• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the official day of college! ( or hell )

James Hook
Mood: Tired
Mentions: revalia revalia TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord nymphadora. nymphadora.
Outfit:
Boy, Hook was tired. Like, drop- down-on-the-ground-right-now kind of tired.

His tiredness was so bad that he didn’t even take the time to spruce himself up to make girls swoon, as he walked around campus. Although Hook claims he’s “naturally hot” so the sprucing isn’t necessary, it just perfected perfection. Thus, this “naturally hot” young man walking like a zombie with dark circles under his eyes somehow made his way to the cafeteria and sat with his good friends the Hunks. He poked his deviled eggs with his fork as he stared out into space. It was until Leo complained again that brought him back to the present.

"Have I mentioned I feel like shit?"

“I would say this was the thirtieth time you mentioned it yes.” Hook replied as he glanced over at his hungover friend, “However, you’re doing nothing to fix it complaining and not eating.” Hook never understood how or why Leo got this hungover after parties. True, Hook and the rest of the Hunks have had their fair share of hangovers, but Leo’s hangovers were always theirs combined. Hook would always tell himself to watch his friend except he ultimately gets sucked into the party and forgets to do so. ‘Oh well. There’s always the next party to watch him.’ Hook thought to himself with a sigh. Suddenly, a loud voice entered the cafeteria causing Hook to jump in his seat.

"Never fear! Your party emperor is here!"

“Who the hell?” Hook spurted out and glared at the source of the noise. Hook never understood that guy, Keith. Or was it Kraton? Honestly, it was too early in the morning for Hook to remember names. His attention went back to Leo who still refused to eat his food. Hook was about to threaten to eat it until a certain black-haired lady approached their table. It was none other than Lilith, the one girl Sergio keeps going back too.

"Gentlemen, I'm stealing Sergio—if you don't mind."

No surprise there. Hook nodded and was way too tired to come back with a funny quip. Thankfully his pals addressed it, and he let out a small chuckle. Hook looked back at his friends and proceeded to poke his eggs again until Leo said something once more.

"Does anyone know how to perform an exorcism?"

“What, so we can expel the drunkard spirit inside you and you can live out your days sober and free for once?” Hook replied. Not too long after his reply, he felt lips meet his cheek and a voice behind him.

"Hey there baby.”

“Hi there Red.” Hook greeted with a smirk as his girlfriend sat beside him. The soft kiss definitely gave Hook a bit of energy as he sat up a bit and finally took a bite out of one of his deviled eggs.

8429aa90fbec4885aa8d41184b6f5970.png

Location: in a cafe with pen Outfit: pongo Mentions: izayoiix izayoiix Scenario: fun night... Tags: izayoiix izayoiix

Pint was tired. That party last night went on for hours it seemed. Not to mention...he had a little fun with a girl that he doesn't exactly remember the name of. It was around 2 am, when he snuck out of her room and heading to his dorm. Where he crashed until it was time for him to get up and meet Penny. Ok he's not an idiot by any means, he was of course not gonna tell her about his night. It seems every time he brings up his player ways, it upsets her, and he hates upsetting her. He gets dressed. Grabbing a leash for dax. "Come here boy, time to see Penny, and Patch." Dax came to him and he put on his leash and heading out.

As he passed the incoming students heading to class, he winked at the girls, and boys of course. The girls just giggled at him, and the boys sometimes looked at him strangely or winked back. He headed into the cafe. Seeing Pen already at a table with Patch. Pint smiled. He would never admit it, and he means never but he loved her. He has loved her since they were kids. He just knew from that point, that she was the girl that he was going to marry, and then his mom died. his dad just shut down and left him to himself. Pint never wanted that to happen to him. So he never told her.

Even though it killed him to see her with other guys. He knew that she deserves better. Way better than him. He headed to her table and sat down. "Hey Pen, have a good night sleep?" he said smiling at her.

tumblr_p056hlQvZx1wzd42po3_540.gif

• "History, huh?" Bea asked. "I've always really liked history." It was always intriguing to learn about the past, as long as it wasn't written by the victors during that time; unbiased detailed history gave her the chance to see everything she wanted and to make her own opinions. Interested in the conquistadors, huh? "You two must love gold then, too." That was usually what the conquistadors hoped would be at the end of a journey; a newfound place with lots of riches for their use. She couldn't blame them; getting money was a pleasure of hers, as well.

