• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Older Woman (m4f - romance, forbidden, semi-lit or lit)

Maelstrom

The man in technicolor black
Hi, I'm Maelstrom, and I'm an aspiring writer. I've worked and produced a few short films and web series, and I'm working on my second book. Though I'm fairly relaxed with your level of writing, within reason.

>> 3rd person
>> No one liners
>> no huge grammar/spelling mistakes (but we're all human)
>> 2-6 paragraphs (can do less or more depending on scene and what's given)
>> Give me emotions, descriptions, and try to show and not tell (working on that myself though)
>> help me move the story forward
>> when you send me a PM that you're interested, give me some idea of what you want, not just "let's RP"
>> I prefer playing with people 18+
>> I'm okay with fade-to-black scenes and sexual tension (just make it clear if you're not) -- though for this story I think sex as a story element is necessary

The Older Woman
Modern Romance, Forbidden

A twist on the usual older man x younger woman pairings—I've always wanted to do an older woman x younger man roleplay—where I play the younger man. How much of an age gap is up for discussion (need min 10-15 years), but she can be his teacher/professor, his neighbor, his boss, a friend of his parents, or any idea you might have. How they get together, and what could be driving them apart, this can be brainstormed. But I don't want my character to be the only 'pursuer' if you would--as in she could be a bit dominating. I guess I'm bored with the shy timid woman who needs to be wooed. There could be more to the story than just their relationship, but I also don't mind if it's the main story.

I want to brainstorm this, make it deep and complex, to give us something to really bite our teeth into. Perhaps she's on the run from someone and/or has a shady past? Maybe the relationship is very taboo, and she's married as well? Perhaps the age gap isn't the only thing that makes it taboo? Maybe there's a bigger story with action or mystery involved?

If interested, feel free to PM me please! Don't post here.

And when you write me, give me more than "I want to RP."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back