• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~

"Okay then; 5 steaks and eggs. Got it! Be right back!" The Innkeeper bowed as he entered the kitchen. Soon enough, sounds of cooking can be heard outside of the room...It doesn't appear that he has any other worker.

"Now that's over..." Akira sighed, turning to the group, noticing another stranger; one clad in some leather and steel armor, but mostly leather. His face is covered by a viking helmet. "Let's sit down for a minute or two. Food's not coming soon." Akira said as he found the nearest seat and sat down on it quickly, waiting for a chance to introduce the group to the newcomers.

Donder172 Donder172
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"That's more like it! A true breakfast! Thine brothers and thine sisters! We shall soon feast thine innkeepers fine cuisine!" Deadpool exclaimed with excitement and speaking in a stereotypical Medieval type way and accent. He then pulled a chair over and leaned over forward slightly on the backrest of the chair. "So! You may be wondering, who the fuck wears red spandex, carries around two katana's, and two guns, that my friends is a good question! For I will tell you just that! Though, honestly, I would be a bit surprised if none of you knew me or heard of me by now!"

"Movie's and Comics don't transcend on through universes... Or not usually..." "I don't care head! Trying to boost my self-esteem here!" "That's just setting it up to get it almost instantly knocked back down..." "You know what whatever! Anywho! I go by many names! The Merc with the Mouth, The Regenerate Degenerate, The Sultan of Sarcasm, and so many other nicknames that even Daenerys Targaryen would go crazy hearing them all, I am the one the only Deadpool!"

And with that Deadpool did a backflip and to add on, even more, flair he quickly drew his katana's as he landed and did controlled slices keeping them away from the others, except for the fact that he sliced parts of the chairs behind him quickly then glaring behind him.
"Bravo 10 outta 10 all the way!" "Uh huh, and you ended up slicing the chairs as a bonus..." "Uhh, I can fix that!" And just like that he put the broken chairs away and pulled out brand new identical chairs from his magic satchel and replaced them. Deadpool then sighed with relief wiped his forehead while he still had his mask on, which essentially meant that did nothing, and then began whistling and nonchalantly as if nothing happened sat in the chair as if nothing happened.

"So! You may be wondering, who the fuck wears red spandex, carries around two katana's, and two guns, that my friends is a good question! For I will tell you just that! Though, honestly, I would be a bit surprised if none of you knew me or heard of me by now!"

'Thanks for displacing your arsenal to a thief.' Akira thought as the man in the spandex began to talk about himself, his eyes observing him as he wondered if he was supposed be somewhat popular.

"I don't care head! Trying to boost my self-esteem here!"
"You know what whatever! Anywho! I go by many names! The Merc with the Mouth, The Regenerate Degenerate, The Sultan of Sarcasm, and so many other nicknames that even Daenerys Targaryen would go crazy hearing them all, I am the one the only Deadpool!"

Akira noticed that the man was somehow talking to himself. A strange feat to accomplish, but could he, perhaps, have multiple personality disorder? He rubbed his chin as the man in red spandex introduced himself as 'Deadpool'. As he was about to open his mouth, he realized that his introduction was not finished.

And with that Deadpool did a backflip and to add on, even more, flair he quickly drew his katana's as he landed and did controlled slices keeping them away from the others, except for the fact that he sliced parts of the chairs behind him quickly then glaring behind him.

"Nice moves. I assume you have experience with those weapons." Akira said to himself as Deadpool quickly pulled out similar chairs out of seemingly nowhere. Akira then turned back to the Adventurer. "I believe we haven't properly introduced each other. I am Kurusu Akira. You can either call me Kurusu or Akira. It depends on you." He soon glanced at the two ladies that woke up with him. "Those two are Kochiya Sanae and Star Butterfly. We've met earlier." He introduced the two as he glanced back at the stranger. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling us who you are, right?"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
Donder172 Donder172

"So! You may be wondering, who the fuck wears red spandex, carries around two katana's, and two guns, that my friends is a good question! For I will tell you just that! Though, honestly, I would be a bit surprised if none of you knew me or heard of me by now!"

