• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~The Story~

"You could say that," Sanae replied. "I have a lot of 'off days,' in that case."
"Oh? Is that so?" Akira replied as they were going down. 'Then does that mean she doesn't have enough to pay for her travels, I guess.'

"Hey, is anyone home?" she asked as she took her first steps around the first floor.

"Ah!" A young man jolted awake at the sound Sanae's voice. Akira turned to the counter on a wall near the staircase. The man, as described earlier, looks young. He had blonde hair wearing a red tunic. It was obvious that the man was asleep a few minutes earlier until Sanae woke him. Perhaps something kept him up all night. "Good morning! How may I help you?"

"Did you forget that you were running an Inn?" Akira muttered as he approached the oblivious Inn keeper. He took out his wallet, which had 15000 Yen at the moment. "Sorry if we suddenly slept here so suddenly while you were out, how much is one night here?"

"Ah, you slept here?" The Innkeeper asked, "I must've missed your luggage, ha ha!"

"We kept our things with us." Akira said as he nodded. "There are three of us in a room, and-"

"Say no more! It's my job to accommodate travelers like you after all!" The Innkeeper's kindness somehow caught Akira off guard. Perhaps he can learn a thing or two from him. "I'll go prepare your breakfast. Three people, right?" He asked as he walked to a door right beside the counter. This prompted Akira a chance to look around the Inn's first floor. There are tables littered in every corner of the room. A pillar behind every chair with green seats which looks like it can accommodate 3 people at once. Each table has two chairs from side to side, and each table is near a wall.

"Before you do that, mind if we asked you a couple of questions?" Akira asked as the Innkeeper turned to Akira with a confused look.

"Uh...Sure." The Innkeeper scratched the back of his head, "What would like to know?"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Before anyone could ask their questions, Star shouted, "Do you guys have Cupcakes?"

"Ha ha! I'm no baker kid!" The Innkeeper chuckled to Star's inquiry as Akira merely sighed in disappointment, "But I'll try anyways! I think we still have some flour..."

"And, more importantly, how did you find us?" Sanae asked.

"You know...I have no idea that you three were in there in the first place." The Innkeeper replied with a shrug, "Some man in a black hood just came in last night and took a room for three, then went out the minute after! Crazy, right?"

"Does the man in black have anything special on him?" Akira was first to ask, curious to know his kidnapper. "Any features that strike you as odd?"

"Well...He said he came from the Black Pillar." The Innkeeper replied. "Which is impossible since, no one is seen coming out or going in there YEARS!"

Bulvarr wakes up, looking around for a moment. He appears to be in a small alley. He gets on his feet and checks his equipment. Surprisingly having everything with him. Even his septims as well as his potions and bottles of mead. But there was something weird. It was rather warm, warmer than in Skyrim. Something he dislikes. He walks out of the alley into what seems a market. Walking around as he notices the stuff for sale. But for now, he didn't really needed that. As he walks further, Bulvarr notices something that looks like an inn and walks towards it. Entering the building, taking a look at the people inside. They looked rather weird, like pretty much everyone else in the town or city he has seen so far.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Considering the events that had transpired in the inn, the red-clad spandexed mercenary Deadpool, was sleeping heavily, luckily none of his bare skin had been exposed to traumatize anyone. Deadpool began rousing in his sleep as everyone had left, and finally, the tip of the iceberg came when he rolled too far to the right and fell off the bed hitting his head against the floor.

The merc screeched as he hit his head, and then began becoming rambunctious as ever, having his sleep disturbed and realizing he was in a foreign situation. "OH SHIT! FUCK ME THAT HURT! THANKS ALOT RPER FOR GIVING ME A STUPID ENTRANCE INTO THE RP! GOD DAMMIT, AND I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, ISN'T THAT PERFECT!" One of his voices then chimed in. "Wakey wakey! It's time for another RP!" "I don't think he wanted it like this though..."