"I can always help you with your flamenco, ya know." Bea smiled at Tulia. "You're probably not as bad as you're letting me believe." She had, in the back of her mind, a feeling that the two were toying with her. She wasn't sure exactly, but it seemed like Tulia and Mateo were having a competition with each other. She didn't mind playing games - she was pretty much an open book anyway - so she said nothing. Bea listened as Mateo spoke next.

Bea giggled nervously as she realized he was right and she hadn't in fact introduced herself at all. Leave it to her to get swept up in the hustle and bustle of the first day and forget something like that! "Sorry 'bout that." She said with a hint of a guilty tone. "Name's Beatrice, but Bea is just fine! It's what people prefer to call me."

Bea thought she'd gotten a brilliant idea. "You guys can take my number down if you need anythin'! How about that?" This would give her a chance to check to see if Jared had messaged her back, too...Bea took the opportunity, clicking her home button so her screen would flash back to life.

jared < 3 : maybe babe...

A grin flashed by Bea's face as she skimmed the message. Of course, that was the best she was going to get from Jared so early in the morning. She was an early riser and did better with less sleep than he ever could. No matter; those two words meant that it was green for go and she could attempt to drag him out of bed. But first, the cafeteria. She shot off a quick response before giving Mateo and Tulia her full attention.

"be there soon. enjoy your snooze. < 3"

Bea stopped as they made it to the building, turning to Miguel and Tulia with a little hum. "Here we are!" She grinned. "Unfortunately I'm on wake-up duty so I'll have to leave you two here. But like I said, I'll give you my number and you can text me with any questions, okay? Just let me know when you're ready."

tumblr_p61p8n38qS1x67ynoo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbbkgou1c81t9xy9lo4_400.png

B E A

mood: mildly amused + confused
    with: mateo & tulia, text: jared
    tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , r e i r e i

tumblr_p61p8n38qS1x67ynoo9_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Jim Hawkins
download (2).jpeg
The wet, tickly feeling of a tiny little tongue rasping across his face was the first thing that awoke Jim Hawkins from his deep slumber, which needless to say, wasn't the most pleasant of wakeup calls. The teenager let out a muffled groan as two soft paws planted themselves firmly on his face, and a few short yips echoed in his ears. He couldn't help but faintly chuckle from the ticklish little tongue lapping at his face, lifting up his arms and flailing them instinctively in a sleepy attempt to swat away the little dog that was trying to give him the usual unwelcomed wakeup call. "Murphy, cut it out, it's too early for this..." Jim murmured this half asleep with his eyes squeezed firmly shut, rolling over onto his side with a grunt when it seemed that gently swatting at the dog would do no good. For a moment, there was peace and quiet. And then, suddenly, the boy felt something lightly nibble at his ear, which wasn't enough to really notice at first, until it began to become more of an insistent bite than a nibble. The little puppy was starting to tug at his ear with his tiny teeth, which was enough at this point to get a reaction. "Agh-! Hey!" Jim immediately cried out his indignation at this action, quickly snapping right out of the drowsy and half asleep state that he had been in.

He yanked his head, and in extension his ear, away from his puppy's grip and promptly sat up on his bed once having done so. "Murphy!" The still sleepy and slightly grumpy teenager snapped this in a fairly stern and annoyed manner to his dog, though he could hardly keep the slightest of silent chuckles from escaping him at the same time. Jim reached to fondly scratch behind his dog's ears with a relaxed grin, which Murphy leaned into as he energetically panted and wagged his tiny little tail. After a moment however, the boy suddenly wrapped his arms around his puppy in what could both be seen as a bear hug and a tackle into the bed, holding the squirming and barking little dog tight as he used one free hand to playfully tickle the other one's furry belly. "Come here, you little squirt--" The teenager's voice was still hushed and heavy with sleepiness, but a gentle playfulness and energy had begun to enter his voice as well.