'Thanks for displacing your arsenal to a thief.' Akira thought as the man in the spandex began to talk about himself, his eyes observing him as he wondered if he was supposed be somewhat popular.

"Movie's and Comics don't transcend on through universes... Or not usually..."

IMG_2419.JPG

"Movies and comics don't transcend...?" Sanae thought with some confusion. With how frequently this guy was talking, it was hard to process everything he was doing at first.

"I don't care head! Trying to boost my self-esteem here!" "That's just setting it up to get it almost instantly knocked back down..." "You know what whatever! Anywho! I go by many names! The Merc with the Mouth, The Regenerate Degenerate, The Sultan of Sarcasm, and so many other nicknames that even Daenerys Targaryen would go crazy hearing them all, I am the one the only Deadpool!"

IMG_2419.JPG

"Deadpool..." she muttered to herself. "It's definitely not a normal name. Then again, neither is something like 'Star Butterfly.' I wonder if she's actually something like a magical girl? But if that's the case, then what's..." she thought.

Akira noticed that the man was somehow talking to himself. A strange feat to accomplish, but could he, perhaps, have multiple personality disorder? He rubbed his chin as the man in red spandex introduced himself as 'Deadpool'. As he was about to open his mouth, he realized that his introduction was not finished.

Sanae's internal monologue was interrupted by a sudden whooshing sound.

IMG_2418.JPG

As the guy performed his quick, sweeping movements with his katanas, Sanae smiled slightly as she was left in a state of wonder. For the moment, she was entirely fixated on this....'ninja's' moves.

"Bravo 10 outta 10 all the way!" "Uh huh, and you ended up slicing the chairs as a bonus..." "Uhh, I can fix that!" And just like that he put the broken chairs away and pulled out brand new identical chairs from his magic satchel and replaced them. Deadpool then sighed with relief wiped his forehead while he still had his mask on, which essentially meant that did nothing, and then began whistling and nonchalantly as if nothing happened sat in the chair as if nothing happened.

IMG_2418.JPG

As he finally sat down through means she had yet to understand, Sanae gave him a small round of applause no louder than a golf clap.

"Nice moves. I assume you have experience with those weapons." Akira said to himself as Deadpool quickly pulled out similar chairs out of seemingly nowhere. Akira then turned back to the Adventurer. "I believe we haven't properly introduced each other. I am Kurusu Akira. You can either call me Kurusu or Akira. It depends on you."

IMG_2419.JPG

Just as Sanae was about to introduce herself to the archaic warrior in front of her, Akira decided to introduce her himself.

He soon glanced at the two ladies that woke up with him. "Those two are Kochiya Sanae and Star Butterfly. We've met earlier."

IMG_2419.JPG

"Oh. Thanks, I guess."

He introduced the two as he glanced back at the stranger. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling us who you are, right?"

IMG_2419.JPG

"Right!"

IMG_2422.JPG

"Dare I ask your name, masked swordsman? Or is it a name so great and terrible that it brings fear to the hearts of those who hear it?"
she asked in a playful, theatrical sort of way.

Donder172 Donder172
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Penny and the group continued walking as the calm, soothing breeze accompanied them. Soon enough, they can hear the sounds of people coming from the distance; along with the sight of a stone wall surrounding some houses and a looming black tower further beyond them. They arrive at the gates where a couple of Iron clad knights were stationed. At first, the knights seemed nonchalant; letting everyone without any weaponry come and go. Occasionally, they would question warriors such as the ones who accompany Penny; Jinbei and Alonne.

"Halt!" The Knights commanded, crossing their spears to bar the path. "State your business, and you will remain unharmed."

How will you respond?

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"Dare I ask your name, masked swordsman? Or is it a name so great and terrible that it brings fear to the hearts of those who hear it?" she asked in a playful, theatrical sort of way.
"I bet you'd like an enchanted battle ax!" Star said as she presented said Battle ax.
Star smirked a bit and said, "I'm pretty good with it, if I do say so myself..."