Deadpool then stated in agreement,
"You're damn right I am! Alright, who the hell am I gonna be with today! And when do I get to beat the living Dolph out of my kidnappers Lundgren?" "Most definitely not now." With that Deadpool began trying to find his way around, and finally found the staircase, and moved down, and caught glimpse of the group. And with that, he already began speaking. "Alrighty, so I got me a woman who is most definitely an anime character, a sailor moon type western reject who looks like she is going to be the most girly girl I have ever met, a guy who looks to rival Fonzi in cool factor, and holy shit it's the fucking dragonborn fus ro dah guy... Yep, I am definitely going to have a heyday there with this ensemble... Oh, and the random inn keeper who will probably not be all that important in just a little bit. But you got my bells ringing on this spoopy sounding tower and man in black, please do tell more."

But you got my bells ringing on this spoopy sounding tower and man in black, please do tell more."

"Oh! Didn't see you there, pal!" The Innkeeper replied to the man in red's sudden inquiry. Akira glanced at the man in red. He looked right out of a comic book in america considering the spandex he wears. Then again, the same can be said for his JOKER outfit which he doesn't plan to reveal until much later. "But seriously though, you guys haven't heard of the Black Pillar?"

"What exactly is the Black Pillar though?" Akira asked, pushing his glasses on the bridge of his nose, interested about this 'Black Pillar'. Black...How many times have he heard that word mentioned? First The Black Mask, then a man in a Black Hood, and now, The Black Pillar? This is going to be one heck of a ride, then. "Judging by what you said earlier, it must be a building." 'Better yet, a palace.'

"They say that the Tower was there long before this town was built." The Innkeeper started, crossing his arms. "No one knows who built it, hell, there isn't even a single window and gates of the thing can't be opened no matter how much we try. Not even the town's best Locksmiths, Thieves, and Brutes can even make a dent on that gate's lock!"

"Hm...Is that so?" Akira rubbed his chin, as a thief, this does strike to him as interesting. An impenetrable door? This he got to see for himself. "Judging by what's obvious, I'm guessing this tower's black?"

"Yep, and the tallest one in town...I don't even know how tall the whole damn thing is, but you shouldn't miss it!" The Innkeeper nodded as he looked to the man wearing a viking helmet. "Ah! Welcome! How can I help you, traveler?"

Donder172 Donder172
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"Lady Polendina, Sir Morgan, as Jinbei has said, my name is Sir Alonne. I do get the feeling we will need to know each other for the time to come, a hunch if you will."

"Nice to meet you too, Sir Alonne!" Penny replied with the same cheer as she had to everyone else. She soon noticed the clouds covering the sky, although the sky itself appeared strange to her, being green and all, it looks as if it's about to rain. "Maybe we should get going...It looks like it's about to rain." Penny suggested as she began to walk, hoping the rest follows her.

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"Nice to meet you too, Sir Alonne!" Penny replied with the same cheer as she had to everyone else. She soon noticed the clouds covering the sky, although the sky itself appeared strange to her, being green and all, it looks as if it's about to rain. "Maybe we should get going...It looks like it's about to rain." Penny suggested as she began to walk, hoping the rest follows her.
"Yes!" Jinbei said Penny was very observant he found, she knew that rain was coming! He walked along with Penny a smile on his face like a child, He could find them soon - they were already stronger than he was, Mugen even more so.

Sir Alonne paused to consider the incoming weather, he'd rested comfortably in worst conditions but that was not the matter of import at the moment. A green sky? Perhaps he was farther from his former master's kingdom than he'd originally thought. He still wished to know exactly what the correlation between his impending demise and this land was, but knowing his luck there'd be know room for doubt.

So with a thoughtful hum and a steady gait, the swordsman calmly followed behind Jinbei and Penny. His eyes passively observing their surroundings as he walked.

"Tell me," he spoke up to his new acquaintances whilst tapping a patient finger upon the sheathe of his blade "what lands do you hail from?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Tell me," he spoke up to his new acquaintances whilst tapping a patient finger upon the sheathe of his blade "what lands do you hail from?"
Jinbei looked all around a generic scenery of green shrubbery and trees before he is pulled out of thought by Alonne. Processing the weird way the armored giant said it he understood.
"I come from Edo!"
He says with a little less happiness than before, but he'll get back there no matter what. There's no way he couldn't get back anyways.