Jim played around with Murphy for a few more minutes, his sincerely happy chuckles and delighted yips ringing out throughout the empty room as he did so, the place almost seeming to welcome the warm laughter in contrast to the uneventful stillness that had settled upon the rather large room until a few minutes ago. Eventually though, as Jim had just fallen back onto the bed with a dramatic huff and Murphy had triumphantly planted his tiny paws on his owner's chest and had then begun relentlessly licking his face, that the boy spotted out of the corner of his eye... his alarm clock, and the time that was displayed clearly on its screen. The relaxed smile on Jim's face quickly faded, and was instead replaced by a frown full of both annoyance and dread. He slowly picked up Murphy from his previous position, and solemnly set his puppy down on the floor to indicate that their playtime was over. The teenager heaved a deep sigh, laying his head back down on his pillow for a few more minutes and staring at the ceiling, before he soon picked himself up off the bed with a long wince and a grunt. He looked around the room once having stood up, a deep frown on his face as his eyes rested on the beds of his roommates, an annoying further reminder that he wouldn't get a room to himself again for what would be a very long time.

While he hadn't really gotten to know either Pace or Keaton, his two roommates, he wasn't impressed so far with how Keaton seemed to be quite the self centered partier, which was just... not the kind of person that he was looking forward to sharing a room with for the next couple of years. As long as they didn't rat him out about Murphy's presence however, he would do his best to tolerate them. At least they must have both been careful not to wake him up, which was made all the better for him now that he overslept and was probably late to... whatever he was supposed to go to first. Now that this thought was starting to run through his mind, Jim finally got his legs to move, and then made his way over to his suitcase. He looked through the clothes that his mother had packed him, his dull brown eyes not fully seeing the clothes that had been very neatly and tidily packed for him as he carelessly grabbed something to wear without much thought.

It wasn't unusual that he'd oversleep, and in fact he almost always had back at home. He just hadn't... cared enough to try to wake up early or on time, and it was always pretty hard to get himself out of bed to face the day anyway. There had just seemed like there had been no point to try to get to school on time back then, to try to learn anything at all when he had already screwed everything up, and there was just no hope for him. But now... there was hope for him. He was here, wasn't he? He was at this university, this place where he could learn something, start over, and actually... attain some sort of future for himself. He had finally made it to where he had wanted to be.

So why was he still letting himself make the same mistakes?

Jim shook his head slightly, his shoulders starting to sag. Going to college was a completely new experience for him, and while part of him was very excited to see every single new thing about it, another part was very nervous and almost dreading having to go through all of this It was definitely out of his comfort zone, and he was afraid that if he screwed up too badly here... he would have to leave or would fail, and would forever lose his chance at redemption. He hated having to follow rules, and being stuck in an environment where following rules and respecting authority was expected was something that he absolutely hated even the thought of. Still, he wasn't only doing this for himself. He was doing this for his mom, and to be with his sister and best friend. This was for all of them too. As much as he hated trying to get up early, or at a certain time at all for that matter, he would just have to get used to it. Besides, he knew that if he slept in too late, then Sari would help wake him up, or at least cover for him. She always did.

His tense muscles beginning to relax and ease up a bit, Jim pulled the lightly colored shirt he had over his head and settled into it. He made a surprisingly upbeat and positive comment to the only other inhabitant in the room, his little puppy, while getting dressed. "Well Murph- today's the beginning of a new day." He said these words, meaning them in more way than one. Jim was trying to think optimistically for a little while longer as he finished getting dressed, though once he had, it felt almost as if... there was something missing. Jim nearly shivered as he stood there in his light T-shirt, being much too used to wearing a certain suffocatingly hot article of clothing by now. The boy looked around in a sudden temporary panic as he looked around for the one piece of clothing that he was missing, the one that he didn't go anywhere without wearing. Where could he have left his coat? It was difficult to recall, since he had been so tired and overwhelmed by things last night. That was one of the first nights in a long time that he hadn't actually slept in the thing. Eventually, after a bit of searching and flinging things around, he found his old dark brown coat, having been flung carelessly on the side of his bed.
Jim let out a quiet exhale of relief as he picked up the coat, which was still too big and greatly outsized him, even after all the years of wearing it. He lifted it up in front of himself with a deep sigh, his eyes momentarily closing as he reflected on why he was even still wearing this coat. He was trying to change everything else in his life and fix himself, so why not this? Why couldn't he just... let go of it at last? Jim's hands clenched around the faded, dirty material, clearly internally debating whether or not to keep the coat and still wear it, even when it was his first day. It was the memories of having the coat that were swarming around his head, along with the reasons that he had always worn it and clung to it for years and years.

"Jim? Jim- why are you going to school in your father's coat? You know that coat's much too big for you to wear-"

"I'm wearing it, Mom. Just in case."

"In case of what?"

