of their abduction. Minutes later he found out that there were none. but certainly, Alice's memories are fascinating! Almost unbelievable, in fact! If executed perfectly, it could spawn an entire series which would then receive a large following! But he needed to get a raw copy...Which page should he take from her memories, he still isn't quite sure...He soon flipped through the pages once more, stopping at a page where there's a picture of one 'Reimu Hakurei', a famed shrine maiden of Gensokyo who apparently slaughters a ton of Alice's kind to earn a small buck. Thinking about it; wouldn't a story about it be incredibly fitting to shounen jump? Perhaps he should use it as an inspiration for his next work. However, he soon realized that he wasn't in his workstation anymore, so he would have to take her memories for another time. Letting out a sigh, he rubbed his neck, shutting the pages which soon reverted back to flesh; her face returned to normal. "Tsk...And here I thought you know something..."

The effects of Heaven's Door had been removed...Save for the one command he wrote in; 'I cannot attack Rohan Kishibe'. Any effort to subdue Rohan would fail. Hits wouldn't land, bullets would miss, Alice wouldn't be able to attack him no matter what.

Bulvarr looks as things happened. Looking towards Deadpool as he introduces himself as well as doing some tricks and cutting a chair into pieces. And following to grab a new one from his satchel, which did surprise Bulvarr a lot. "I wonder how you fit a chair in that..."

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Ha!" Revy's grin widened at the verbal jab, poorly hidden amusement swirling in her amber brown eyes. "You sure know how to push someone's buttons, don't ya, old timer?" She snickered, though her words lacked the biting tone that it held earlier.

Revy had to admit, Deathstroke was quite the moniker. Sure, it didn't roll off the tongue like hers did, but a title like that says a lot about his skill. Though, it honestly sounded more like a name for a mercenary than a veteran. She tucked that thought away for later within the comforts of her mind. Looking around, she saw that the two of them were just a few blocks away from the town now.

"The name's Revy, by the way." The Chinese-American said after a few moments of silence. "I don't bother using my real name anymore."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Deathstroke took a glance back at Revy as she was amused by the turn of events, she wasn't very good at hiding her emotions if that was what she was trying to do. Her statement about him now pushing her buttons back, he noticed wasn't necessarily of the nasty kind. Probably was now on the level of playful banter of some kind, smirking ever so slightly underneath that black and orange mask of his, not that she would notice anyways.

"Maybe, I think I am at an age where if I am going to be called an old man I can very easily call you a kid too. Nonetheless, hasn't stopped me from going from a military life to mercenary work..."

Slade took note that they were approaching the town and were just about only a few blocks away from it.

He turned his head back to Revy as she gave him her name. He nodded and plainly asked
"Why? You in an occupation that has you go by an alias of some kind?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod We are approaching the town, probably setting the scene or giving us some interaction would be nice.

Deadpool seemed a bit impatient tapping his fingers on the table, then as if on cue he finally spoke. "Thank whatever lord or savior resides in this land! After almost a full fucking week, I can finally respond in the RP post order in this room!"

As he finally sat down through means she had yet to understand, Sanae gave him a small round of applause no louder than a golf clap.
Deadpool's attention then went back to Saenae as she began to clap, but only at a level that was close to being on sarcastic level.

"Really? All I get is a freaking golf clap? The one level that is one level slightly higher than sarcastic level? Which I should probably consider the case here since it's not golf? Well... Shit... I gotta tough crowd..." He then began caressing the back of his head a moment.

"Dare I ask your name, masked swordsman? Or is it a name so great and terrible that it brings fear to the hearts of those who hear it?" she asked in a playful, theatrical sort of way.
"And no can do sweetheart, I am in the merc business, and I gotz to keep my identity a secret, also if you really want to know, it's fairly ordinary."