"I came from Atlas, an Arctic region in the northern part of Remnant." Penny replied, as she had grown curious to Alonne's question. "Is it rude to ask where you came from, too?" she tilted her head as she faced Alonne. He was, by far, the only one clad in full body armor. She could tell it was made with the finest steel, but why need that much?

--[Meanwhile! In the Tavern]--
Rohan Kishibe finally opened his eyes as he found himself staring at a wooden ceiling. As he rose from his bed, he noticed that this place looks MUCH more different than his home. There are a couple of beds, sure, but at the very least, his Sketch pad, pen, and camera are all in the same place; the table beside his bed. He grabbed his pen and twirled it about as he stood up and observed the area. Only one question had burrowed into his mind: Where is he? This doesn't look his house nor his work station either...

Edo and Atlas, both places Sir Alonne has not heard of among his many travels. The Warrior was beginning to come to terms with the burgeoning fact that his new companions were raising just as many questions as this predicament of theirs. More and more curious...

He paused in his thoughts when the girl turned his own question around on him, he lifted his helmet before glancing down in thought once more "There's no need for worry, young lady." he stated before placing his hand to his own chest plate "I am what many know as a traveler, the closest answer to your question would be that I hail from a land to the east."

Sir Alonne folded that hand behind his back once more "I've traveled many lands and seen many things, I was recently the right hand of a powerful king." he paused to mull that over for a moment before continuing "I'm sorry to say that I've never heard of either of your homelands in my wanderings, and I suspect no land I could name would seem familiar to either of you as well."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Oh! Didn't see you there, pal!" The Innkeeper replied to the man in red's sudden inquiry. Akira glanced at the man in red. He looked right out of a comic book in america considering the spandex he wears. Then again, the same can be said for his JOKER outfit which he doesn't plan to reveal until much later. "But seriously though, you guys haven't heard of the Black Pillar?"

"What exactly is the Black Pillar though?" Akira asked, pushing his glasses on the bridge of his nose, interested about this 'Black Pillar'. Black...How many times have he heard that word mentioned? First The Black Mask, then a man in a Black Hood, and now, The Black Pillar? This is going to be one heck of a ride, then. "Judging by what you said earlier, it must be a building." 'Better yet, a palace.'

"They say that the Tower was there long before this town was built." The Innkeeper started, crossing his arms. "No one knows who built it, hell, there isn't even a single window and gates of the thing can't be opened no matter how much we try. Not even the town's best Locksmiths, Thieves, and Brutes can even make a dent on that gate's lock!"

"Hm...Is that so?" Akira rubbed his chin, as a thief, this does strike to him as interesting. An impenetrable door? This he got to see for himself. "Judging by what's obvious, I'm guessing this tower's black?"

"Yep, and the tallest one in town...I don't even know how tall the whole damn thing is, but you shouldn't miss it!" The Innkeeper nodded as he looked to the man wearing a viking helmet. "Ah! Welcome! How can I help you, traveler?"
Star snapped out of her hunger daze to talk to the man with the viking helmet, "Say, nice adventuring gear! But I think you could use more effective weapons..."
Star then conjured up a rather intimidating looking mace, "Now this is a weapon!" she said with glee before offering it to the man.

Edo and Atlas, both places Sir Alonne has not heard of among his many travels. The Warrior was beginning to come to terms with the burgeoning fact that his new companions were raising just as many questions as this predicament of theirs. More and more curious...

He paused in his thoughts when the girl turned his own question around on him, he lifted his helmet before glancing down in thought once more "There's no need for worry, young lady." he stated before placing his hand to his own chest plate "I am what many know as a traveler, the closest answer to your question would be that I hail from a land to the east."

Sir Alonne folded that hand behind his back once more "I've traveled many lands and seen many things, I was recently the right hand of a powerful king." he paused to mull that over for a moment before continuing "I'm sorry to say that I've never heard of either of your homelands in my wanderings, and I suspect no land I could name would seem familiar to either of you as well."