"I... in case he comes back!"

"Jim... honey, I don't think..."

"And... and when he comes back, I'm gonna wear this, and show him... that I didn't forget him! That I was waiting for him all this time. He didn't forget me, I know he didn't! H- he didn't..."
"
... I- I can't forget him Mom. I try to, but I just... I just can't... do it... and- ... and I won't."

Jim's scowl deepened as those old words resounded throughout his mind. He let out a small, bitter, and subtly pain filled chuckle when thinking of how far that line of thinking, that misguided naiveté and hope, had got him. At least it was true... he would never forget, and could never forget. No matter how much he wanted to. The brooding teenager sluggishly but easily slipped into his coat and squeezed his arms through the floppy sleeves, doing so as if it was natural. Once he had done do, Jim looked down towards his clothes and himself, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his coat as he inhaled and then slowly exhaled, glancing down towards his puppy with a mostly grave expression, but one that was also grimly resolved. "Guess it's time to see if I can pull this off." He muttered this lowly in speculation, having nothing but his internal turmoil and tension to assure him in answer. No matter what he had decided to leave back home or keep it with him at university, that didn't change the fact that he was still going to try to be better, because he had to. Even if what had happened to him, and the way he felt about himself because of it, felt like a burden that he would never be able to be free from, he could still do his best to ignore these feelings and do his best. He would actually try and give it a good effort, this time.

Murphy whined and gently nudged his owner's foot, wanting to continue their playing around, but the boy shook his head with a serious frown. He couldn't fool around anymore at the moment, since he was starting to feel the time crunch that was the consequence of getting up so late. He didn't want to be... too late, not today at least. Plus, he wanted time to meet up with Sari and Aster hopefully, and see how they were doing. He was anxious to see them, especially Aster in particular, since while his mother had dropped off Sari with him and he knew that she'd be fine, he wanted to make sure that Aster was doing alright as well. It would just be nice to see a familiar friend from home again too. With Murphy yipping at his heels, Jim finished getting ready, and after carelessly running his fingers through his bangs in an ineffective attempt to manage them and making sure the rattail at the back of his head was still braided, he made his way towards the door of the room.

He opened the door, hurriedly pulling on his boots along the way. Just after he had pulled on one boot however, and reaching for where the other one had been set by a closet, his hands closed on thin air. The boy looked around in confusion, though a pit of dread began to form in his stomach as he remembered what had happened to any shoes or boots lying around the house whenever his puppy was anywhere in the vicinity. Sure enough, when he looked around to try to spot where his boot had went, he saw it knocked over on the floor, and attached to it like an insistent barnacle was a blurred of cream colored fur, that was trying to drag the boot and flip it around as if it were a new chew toy. Jim cried out in dismay upon witnessing this, "Murphy! Now's not the-!"

The teenager made a dive for the boot, but instead ended up falling flat on his face with a grunt when the puppy moved the boot out of his path. "... time." He grumpily mumbled a conclusion to his previous sentence while laying flat on the floor. Murphy let out a couple of short barks, reaching to give his owner's nose a few affectionate nudges with his own tiny, wet one as a supposed show of good sportmanship and compromise. Jim glared at his dog, and reached out with his arms to snatch up the other one, only to have Murphy excitedly make muffled bark noises and jump out of the way of the hands teaching to catch him, turning around in order to run somewhere else. Suddenly, the little dog's dark brown eyes focused on what he had turned around to see. It was the door that led outside the room, all of that freedom and space... hanging open so that anyone, and most certainly a tiny fluffball of a puppy, could very easily go through it.
Murphy only looked back towards Jim once, his owner silently but vehemently shaking his head no, before he turned back to the door that held his destiny, his little tail wagging furiously in anticipation. He dashed through it with a barely distinguishable yip, dragging the dismayed teenager's boot right along with him. Jim immediately scrambled back up to his feet, though by now he could already see his puppy scampering down the hallway outside, though he was still lingering around it a bit, almost as if he wanted the boy to try and catch him. Before doing so however, he let out one more reluctant sigh as he tried to brush disheveled bangs out of his face that had fallen in front of his eyes, his tone of voice dry and sarcastic as he spoke to himself. "... Perfect. Just perfect." With that said, Jim soon took up the chase of his wayward little dog, dashing up one hallway from another as he shouted and desperately tried to get the little one to stop. "Murphy! Wait!"