"I bet you'd like an enchanted battle ax!" Star said as she presented said Battle ax.
Star smirked a bit and said, "I'm pretty good with it, if I do say so myself..."
"I said this before, and I will say this again." With that Deadpool stood up and pulled out the same two freakishly massive guns that could fire massive rockets, dual wielding them. "I'd prefer my BFC's Big fucking cannon's over puny battle axes, although to be honest this is more or less a gag than something I would use in the RP, but who know's and who gives a shit? And you may be saying 'but deadpool those are gawns and nawt cannons' quickly moving to a mocking baby type voice, before returning to his normal voice. "Which can either be Ryan Reynolds or Nolan North, depending on your preference peeps. I can't be saying these are BFG's AKA Big Fuckings Gun's or like I said before Doomguy would find his way into this RP and kick my ass." "Then should you really be taking that risk?" "Yes head, it means you go out there and take a god damn risk, because you are barely going to get anywhere in life without taking risks!" With that Deadpool put away the massive guns yet again.

Bulvarr looks as things happened. Looking towards Deadpool as he introduces himself as well as doing some tricks and cutting a chair into pieces. And following to grab a new one from his satchel, which did surprise Bulvarr a lot. "I wonder how you fit a chair in that..."
Deadpool shrugged his shoulders at the comment. "Meh, magic works its magic, and that means more convenience for me."

"I said this before, and I will say this again." With that Deadpool stood up and pulled out the same two freakishly massive guns that could fire massive rockets, dual wielding them. "I'd prefer my BFC's Big fucking cannon's over puny battle axes, although to be honest this is more or less a gag than something I would use in the RP, but who know's and who gives a shit? And you may be saying 'but deadpool those are gawns and nawt cannons' quickly moving to a mocking baby type voice, before returning to his normal voice. "Which can either be Ryan Reynolds or Nolan North, depending on your preference peeps. I can't be saying these are BFG's AKA Big Fuckings Gun's or like I said before Doomguy would find his way into this RP and kick my ass." "Then should you really be taking that risk?" "Yes head, it means you go out there and take a god damn risk, because you are barely going to get anywhere in life without taking risks!" With that Deadpool put away the massive guns yet again.
Star was in awe of Deadpool's BFG which made the young princess mutter out, "Can I have it..."

Rebecca Lee / Revy
Revy snorted at the question, shoving her hands into the pockets of her cut-off jeans. "That's one of the reasons." She said in a dry tone, tilting her head up to look at the dusty green sky.

Thinking back to Deathstroke's earlier words, Revy recalled him mentioning that he was involved in mercenary work. Looks like she really hit the nail on the head on that one. Releasing a sigh, she turned her amber-brown eyes back on the road. Well, she can't really hold that against him, what with her being a mercenary herself. More specifically, as the gunslinger for the Lagoon Company.

Placing a hand to the chin of his mask, Sir Alonne took in the sight of the village. It had been a while since he'd been anywhere not faced with some form of peril, even under his former master's rule they were constantly at odds with the darker aspects of their world.

He had yet to be convinced that this land would not offer a similar experience.

And the hooded figure did not ease those concerns.

Admittedly, among his travels Sir Alonne had encountered many a person who wore a hood, so it alone was not able to convince him of any foul intent. And even the grin and the disappearing act was more common than he'd like to admit. Still it intrigued him, if he could not immediately discover his purpose there then at least he'd have some other curiosity to sate in the meantime.

The Polendina girl asked the question before he could, the swordsman glancing at the guard she asked to gauge his response.

Even still the idea of them spotting the ghost of a long dead founder wasn't enough to prove that the being was dangerous, he'd conversed with the dead before and found that some were just as passive and morose as could be. Then again, there were just as many malevolent spirits he'd had to cut his way through.

Either way, he continued walking for a moment before noticing the young lady's worry and pausing to glance back at her "Do not worry yourself, Miss. If it helps, I believe I spotted him as well. Nothing we could do for it at the moment, let us continue to search for someone who may know of our dilemma."