Penny and the group continued walking as the calm, soothing breeze accompanied them. Soon enough, they can hear the sounds of people coming from the distance; along with the sight of a stone wall surrounding some houses and a looming black tower further beyond them. They arrive at the gates where a couple of Iron clad knights were stationed. At first, the knights seemed nonchalant; letting everyone without any weaponry come and go. Occasionally, they would question warriors such as the ones who accompany Penny; Jinbei and Alonne.

"Halt!" The Knights commanded, crossing their spears to bar the path. "State your business, and you will remain unharmed."

How will you respond?
York walked up to the Knight, "We're traveler who seek aid in the village..."
York tried to act like an old timey character from some fantasy movie.

Sir Alonne paused at the sight of the two guards, now this was something he was somewhat more familiar with. There was much to be gleamed simply from the appearance of the town's guards, the style of their armor confirming that he was nowhere near his former master's domain. Though he'd already suspected that, having confirmation on something was more than pleasing. And the fact there were guards at all hinted at some type of unsavory element that they or may not have to contend with, whether it be crime or something more was up in the air at the moment. Still, the reassurance that he should keep his one hand on the hilt of his his blade would at least keep him from excessive worry.

And then there was that tower, intuition screaming at him that no matter what choices he'd make, he'd somehow end up scaling it some time soon.

Then the knights questioned them, a noticeably difference from the casual demeanor they'd shown till now. The Swordsman considered this quietly as one of his companions, the one known as York, stepped forward to request aid in an oddly different tone of voice.

Sir Alonne glanced back to the others for a moment before turning to the guards once more and continuing where York left off "Yes, these companions of mine here have found ourselves strangely lost. We've no knowledge of how we arrived here and considered your village to be the most convenient possible source of information. You have our apologies if this supposition was for naught."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Ethan found himself in an alley after snapping out of his blackout, covered in garbage. Ideas swirled around in his head like Button Prompts just waiting to be pressed.
"Where am I? Where's Shaun?" Things of that nature. The kind of thing you would ask when you black out and end up in an alley-way separated from your son.
Little did he know, more sadness would arrive.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Ah, shit..." Revy groaned as she awoke in a forest of some sort, laying down on the dirt covered floor. "What sort of fucked up hellhole did I end up in this time?" She mumbled under her breath.

Getting off of the ground, Revy scratched the back of her head as she surveyed her surroundings. The first thing that caught her eye was the sky, and simply put, it wasn't what she would call normal. Gone was the azure blue sky lined with daisy white clouds that she knew so well, and in it's place was an unfamiliar dusty green firmament and grey heavens.

"That definitely ain't normal." Revy found herself muttering, before turning her attention to something other than the discoloration of the sky.

Aside from the oddly familiar tower that could be seen in the distance, the only thing worth mentioning was the small town not too far from the forest that Revy found herself in. Having made up her mind, she then proceeded to walk towards the village, the sound of leaves crunching underneath her jungle boots following her along the way.

How will you respond?
Jinbei blinked as they shoved sticks with metal on them, somewhat resembling a naginata, but with a much shorter and broader blade in front of their group, and demanded the reason they were there. For now, though, he would stay quiet - somehow he could make a fight out of almost every confrontation for some reason.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Ah, shit..." Revy groaned as she awoke in a forest of some sort, laying down on the dirt covered floor. "What sort of fucked up hellhole did I end up in this time?" She mumbled under her breath.

Getting off of the ground, Revy scratched the back of her head as she surveyed her surroundings. The first thing that caught her eye was the sky, and simply put, it wasn't what she would call normal. Gone was the azure blue sky lined with daisy white clouds that she knew so well, and in it's place was an unfamiliar dusty green firmament and grey heavens.

"That definitely ain't normal." Revy found herself muttering, before turning her attention to something other than the discoloration of the sky.