The boy was all out of sorts. His clothes were disheveled, his hair was pretty ruffled and messy now, and he only had one boot on, which meant he was practically hopping on one foot as he hurriedly tried to catch his puppy before they both got into trouble. This was nothow he had envisioned his first day at college starting. He didn't even know what hallway he was running down anymore, or where he was, though the smell of food wafting down one of the corridors suggested that the cafeteria must be nearby, which was perhaps Murphy's ultmate end goal to run to anyways. Jim did his best not to run into anyone as he passed multiple people walking down the hallways, but he could barely help it when he was in such a panicked, breathless state, and so he probably did end up accidentally bumping into one or two people during his mad chase, ashamedly mumbling a quick apology to anyone he bumped into afterward.

Maybe bringing his playful, energetic fireball of a puppy on campus hadn't been such a good idea after all.

Mood: Brooding, with a side of panicked.
Interacting with: Anyone walking through the hallways
Mentions:
r e i r e i cinnabuns cinnabuns

• tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo3_400.jpg

A S T E R

mood: more friends!!
    with: sari (for .5 seconds), fauna
    tags: r e i r e i , GhastlySquash GhastlySquash

tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo6_1280.jpg

"Yea, me and Jim got in late and just headed straight for the party. You know, we both didn't want to leave mom on her own quite yet."

Aster nodded while Sari spoke. It made sense the two didn't want to leave Miss Sarah immediately. Their mother probably missed them immensely. She knew Miss Sarah loved her children and had been worried over the two going to the university for a few months, now. It came up in their talks over tea and sweets. Miss Sarah had a kind heart, and she just wished her children would have a wonderful time. Aster hoped so, as well. It was only the first day, however, so Aster knew she had to be patient in seeing if they enjoyed it, or if they didn't.

Aster liked to be positive, though. What could possibly go wrong?

"We will meet you there in about twenty minutes? I have to make sure dear old Jim is up, and then I have someone to check on. Save us a table little flower?"

"Of course. I'll see you there. Good luck!" She returned Sari's wave as the older Hawkins girl headed on her way. She found herself in her thoughts as she realized she still hadn't helped our poor Wilbur, who had left in search of the girl Christine he had been asking for. A shame. She would have loved to help, but being new didn't give her much of a fighting chance when it came to other students. Plus, since she hadn't left her room last night for the party, that had put her behind as well.

As she pushed her bike along, heading towards the cafeteria, Aster glanced around the campus again, taking a deep breath of fresh air in. As she exhaled, her eyes focused on a familiar face that she hadn't seen in a while. Aster walked a bit faster, making her way over to the girl she'd noticed making her way to the Nature Club.

"Hello, Miss Stranger." Aster let out a soft smile as she met up with Fauna. The girl was a very good friend from the town, and Aster would usually meet up with her when she went to do her deliveries for her parents. The last time they had spoken, they had both mentioned they were coming here. It was good to see her face once again, and to be able to see her more often.

"It's a little early for nature walking. Would you care to join me for breakfast instead?"

Last edited:

Mark Diaz

"Give it up, Lord Bloodfist! I, Mark Diaz, head of the samourai of the seven dimensions and wielder of the mystic blade, will end your evil reign of terror!"
"HAHAHAHA! Oh is that so, Mark- -Maarrrk! Up and at 'em!!"
"Wait, wha...?!"

The fantasy dream scenario playing out in front of Mark's eyes began to dissipate and fade as he felt something gently shaking him out of it, letting out a slight groan as he began to enter the waking world again. He squeezed his eyes more tightly shut for a moment, until suddenly a familiar voice sounded in his ear, the sweetness of it being a bit dampened by urgency. Mark's eyes began to gradually flicker open as he groggily spoke up, a fog still clouding his tired mind as he sleepily tried to reassure the girl trying to awaken him. "... C'mon Stell, we don't have... to wake up this early... it's only... Sun- Monday. Monday... morning..." At first he still seemed a bit disoriented and out of it, the words he was saying not really registering in his mind just yet, though as soon as he started to process... his eyes suddenly snapped open. He sat straight up in his bed with wide brown eyes, shock reverberating through him as he repeated his words in stunned disbelief to himself in a near whisper. "... It's Monday morning."