"..."
"You're right, Zach... talking about where we are won't give us enough information to properly solve this mystery..." York said to himself or Zach...
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Donder172 Donder172
Bulvarr looks towards the innkeeper as he talks to him. "Can you tell me where I am? This place does not look like it is in one of the holds in Skyrim." Bulvarr asks the innkeeper.
Star snapped out of her hunger daze to talk to the man with the viking helmet, "Say, nice adventuring gear! But I think you could use more effective weapons..."
Star then conjured up a rather intimidating looking mace, "Now this is a weapon!" she said with glee before offering it to the man.

"..."
"You're right, Zach... talking about where we are won't give us enough information to properly solve this mystery..." York said to himself or Zach...
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
Bulvarr then looks towards the girl as she talks to him and then conjure a mace. "Leave that fancy magic to the elves. Real steel is all I need." Bulvarr said as he does not take the mace. As where he is from, you can't really keep a conjured weapon for long nor be given to someone else. "It might not be made with the skyforge in Whiterun, but it has saved my life more than I can count. And before I forget, my name is Bulvarr Bearclaw."
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Bulvarr then looks towards the girl as she talks to him and then conjure a mace. "Leave that fancy magic to the elves. Real steel is all I need." Bulvarr said as he does not take the mace. As where he is from, you can't really keep a conjured weapon for long nor be given to someone else. "It might not be made with the skyforge in Whiterun, but it has saved my life more than I can count. And before I forget, my name is Bulvarr Bearclaw."
"Rude..." Star said with a pout.

"Rude..." Star said with a pout.
"Don't take it personal. Nords in Skyrim don't really have a very good relation with those who use magic. Thanks to the elves, damn Thalmor..." Bulvarr said, what is noticable is that he is wearing an amulet.

"Don't take it personal. Nords in Skyrim don't really have a very good relation with those who use magic. Thanks to the elves, damn Thalmor..." Bulvarr said, what is noticable is that he is wearing an amulet.
Star used her hand to mimic Bulvarr's speech, "Blah, blah, blah... You know that you're not in your own dimension anymore... right? And Elves aren't the only ones that can do magic."

Star used her hand to mimic Bulvarr's speech, "Blah, blah, blah... You know that you're not in your own dimension anymore... right? And Elves aren't the only ones that can do magic."
"My own dimension? You mean we're not in Nirn? I know elves are not the only ones capable of using magic, every race is capable to use magic. Including my own. We're just not fond of it." Bulvarr answered, thinking for a moment. The only other places they could be in as far as he know are Oblivion and Aetherius. Feeling a small sense of dread to think to be stuck in Oblivion.

"Can you tell me where I am? This place does not look like it is in one of the holds in Skyrim." Bulvarr asks the innkeeper.

"Well, for starters, you're not in Skyrim anymore, kid." The Innkeeper replied to the adventurer's question. "Welcome to the town of Prologus, I'm sure you'll find your stay quite fascinating." He soon turned to the door. "Oh! If you don't mind, I'll go cook your breakfast. Is steak fine for everyone?"

Donder172 Donder172

Deadpool grew a bit frustrated at the fact that he was being ignored, so he sought to quickly correct this, he then with a press of a button he teleported from the staircase to the center of the gathered group so that attention could fall on him.

He caught a glance at the mace that Star had conjured forth, but Deadpool simply smirked a devilish grin and simply quipped. "Well shit, this my type of gal', who knew western girly girl cartoon character's could have such spunk! BUUUT, I can do better!" Deadpool, then suddenly reached into his magic satchel, which to others would appear like pulling this out of nowhere, and suddenly pulled out two massively giant gun's, that fired absolutely massive rocket shells, dual wielding them. "This right here is something that would make even Doomguy blush! I call them the BFC, the Big Fucking Cannons, wouldn't call them BFG's because then Doomguy would kick my ass for taking the name of his weapons!" Deadpool then flipped the giant weapons up, and Deadpool, then brought them where the satchel was now, and the massively overkill guns somehow slipped in and disappeared. "Ok let's not question, that..." "NOW THAT WAS A GOD DAMN WEAPON."