With that he approached some of the Townspeople and began asking "Pardon me, but would any of you know anyone who could assist me? My companions and I were taken from our prospective lands and have no idea who or what could've caused it."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts @CyanDies Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As they finally reached the corner around, Deathstroke took glances around and saw how this town appeared to be medieval in nature, as the people and style of the homes spoke to him as something you would find in a medieval style world. "Well, would you look at that, not only is this world peculiar, the people are stuck in the middle ages..." He took mental notes of the layout of the place, and caught sight of a fountain. But as he turned around he saw people more oddly dressed than the rest, he narrowed his eye and saw that one was a man dressed in a suit, one was more of a teen with orange hair, and looked like a fair mix, and a man in armor that was different than the rest... Looks like Slade was right after all. "Hey Revy looks like I was right, there are others in a similar situation. They obviously look like they didn't belong here as well like us. But other's look a bit out of place compared to us... I don't think they know much more than what we know, but since it appears that this is at the level I suspected it may be at, we may be dealing with something that's going to be a total pain in the ass... Anyway, I think, for the time being, you should try to ask some of the townsfolk what this place is and see what else you learn about it, I personally don't care how you do it, I am going to figure out if these people are in the same situation as us."

With that Deathstroke began to approach the group, "Hey, did you all happen to wake up somewhere around here having a feeling you have seen that black tower up there?" Proceeding to then point to the black tower.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @CyanDies Ineptitude Ineptitude

"Tsk...And here I thought you know something..."

The effects of Heaven's Door had been removed...Save for the one command he wrote in; 'I cannot attack Rohan Kishibe'. Any effort to subdue Rohan would fail. Hits wouldn't land, bullets would miss, Alice wouldn't be able to attack him no matter what.

Alice regained her footing quickly, shooting him a sharp glare.

IMG_2612.JPG

"Whatever curse you've just placed on me, you'd best reverse it," she said as her Shanghai Doll drew out a lance on its own.

"Your attack isn't very subtle. It's clear that you summoned a familiar of some kind. What are you—human or youkai?" she asked, poised to strike at him as she backed up to the doorway.

"Do not worry yourself, Miss. If it helps, I believe I spotted him as well. Nothing we could do for it at the moment, let us continue to search for someone who may know of our dilemma."

"Really?" Penny stood quiet for a moment, trying to take in what she just say.The Hooded man appears as if he was expecting them, the disappearing act was another thing entirely. There has been no records of a semblance like that...Perhaps this isn't Remnant after all. Soon enough, she noticed two figures approaching them; one covered mostly in black and orange, bearing a mask with the same colors. The other one was a girl with a similar stature to that of Winter Schnee, but with black hair and more...Revealing clothes. The masked one approached the group, leading with a question.

"Hey, did you all happen to wake up somewhere around here having a feeling you have seen that black tower up there?" Proceeding to then point to the black tower.

"Ah, hello! We actually did wake up somewhere in the same forest..." Penny started, "The tower...We've only seen it from afar, so I don't know what is in it yet...But I do have a strange feeling of familiarity." she stated, glancing at the tower and back to the stranger. "I do hope you don't mind me asking for your name, sir?"

"Whatever curse you've just placed on me, you'd best reverse it," she said as her Shanghai Doll drew out a lance on its own.

"Your attack isn't very subtle. It's clear that you summoned a familiar of some kind. What are you—human or youkai?" she asked, poised to strike at him as she backed up to the doorway.

"Hmph, leading off without an introduction? How rude." Rohan crossed his arms, taking note of the doll's lance. His first assumptions were further backed up by her memories; controlling the dolls is directly linked to 'Mana' or something, so [Heaven's Door] should keep him safe."No matter. I am Rohan Kishibe, Human. I have no intention of disclosing anything else other than what you experienced--It's no curse, I tell you. It's a command I wrote using my [Heaven's Door] that you will obey no matter how you resist. It cannot be removed since I wrote it within your pages and reverted you back to normal...So be a good girl and stand down." He soon let out a snarky grin. This tactic had proven to be useful for several occasions, so he doubt that this would fail. Surely by now Alice would've tried a surprise or a back attack...But that was just his guess, you see?