Aside from the oddly familiar tower that could be seen in the distance, the only thing worth mentioning was the small town not too far from the forest that Revy found herself in. Having made up her mind, she then proceeded to walk towards the village, the sound of leaves crunching underneath her jungle boots following her along the way.
As a small breeze flew overhead, Deathstroke opened his eye groggily, as he realized he was most definitely not where he originally was. As Deathstroke picked his body up, he found himself instantly taking note of his surroundings and checking himself, it didn't take a genius mind like his to figure out that this place was not natural in any shape or form, with the green sky and no sun in the air. So Slade simply knew it was better not to question the local environment, as much as to just figure out how to get out of here, since he could careless what this place was.

Deathstroke also looked to see he had his Ikon suit on, the distinct Orange and Black armor that had many people quake in terror in his presence, his one eye also took note that whoever abducted him and brought him here didn't strip him of his weapons, nor did was he himself left with any blunt force trauma or any wounds, since all he felt was just the slow rise of someone tired...

"So whoever abducted me decides not to directly harm me, or strip my weapons, or left much of a trace... That's odd... Either way whoever I am dealing with here is quite the sneaky bastard..." He silently mused to himself as he continued to look around, seeing no immediate signs of where anyone could be. So Deathstroke looked up again to see if there were any signs of civilization, and oddly enough he saw the buildings of a small village. And most intriguing of all, an oddly familiar black tower...

Deathstroke ran his brilliant mind for any direct memories of this tower but found nothing, aside from the fact that he had a nagging feeling it was familiar to him somehow, the most logical explanation for the moment was that he was brought there temporarily while his abductor brought him to the middle of this forest... It was a start, but not much could be made of that further.

So Slade came to the conclusion that he should probably go to the village and see if they witnessed anything, but then his enhanced senses heard movement, and by the sound of it, someone was stepping on leaves, not in a manner like sneaking up on him, but more or less wandering. But not willing to take any chances here, he pulled out his silenced M4A1 assault rifle, and moved with absolute stealthy precision, keeping his head down as well, only a well-trained ear and eye could catch him moving and pinpoint his location.

Deathstroke finally caught glimpse of what the perceived possible threat was, and the woman appeared to be lost as well, he noticed that she was probably Asian-American, and was armed as well but nonetheless in the same situation as Slade and also armed. So Deathstroke slung his M4 back, and got back on his feet and walked out of his spot onto the same dirt path as her saying.
"Hey, you appear to be in the same situation as I am. I presume you just woke up with almost no single clue as to how the hell you got here as I did?" Slade's mannerisms, voice, and the way he carried himself around literally was oozing with that of a grizzled veteran, and he simply wanted confirmation as to this woman's situation, as he could easily tell she was in the same situation as he was, and it was possible that if that was the case then the best course of action would've been to work together although Slade prefered to work alone, since if other people were involved this may have been a big threat of some sort.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"What of it?" Revy rudely replied as she narrowed her amber-brown eyes at the man who had suddenly approached her, showing not a single ounce of fear or panic in her stance.

Revy could tell that the man was skilled. His behavior, his voice, even the way he held himself was that of a grizzled war veteran. She'd spent enough time around Dutch to know that. Though, he didn't seem like he wanted to harm her. With that in mind, she held back the urge to make a show of her marksmanship, knowing that it would cause her more harm than good. If it had been the Revy of the past, she would have shot the man without a second thought, caring very littld about the consequences. Besides, she felt that it would be better to have more allies than enemies in this strange world she found herself in.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"What of it?" Revy rudely replied as she narrowed her amber-brown eyes at the man who had suddenly approached her, showing not a single ounce of fear or panic in her stance.

Revy could tell that the man was skilled. His behavior, his voice, even the way he held himself was that of a grizzled war veteran. She'd spent enough time around Dutch to know that. Though, he didn't seem like he wanted to harm her. With that in mind, she held back the urge to make a show of her marksmanship, knowing that it would cause her more harm than good. If it had been the Revy of the past, she would have shot the man without a second thought, caring very littld about the consequences. Besides, she felt that it would be better to have more allies than enemies in this strange world she found herself in.

