• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! Looking for 1x1 RPs! RDR2/80'S interests!

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all! I haven't been on here in a good while, but now that I'm back, I'd like to start up some roleplays! Now, there are two certain things I'm looking for;

Red Dead Redemption 2
80's Glam/Hair Metal Band(s)

I do have an OC for both, just no particular plot ideas! Though, we could always come up with something together! I'm totally up for that! I'm a semi-lit writer, mostly writing between two and three paragraphs, but there are times I may write more! Just depends on how I'm feeling, what the scene calls for, or how inspired I am! I'm double-up friendly! Also, for preferred RP spots, I prefer Discord, mainly due to how you can organize things in servers! I like to chat OOC along with doing an RP, and Discord makes that easier. Though, if you prefer to RP here, that's okay too!

Do keep in mind, I am a musician. I'm the keyboard player for an 80's metal band... So, it may take me a bit of time to reply to you sometimes. Don't fret though! I will always get back to you within a day or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back