The teenager remained silent for only a couple of seconds after saying this and trying to process, but as soon as he did, his expression and raised tone of voice quickly became one of complete panic. "AND I OVERSLEPT?!" Mark nearly sprang out of bed, this time being the one to shake Stella's shoulders as he declared this, though not in a rough way by any means, and he only did so for a few seconds before quickly letting go of her and running towards his desk on the other side of his room. He clearly bore no ill will towards her for his oversleeping, and was instead more upset with himself than anything. "I- I don't understand. How did I oversleep? How could this happen?!"

He confusedly rambled on in a panic, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes and brushing some stray hair out of his face as he hurried over to his desk. He picked up a large sized piece of paper that lay sprawled on the desk, looking at it the way one would look at a close friend who that had just stabbed them in the back with a knife. "All the effort to make the perfect plan for a perfect first day at college, wasted!" He looked the list over with a scrutinizing gaze, his expression becoming a bit downcast and disappointed as he contemplated his failures. "I stayed up all night writing this..." He shook the piece of paper slightly, sounding genuinely confused, as if he hadn't just pointed out the problem that had led to his oversleeping in the first place. "What went wrong?!" If one looked at the aforementioned and very neatly written plan, it would read:
Mark Diaz's perfect first day goals!
1. Wake up SUPER early
2. Watch a few minutes of my favorite martial arts movie to get motivated for the day!!
3. Get dressed and ready for school
4. Make sure that all of Stella & I's papers are in order
5. Make sure nachos are on the breakfast menu (and french toast)
5. Wake up Stella
6. Eat breakfast
7. Go to university
8. Have Stella and I's papers ready to present and organized
9. Show off some cool karate moves once there!
10. Earn the title of "coolest and riskiest risk taking student of the university" by the time the day is over!!

Mark scrutinized the piece of paper for a few moments, staring at it as if he was attempting to discover its secrets and dissect every single bit of its flaws. After a few moments however, his eyes narrowed, and he straightened up significantly. He tossed the slightly crumpled paper back down on his desk as he turned his gaze upward so that he was staring forward, and spoke dramatically, doing his best to sound as cool and tough as possible while saying these words, but like always not exactly succeeding. "Well... guess I'm just gonna have to tough it out without it." It was only a moment afterwards that Mark broke out of this determined mindset, his expression becoming a worried and fretful one again as he quickly dashed off to the bathroom that was in between his room and Stella's.

He hurriedly ran a comb through his ruffled thick brown hair, slathered some toothpaste on his toothbrush and rammed it across his teeth, and then reached for his pale red hoodie that he always wore nearly every day and usually tossed somewhere in order to easily find and access it in the morning. After changing out of his pajamas and slipping into his normal clothes, he zipped up his red hoodie after pulling it over his head, and then quickly nearly made a leap out of the bathroom upon finishing. He had done this in nearly record time, mostly to make up for the supposedly devastating effect that sleeping a little later than he had planned had on his schedule. "Okay, I'm ready!" He declared this determinedly, seeming much more confident and sure of himself now that he had made up for a little lost time, even doing a small karate move to emphasize the full extent of his readiness. It was only a moment after that he straightened up with a more serious expression, saying to himself more quietly and self consciously, "... I hope." After saying this, Mark quickly hurried downstairs to join Stella and his parents for breakfast in case his friend had already headed down ahead of him.

The breakfast that the Diazes made was, as always, quite delicious, the sweet couple making a big breakfast as celebration of the day that the two were going to university, as well as making Stella's favorite kind of breakfast in celebration of her 1,500th day in America, as was tradition. While Mark busily and contentedly chowed down on his french toast, eating at a quick enough pace so that hopefully they wouldn't be too late, he sometimes couldn't help but glance down towards the list he had made himself with a disappointed and fretful frown, having snatched the piece of paper from upstairs despite his better judgement. Eventually he tore his thoughts from away worrying about how he would do at college however, and instead turned his head to look over towards Stella, his expression an attentive and slightly curious one. "Hey, did everything go okay this morning Stella?"

Mark began to appear a bit a sheepish, but nevertheless still sounded very sincere and slightly regretful with what he said, awkwardly reaching to rub the back of his neck with one hand as he spoke. "Sorry that I... didn't get up soon enough to wake you." He was a little unsettled that he hadn't, simply because it was part of the routine that they had settled into for years now, and it didn't feel like a good sign that they were breaking it on a day like this. It wasn't only that however, as he also felt bad that he couldn't have been relied on today, when it was such an important day to the both of them. Nevertheless, even though he hadn't checked on her and woken her up as he usually had, he could at least make sure that everything was alright with her like he usually did. "But still, did you sleep okay and everything?" Mark asked this slightly concernedly as he peered at her, but nevertheless was fairly casual and conversational as he asked, since he naturally assumed that hopefully she must have.