Deathstroke took note of her response and her mannerisms, he positively identified she was not showing any fear, and that she was identifying him as what he probably gave off. Ignoring the rude connotation in the question, he stated. "I usually work alone, but seeing our circumstances, it might be best to work together. Now I'd imagine you were moving on the path to reach that village?"

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Revy rolled her eyes before glaring sharply at the man in annoyance at the obvious question, resting her hands on the curve of her hips. "So? Are we going over there or what?" She asked impatiently, indirectly implying that she had accepted his offer at working together.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Revy rolled her eyes before glaring sharply at the man in annoyance at the obvious question, resting her hands on the curve of her hips. "So? Are we going over there or what?" She asked impatiently, indirectly implying that she had accepted his offer at working together.

"The question may seem obvious, but there are still a lot of places this could have lead us, but based on the way you were moving and the place you appeared to be focusing on the most was that village. Nonetheless, we need to figure out from the locals what the hell this place is, and I have a feeling we are going to find other's like us who are in a similar situation, it's not likely that it would be just us two." He stated at first a bit annoyed then moving back to something more neutral. Deathstroke then very simply nodded at the second comment and began taking the initiative to move forward, and darting his one eye around analyzing his surroundings.

As her eyes opened, the first thing Alice saw was a wood pattern. Was it the floor? She'd passed out on the floor? As she brought her body up into a sitting position, she immediately noted where she was, and wherever it was, it wasn't any place that she was familiar with. It appeared that she'd been unconscious sitting at this table, but she remembered never being near a place like this. The most likely explanation was that this was a tavern in the village, but that doesn't explain how she found herself here...could it've really been possible to get that drunk?

To her left was Shanghai, the doll who accompanied her the most. Alice had quite a history with the little girl, so she was glad she was still there. Alice wiggled her fingers, and the doll seemlessly stood up and walked along the tabletop. Something felt horribly wrong to the puppeteer, however, and that was when she realized the lack of any of her other dolls. For a moment, she was left flabbergasted. What happened last night?

To the right was a black spellbook—one she needn't open, but one that was necessary to keep.

With both in her hands, Alice left her seat at the table and immediately sought after the bartender.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
Revy grinned triumphantly to herself when she noticed the slight change of tone in the other's voice as he spoke, likely being of annoyance at her blatant disrespect. Giving herself a mental pat on the back for a job well done, she fell into step with the man, walking just beside him. "You gotta name, old man?" She asked, looking up at him with a not-so-innocent tilt of her head.

York walked up to the Knight, "We're traveler who seek aid in the village..."
York tried to act like an old timey character from some fantasy movie.
"Yes, these companions of mine here have found ourselves strangely lost. We've no knowledge of how we arrived here and considered your village to be the most convenient possible source of information. You have our apologies if this supposition was for naught."
Jinbei blinked as they shoved sticks with metal on them, somewhat resembling a naginata, but with a much shorter and broader blade in front of their group, and demanded the reason they were there. For now, though, he would stay quiet - somehow he could make a fight out of almost every confrontation for some reason.

"Is that so?" One of the Knights asked, rubbing his chin with his free hand. "Well, seems strange, don't ya think?" He asked his partner as he merely scoffed.

"Tch. If they're just staying for a day or two, then it's fine." The other Knight nodded, signalling his comrade to clear the path. "Alright. You're clear to go." He said as they withdrew their spears. "Just don't any trouble, alright?"

You can clearly see the tons of busy people around the fountain in the distance, minding their own business as the Knights step aside to their posts. And sitting on top of it, a suspicious man wearing a Black Hood. He was fully garbed, his face was covered by the shadows of his hood, but he had a clear grin on his face. Penny noticed him immediately disappear in thin air the moment he glanced at them. She grew curious about the man, and decided to ask the guards about it.