Rebecca Lee / Revy
Releasing a groan of annoyance, Revy turned heel and walked off, intent on getting information out of the townsfolk. Even she could understand the benefits of gaining that sort of knowledge. That didn't mean she had to like it, though. Her amber-brown eyes carefully surveyed her surroundings, looking for a suitable well of info to question, when she felt something, or rather, someone lightly tapping her shoulder, effectively halting the mercenary in her steps.

"Ah, hello! We actually did wake up somewhere in the same forest..." Penny started, "The tower...We've only seen it from afar, so I don't know what is in it yet...But I do have a strange feeling of familiarity." she stated, glancing at the tower and back to the stranger. "I do hope you don't mind me asking for your name, sir?"
"Mhm, so you did, and you have a strange feeling of having distant memories of that tower, interesting... I guess I was right on that account. So has your group managed to learn anything new as to any of the circumstances surrounding what happened to us and yourselves?" Deathstroke began working out possibilities in his head, awaiting to hear if they learned anything else, although he had a suspicion they hadn't learned anything much of value either.

"I go by Deathstroke, don't go expecting to get a name like that out of me kid. Now, what about you?" As Deathstroke spoke he began to analyze Penny over to see if he could identify anything of interest about her, since currently his theory was that they were abducted, and based off of the looks of it, she didn't appear at first glance to be someone who would be of much value for whatever their abdutor would have wanted.

"I go by Deathstroke, don't go expecting to get a name like that out of me kid. Now, what about you?"
"I'm Penny! Penny Polendina!" Penny introduced with the same cheer as before. 'Deathstroke'...Now that doesn't sound like any normal name she had heard in her life! Surely a man like him would make a respected Huntsman back in Remnant...Perhaps he could make a pleasant acquaintance to General Ironwood.

So has your group managed to learn anything new as to any of the circumstances surrounding what happened to us and yourselves?

"I'm afraid we don't." Penny answered. "Sir Alonne had just went off to gather intel, and we are merely waiting for his results...I am just about to do the same..."

"Pardon me, but would any of you know anyone who could assist me? My companions and I were taken from our prospective lands and have no idea who or what could've caused it."

"What are you talking about?" The man asked back, tilting his head. "I don't know if you're lost or anything, but I don't know anyone who can help you, sorry." with a wave, the man soon went away, walking into another part of town.

looking for a suitable well of info to question, when she felt something, or rather, someone lightly tapping her shoulder, effectively halting the mercenary in her steps.

As the mercenary stopped in her steps, so did the rest of the world for her. Behind her was a hooded man, one who looked just as surprised when he realized who he had just brought in. "Oh...I didn't mean to pick you, but I do hope you're good enough to play the role as 'Messenger' for now." The Hooded man muttered as he walked back, placing one of his arms behind his back and began stroking his chin with the other. "Oh! and don't bother trying to call out to your old man over there, we're both in my frozen time. Neat, huh?" as ridiculous as it sounds like, his words do hold truth. You could see that the fountain of water had stopped moving, and even the tiniest of water can be seen in it's full glory.

As Deadpool whipped out more of his ridiculous arsenal, Akira became quite convinced that Deadpool might have had a similar job as him, due to him not wanting to reveal his real identity and all. Perhaps he should've introduced himself as 'JOKER' then? But judging by the Inn and the town they're in, it doesn't look as if they know of his gang, The Phantom Thieves of Heart.

"I've got to ask, Mr. Deadpool, do you have any...Mental issues?" Akira asked sorta bluntly. "I noticed you've been talking to some sort of entity that doesn't exist. Then again, I might be poking into your business too much."

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Donder172 Donder172

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"I guess that is pretty fucking cool." Revy replied to the hooded man's query as she looked around her frozen surroundings in reluctant amazement. It's not everyday that she witnesses something like this, if at all. "What exactly do you need me for, anyway?" She asked, turning back to the other with an eyebrow raised in question. While she did seem pretty calm about her current situation, only those with a good eye would notice the stiffness of her form, ready to draw her pistols and shoot if it ever came to that.