Whatever the response was, soon enough the two would have to depart to university so that they wouldn't be late. Mark's father insisted on driving them since it was their first day, and because it would be much faster than walking there. Nevertheless, he still wanted to hear Stella's response, and so certainly wouldn't mind if they continued their conversation as they climbed into their car and started on their way to the college. It certainly wouldn't be uncommon for the two to do so anyway, since they could be engaged in lively conversation for hours at times without taking much notice of anyone else around them. Considering this, Mark couldn't help but feel warmed through and through that Stella was attending university with him, and would be there at lunch and at the end of the day to excitedly share experiences with, and just... to talk to and be there for. When first having talked his best friend into going to university, he had been worried for a while afterwards that he might actually fail to find a place that they could go to together, and that they might not be able to go to one at all, but he felt happy and proud of both himself and Stella for now managing to get accepted into this place. Whatever happened next, even if he didn't... quite achieve his goal of being the riskiest kid that Walt Disney University had ever seen, at least Stella would still be there, and he knew that she would believe in him. He could always be certain and confident of that, as long as she was staying with him and his family at least... and hopefully, maybe even beyond that, somehow.

480w_s.jpg

Extra

Mood: Nervously anticipatant
Interacting with: Stella
Mentions:
cinnabuns cinnabuns

Lucas was already up as he began to walk towards his door. Leaving his roommates to do whatever they wanted. He was feeling slightly sleepy but that wouldn't hold him. After all as long as they don't touch his stuff he will be fine with them for now. He must ask the headmaster for a referral to have a room to himself for his class work. He began to walk towards the campus feeling the humid and wet grass on his shoes. He breathed in the fresh air and began to walk towards the cafeteria.

As he was walking he was wearing his signature black and red blazer along with a shirt and tie. He also had shoes and combed his hair to almost a quif. All his design of course. He then saw other students finaly heading towards the cafeteria for breakfast. Just then a fellow student quite tubby stops him in his path. How dare he. He was carrying a bag full of what smelt like treats. The man said "Hello there my name's Wilbur it's very nice to meet you. I do hope we can be really good friends" He Looked at the guy comfused and just pushed him away. Not saying a word to him.

He stormed in the canteen and pushed both doors and said "Laidys and gentlemen your salvation for looking fashionable has arrived!"

Anyone Anyone in the cafeteria.

Vincent Rivera

original.gif

Drip, drip, drip

While the sounds of a few tiny drops of liquid plinking against the plastic like surface of a science beaker might seem like insignificant, or barely even audible noises to everyone else in the crowded cafeteria, to the pair of wide blue eyes that observed the beaker through a pair of safety goggles, they might as well have been an intense action movie that one might watch for entertainment. Reaching very carefully, a pair of gloved hands reached into the beaker with a dropper and carefully extracted a few droplets of the chemicals that were in the beaker with the dropper, lifting it up once having done so in order to carefully examine the contents. The boy who was huddled over the beaker with a plate of untouched food sitting beside him, while in quite a secluded spot in a corner of the cafeteria that wasn't quite as populated as the rest in the room, didn't seem to mind his seclusion, and in fact didn't even really seem to care about it.

There were many little details that could tip someone off to the irregularities of this particular student pretty quickly, but the most telling signs were the science goggles worn over his eyes, and also... the exotic pet that was sitting practically wrapped around his thin, bony shoulders. A raccoon was sitting perched on the boy's shoulders, its head practically resting against his and its tail curled around the back of his head and the other side of his neck. It also peered down at what he was doing, seeming to mostly be enraptured by what its owner was doing because the other one was interested, and that's what mattered the most to it. Whenever any staff or adults might look in the direction of the rather odd pair, the raccoon would quickly scamper back into a large book bag that was slung over the boy's back, and huddle there silently until the coast was clear. Once it was, he'd peek his head out for a few seconds, and then soon climb back onto his owner's shoulders while softly chattering to the other one, who usually hardly even seemed like he noticed what had happened, which implied that the two had been through this routine quite a bit before.