"Pardon, but do you happen to see a Man in a black hood enter the town?" Penny asked, pertaining to what she saw earlier. The Knights looked at each other with confusion, and then back at Penny.

"Someone in a Black Hood? That guy's the Founder, but..." The Knight on the right side of the gate started, rubbing his chin.

"That's impossible. He's dead." The other Knight answered bluntly. "He died a couple of years ago. There's no way he could be back."

"I-Is that so? But I swear I saw him on the fountain a moment ago..." Penny recalled, glancing at the fountain once more. It was clear as day that the man in black wasn't there...Could it be a figment of her imagination, perhaps?

As her eyes opened, the first thing Alice saw was a wood pattern. Was it the floor? She'd passed out on the floor? As she brought her body up into a sitting position, she immediately noted where she was, and wherever it was, it wasn't any place that she was familiar with. It appeared that she'd been unconscious sitting at this table, but she remembered never being near a place like this. The most likely explanation was that this was a tavern in the village, but that doesn't explain how she found herself here...could it've really been possible to get that drunk?

To her left was Shanghai, the doll who accompanied her the most. Alice had quite a history with the little girl, so she was glad she was still there. Alice wiggled her fingers, and the doll seemlessly stood up and walked along the tabletop. Something felt horribly wrong to the puppeteer, however, and that was when she realized the lack of any of her other dolls. For a moment, she was left flabbergasted. What happened last night?

To the right was a black spellbook—one she needn't open, but one that was necessary to keep.

With both in her hands, Alice left her seat at the table and immediately sought after the bartender.

As Alice went in search of the bartender, Rohan opened the door, which led him to be surprised at the emptiness of the Tavern; except for a young girl of blonde hair, quite similar to that of Lewis Carroll's Alice from Alice in Wonderland. She appears to be confused, too. As such, Rohan became quite suspicious. He knew for a fact that Taverns are for adults who drink alcohol during the Medieval times. There is no reason for her to be here! She is merely a child! Unless she actually approaches him, Rohan has no reason to interact with her nor should he use [Heaven's Door] on her either. With that thought, Rohan went down the stairs, who is coincidentally also in search of the owner; the Bartender. Although he is nowhere to be seen, and no one else is in the room but the two of them.

Rebecca Lee / Revy
Revy grinned triumphantly to herself when she noticed the slight change of tone in the other's voice as he spoke, likely being of annoyance at her blatant disrespect. Giving herself a mental pat on the back for a job well done, she fell into step with the man, walking just beside him. "You gotta name, old man?" She asked, looking up at him with a not-so-innocent tilt of her head.

Noticing the grin on the woman's face he figured out she was hoping somewhat for a reaction, he took a mental note that she was probably going to try to keep pushing his buttons. As long as they made progress he could deal with her, besides if he really needed to shut her up, he knew he definetly could. And probably without putting a bullet in her head, he wasn't in the mood for killing people unless they directly got in his way, or were a genuine threat to be eliminated. Slade narrowed his eye underneath that distinct orange and black mask as what he predicted as to her intent came out again.

But you know, what he could jab back verbally too. "I work under the alias Deathstroke, and that's all your getting as for that... Kid." He put in a dry manner. Slade took the moment as well to keep an eye out for anyone as well as listen up to see if he could hear anything or anyone.

As Alice went in search of the bartender, Rohan opened the door, which led him to be surprised at the emptiness of the Tavern; except for a young girl of blonde hair, quite similar to that of Lewis Carroll's Alice from Alice in Wonderland. She appears to be confused, too. As such, Rohan became quite suspicious. He knew for a fact that Taverns are for adults who drink alcohol during the Medieval times. There is no reason for her to be here! She is merely a child! Unless she actually approaches him, Rohan has no reason to interact with her nor should he use [Heaven's Door] on her either. With that thought, Rohan went down the stairs, who is coincidentally also in search of the owner; the Bartender. Although he is nowhere to be seen, and no one else is in the room but the two of them.