"I go by Deathstroke, don't go expecting to get a name like that out of me kid. Now, what about you?" As Deathstroke spoke he began to analyze Penny over to see if he could identify anything of interest about her, since currently his theory was that they were abducted, and based off of the looks of it, she didn't appear at first glance to be someone who would be of much value for whatever their abdutor would have wanted.
"..."
"You're right, Zach... This guy sounds like he came out of a comic book..." York conversed with his partner.
York approached Deathstroke and presented his badge, "Agent Francis York Morgan. But please, call me York. That's what everyone calls me."
York analyzed Deathstroke and knew there's something about him that he couldn't trust.

"I'm Penny! Penny Polendina!" Penny introduced with the same cheer as before. 'Deathstroke'...Now that doesn't sound like any normal name she had heard in her life! Surely a man like him would make a respected Huntsman back in Remnant...Perhaps he could make a pleasant acquaintance to General Ironwood.
Deathstroke found himself growing increasingly irritated at this girl's cheerfulness, too much optimism and cheerfulness was something that irked Deathstroke constantly. Nonetheless, he kept his annoyance down and didn't show it.

"I'm afraid we don't." Penny answered. "Sir Alonne had just went off to gather intel, and we are merely waiting for his results...I am just about to do the same..."
Deathstroke nodded and plainly stated "I suspected as much, but I wanted to confirm that fact. Me and who I found as well in the same forest just arrived here, it appears you have done the same... If we can't or now have learned anything, we should probably go to that black tower back there, I'd imagine that if it's something we have a subtle memory of, it should be something we should investigate. Though it would probably be best to get info from the populace here about it, like any possible details." As Deathstroke spoke he analyzed Penny, and saw there was more than met the eye, he could see there was a slight glow around her green areas, and looking into her eyes with his one eye, he could see her irises had the appearance of camera shutters, which made Deathstroke believe that she may be an android, Deathstroke to confirm this changed his masks vision to thermal and saw that she gave off no thermal readings, to gain extra confirmation he changed to infrared and once again no heat signature was given off from her. Which confirmed that she was something more, but he wouldn't bring that up now. No need for it.

"..."
"You're right, Zach... This guy sounds like he came out of a comic book..." York conversed with his partner.
York approached Deathstroke and presented his badge, "Agent Francis York Morgan. But please, call me York. That's what everyone calls me."
York analyzed Deathstroke and knew there's something about him that he couldn't trust.
"Mhm, I suppose it is good to meet you York..." Slade stated more or less indifferently, but that's when he noticed that York analyzing him, Slade's eye narrowed in suspicion as Deathstroke began analyzing him as well, and began to devise a plan quickly and accurately in his head if York were to try to pull anything. This already was causing an apparent tension in the air as Deathstroke was now suspicious of York as well, Deathstroke preparing for a possible encounter, and staring back at York not showing any sign of backing down not that York could see much underneath the Orange and Black Ikon suit.

v3eCLb3.png

Waking up in a hospital bed was not how Marta thought she'd end up today. Did someone call the hospital, seeing her passed out on the ground- since she knows she works herself to death these days? Did her father put her here after her last break down- seeing how much of a mess she's been and lost all hope? Was it Richter, wanting to taunt her...?

lxT8wiJ.png

"Uhm...?" The female speaks out, hoping someone will come and help her. "Hello? Is anyone there?

37B9DEC99B4281FCBA798438F109E3468A1280CB.jpg
Sir Alonne hummed at the response, so at the very time he could conclude that what was happening to them was either not usual to this land or at the very least not common knowledge to the populace. Many lands he'd been to had various different oddities about them, he'd seen everything from mind-bending beast hunts to unyielding golems turning on their masters. A place which drew individuals from their homelands wasn't even close to farfetched to him.

But that small little interaction with that villager alleviated even more possibilities from his mind.

Before going to question more villagers, the swordsman glanced back to his companions to find that several had been availed by some new individuals who also shared distinct appearances unlike the natives. He could only assume they were more victims of this little calamity of theirs.