"Exactly! That's why it's called a 'multifandom RP' We all get dropped into random places in this massive multiverse, and then we have to go figure out a way to head back or save the world, while speaking to people who we may have no idea of and have to adjust to the new life. Oh, and we get to beat up and kill things, something I bet most of us have done in some shape or form." "Great way of putting it!" "Admittedly that actually practically is multifandom RP's in a nutshell."

"Well, for starters, you're not in Skyrim anymore, kid." The Innkeeper replied to the adventurer's question. "Welcome to the town of Prologus, I'm sure you'll find your stay quite fascinating." He soon turned to the door. "Oh! If you don't mind, I'll go cook your breakfast. Is steak fine for everyone?"

Donder172 Donder172
Deadpool then turned himself around and faced the innkeeper. He then hit his fist in his hand, mockingly frustrated, he then sarcastically stated. "Dammit, I would have thought we were in Kansas! Going from Oz to Kansas is basically going into the hard knock life!" "That's referring to New York City not Kansas." "I know that talking about the hard knock life is about New York City head! I was being sarcastic on two levels!" His attention just quickly changed back to the Innkeeper, as if he didn't just yell aloud to his head. "Welp everyone! I most definitely know that we are supposed to head to this 'black tower' since it sounds like the place where the plot is hiding, and it just sounds like a stereotypical place where the big bad is hiding! Also, what the fuck is up with just steak for breakfast?!? Ever heard of steak AND eggs!?!?"

"Oh! If you don't mind, I'll go cook your breakfast. Is steak fine for everyone?"

IMG_2418.JPG

"Good thing I'm not a vegan. Steak sounds just fine," Sanae told the hospitable innkeeper.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Also, what the fuck is up with just steak for breakfast?!? Ever heard of steak AND eggs!?!?"

IMG_2419.JPG

"I'd like some eggs myself, but steak's probably the only thing he has available," she guessed.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Donder172 Donder172

"I'd like some eggs myself, but steak's probably the only thing he has available," she guessed.
"Hey, Steak's no cupcake but it's still good!" Star said optimistically, "You know, Sanae... while we're here it'll be cool if you tell us what your dimension's like."
Star hoped to converse with her new found friends... it'll keep her mind off of being stuck here for the time being.

"Welp everyone! I most definitely know that we are supposed to head to this 'black tower' since it sounds like the place where the plot is hiding, and it just sounds like a stereotypical place where the big bad is hiding! Also, what the fuck is up with just steak for breakfast?!? Ever heard of steak AND eggs!?!?"

"Okay then; 5 steaks and eggs. Got it! Be right back!" The Innkeeper bowed as he entered the kitchen. Soon enough, sounds of cooking can be heard outside of the room...It doesn't appear that he has any other worker.

"Now that's over..." Akira sighed, turning to the group, noticing another stranger; one clad in some leather and steel armor, but mostly leather. His face is covered by a viking helmet. "Let's sit down for a minute or two. Food's not coming soon." Akira said as he found the nearest seat and sat down on it quickly, waiting for a chance to introduce the group to the newcomers.

Donder172 Donder172

"Okay then; 5 steaks and eggs. Got it! Be right back!" The Innkeeper bowed as he entered the kitchen. Soon enough, sounds of cooking can be heard outside of the room...It doesn't appear that he has any other worker.

"Now that's over..." Akira sighed, turning to the group, noticing another stranger; one clad in some leather and steel armor, but mostly leather. His face is covered by a viking helmet. "Let's sit down for a minute or two. Food's not coming soon." Akira said as he found the nearest seat and sat down on it quickly, waiting for a chance to introduce the group to the newcomers.

Donder172 Donder172
Bulvarr nods towards Akira, gets a chair and seats down near the table where Akira is sitting near. Looking at the others for a moment, none of them looked like they would be from Skyrim, or even Tamriel for all he know. Maybe he was the only one from his 'universe', whatever that meant. Though he wonders how he came here. Was it a trick by a Daedric Prince or was it an accident by a mage or on purpose? Or maybe revenge by what might have been left of Miraak's cult. He waits for the rest of the group to sit down and introduce themselves before talking further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back