Creeeek.

Alice shifted her head to the opening door, and down went the little man in an instant. With him as her only clue, she followed calmly in pursuit of him. He hadn't fully made it down the flight of chestnut-coloured stairs yet before her voice was able to fall upon his ears.

IMG_2609.JPG

"You," Alice said shortly to grab the man's attention. And thus, for Rohan, an enigmatic teenager was lying in wait just at the top of the stairs. Shanghai was held afloat by the thin, nearly transparent threads in Alice's left hand as she gazed emotionlessly into his eyes.

Last edited:
Ethan found himself in an alley after snapping out of his blackout, covered in garbage. Ideas swirled around in his head like Button Prompts just waiting to be pressed.
"Where am I? Where's Shaun?" Things of that nature. The kind of thing you would ask when you black out and end up in an alley-way separated from your son.
Little did he know, more sadness would arrive.

IMG_2637.JPG

"Hey there~...why all the heartache?"

...What kind of fever dream was this? The worst part was that she was right in front of Ethan's face—uncomfortably so, even.
Crenando Crenando

View attachment 300264

"Hey there~...why all the heartache?"

...What kind of fever dream was this? The worst part was that she was right in front of Ethan's face—uncomfortably so, even.
Crenando Crenando
LUCAS KANE
22217.jpg

After the battle for the fate of the world... everything returned to normal... until I found myself transported to an alley way... I was unsure of what was happening... But all I know is that I must find away to return home to my apartment...
Lucas got up from the group and much to his surprise he saw his friend, Ethan Mars with some girl with green-hair...
"What the..." were the only words that came out of Lucas' mouth.
Crenando Crenando

Rebecca Lee / Revy
"Ha!" Revy's grin widened at the verbal jab, poorly hidden amusement swirling in her amber brown eyes. "You sure know how to push someone's buttons, don't ya, old timer?" She snickered, though her words lacked the biting tone that it held earlier.

Revy had to admit, Deathstroke was quite the moniker. Sure, it didn't roll off the tongue like hers did, but a title like that says a lot about his skill. Though, it honestly sounded more like a name for a mercenary than a veteran. She tucked that thought away for later within the comforts of her mind. Looking around, she saw that the two of them were just a few blocks away from the town now.

"The name's Revy, by the way." The Chinese-American said after a few moments of silence. "I don't bother using my real name anymore."

"That's impossible. He's dead." The other Knight answered bluntly. "He died a couple of years ago. There's no way he could be back."

"I-Is that so? But I swear I saw him on the fountain a moment ago..." Penny recalled, glancing at the fountain once more. It was clear as day that the man in black wasn't there...Could it be a figment of her imagination, perhaps?
"A Man in a black hood... Do you think he might be connected to our 'dimensional displacement' issue, Zach?" York asked Zach.
"..."
"You're right... We don't have enough evidence to support the theory... Maybe once we get to the village we could find some answers..."

"You," Alice said shortly to grab the man's attention. And thus, for Rohan, an enigmatic teenager was lying in wait just at the top of the stairs. Shanghai was held afloat by the thin, nearly transparent threads in Alice's left hand as she gazed emotionlessly into his eyes.

Rohan stopped in place as he heard the girl's voice behind him. Strange enough, he turned around to see the very same girl on top of the stairs he was previously on. Meeting the girl's gaze, Rohan had no choice and only stood there, staring back at the young girl the same, emotionless way. Only this time, a bit stern. What would be the reason why this mere child is gazing at someone clearly older than her that way? Does she know no respect? As that thought passes through Rohan, he soon noticed something floating near the girl's shoulder; a small, blonde doll...Something tells him it's more than meets the eye.

latest

"[HEAVEN'S DOOR]!" Rohan exclaimed as he whipped his finger around, drawing a miniature man wearing a hat on nothing but thin air outlined in gold lines. The outlined drawing soon dashed towards the girl, reaching her would surely immobilize her. "Turn her into a book!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back