Taking a moment to tap a finger on the hilt of his sword in thought, Sir Alonne glanced at the surrounding villagers for a moment before letting his free hand fall to his side and walking to yet another townsperson. He figured he'd sate one more curiosity of his before seeing if his companions had any better luck with their new associates.

"Excuse me miss?" he said as he approached the townswoman "But I've only recently arrived in this land and was wondering if you could tell me what that large tower in the distance is over there? Apologies if I may be inconveniencing you."

v3eCLb3.png

Waking up in a hospital bed was not how Marta thought she'd end up today. Did someone call the hospital, seeing her passed out on the ground- since she knows she works herself to death these days? Did her father put her here after her last break down- seeing how much of a mess she's been and lost all hope? Was it Richter, wanting to taunt her...?

lxT8wiJ.png

"Uhm...?" The female speaks out, hoping someone will come and help her. "Hello? Is anyone there?
"Oh, you're awake," said a soft accented voice.
Minerva_uniform.jpg

"Hi, My name is Minerva, I hope you're feeling well..." the young girl smiled.

"I guess that is pretty fucking cool." Revy replied to the hooded man's query as she looked around her frozen surroundings in reluctant amazement. It's not everyday that she witnesses something like this, if at all. "What exactly do you need me for, anyway?" She asked, turning back to the other with an eyebrow raised in question. While she did seem pretty calm about her current situation, only those with a good eye would notice the stiffness of her form, ready to draw her pistols and shoot if it ever came to that.

"No need to be tense! I won't hurt you...Yet." The hooded man reassured, his hands on his back. "Besides, it's a simple task, really. I'd like you to lead your group to the tower over there." The man pointed at the black tower, "Minutes after I revert your time to normal, a storm will occur. Not only that, but suddenly, everyone will also disappear and darkness will spread from the forest, eliminating the sky, and closing in on your group and the tower. If anyone of you enters another place, they're sure to be dead. The land will also crumble as you head towards the tower, so going back may not be possible." The man explained, appearing at the fountain again. "Do you understand what I mean?" He asked, asking if she gets the task at hand.

"Excuse me miss?" he said as he approached the townswoman "But I've only recently arrived in this land and was wondering if you could tell me what that large tower in the distance is over there? Apologies if I may be inconveniencing you."
"Oh, that?" The woman's reply, "Many rumors surround that tower. Some say monsters are born in there, others say it's the tower of God. But all I know is that no one had really entered the tower." Looking at woman once more, you would notice that she bore a striking resemblance to a young mage. Perhaps a witch's apprentice...

37B9DEC99B4281FCBA798438F109E3468A1280CB.jpg
Now that... was informative...

Sir Alonne looked up at the structure for a moment... a contemplative sigh escaping from his mask. If this woman didn't know much beyond what she's disclosed, then he'd doubt he'd find much more from any of the other townsfolk. Perhaps later he'd run into a town shaman of sorts, for now he merely gave a small bow of his head towards the young woman "Thank you miss, you have been a great boon to me. I appreciate it."

With that he turned back to his companions and strode back as he looked over their new acquaintances, specifically the armored man who seemed to be actively engaging them in conversation.

"I see you two have garnered the attention of another suffering under a similar predicament as we." the swordsman said as he approached them before coming to a stop a yard away "I'm happy to say that my search for answers so far has not been entirely fruitless."

With that he turned his helmeted head towards the new man and nodded in greeting "I am Sir Alonne, it would seem you are just as out of place here as me and my companions are if not more so."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts @CyanDies Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Let me get this straight." Revy began, already feeling a mild headache forming as her mind somehow managed to make an assumption. "You want me to round up every single person who suddenly showed up here like I did," She made wild gestures with her hands, putting a significant amount of emphasis on certain words. "Tell them that they'll die if they stay here because of a fucking storm that'll happen in a few minutes," She continued, narrowing her amber-brown eyes at the hooded man. "And somehow convince them that getting to the tower is our only chance of survival?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back