Along with these rather unusual and eccentric attributes, the scrawny teenager also was dressed rather shabbily and messily compared to most others that were there, his faded cyan blue hoodie barely concealing a few purplish chemical stains that showed on the pale blue shirt underneath, not to mention the fact that he was also wearing gloves indoors. His overall manner was very reserved and extremely focused, though he really only was focusing on the chemicals that were in front of him. While Vincent Rivera could most certainly be described as very odd, and also as quite a typical nerd when it came to science, there was... something slightly contradicting about that, when it came to him. There was an air of grave seriousness around the boy, a barrier that he put up between himself and the outside world, one that couldn't be breached easily. His expression was weighed down heavily, as if he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, and had been doing so for a long time.

It was clear that his current actions had a purpose, due to how seriously he was taking what he was doing, and that he had something in mind, even though it would probably be quite difficult to conclude what exactly that might be. As Vince carefully scrutinized the dropper that he had used to extract the chemicals with, tilting it from side to side and shaking it up a bit at times, he faintly hummed to himself, seeming to be satisfied with the results that he was getting so far. The substance that was in the beaker, and was what he was so intently experimenting on, was a crystal clear liquid that appeared quite clean and pure in nature. It almost appeared to be... water. After a few more minutes of testing, Vince seemed to get all of the answers that he had wanted, and carefully dropped all of the liquid that had been contained in the dropper into a tiny flask, which he then picked up and then set to the right of the much larger beaker.

The young chemist leaned back in his chair slightly with a deep sigh as he pulled up his science goggles so that they rested on the top of his head, resting his chin on his gloved hand with a mildly thoughtful frown, the raccoon sitting on his shoulders making a noise that almost sounded questioning, now that his owner had stopped what he had previously been doing. Vince soon spoke up to his furry companion, his voice sounding fairly quiet and hushed, but also had a distant quality to it. "Well, Rudy, the school's water is all clear." Vince's gaze turned downward as he continued speaking, the expression on his face becoming much more strained and solemn. "Nobody'll be getting sick from the water here... or at least- they shouldn't." Despite himself, the boy's voice trembled the slightest bit as he finished his sentence, as much as it sounded like he was doing his best to sound so strong and certain when he said this to his smaller companion. His shoulders shuddered slightly after he spoke, his raccoon tilting his head slightly in response to this jarring change of exterior. Vince simply closed his eyes for a long moment and took a deep breath as thoughts ran through his mind, the kind of thoughts that brought back flashes of very unpleasant memories.

"It's the water, I know it is! That's what been making everyone sick all this time! And... well, it looks like I'm gonna have to be the one to fix it, Rudy."

"VINCENT! I told you to stop messing with the water, or anything else that was dangerous! I already lost your mother to sickness, I'm not going to lose you too!"

"Dad, you don't understand, I-- I... I have to! No one else is going to!"

"No, no no no NO! This can not be happening, Dad can't be dying too, he... he can't! I've got to figure something out, I... I've got to save him!
... I can't lose him too..."

With great effort, Vince managed to pull himself out of his thoughts, his back straightening and his shoulders abruptly stiffening to the point that Rudy very nearly slipped off of them. The boy's gaze hardened, his blue eyes narrowed, and he took on a much tougher, almost more 'professional' exterior, or at least his attempt at one. "... Which is good, because- since the water's all clear, that means that we can move on with our plans." He took on a slightly darker tone as he muttered to the other one, though not one that was entirely malicious or wicked, but rather was simply filled with deep seated cold anger and determination, which had welled up in the place of countless old wounds.

A tiny, bitter smile creeped its way to the very corner of his mouth as he picked up the little flask of tested and chemically affected water, and lifted it up a short ways with pride. "And since it was so easy to get ahold of the water supply here, along with some other chemicals I needed, that makes things a lot less complicated." Vince sounded somewhat satisfied as he said this, even though there was still hollowness behind his words, and a certain heaviness to them that made any victory he attempted to state sound a bit dulled. The truth was, he really didn't take satisfaction from what he was saying, or doing for that matter, but nevertheless, it was enough to know that for now at least things were going smoothly.

His hand balled up into a fist as he thought further about what he was planning to do, and all that it would take to go through with that plan. Maybe it wouldn't be the right thing to do, but... but it was the only way. He had to do this, because he had no other choice, or at least that's what he always desperately told himself in an attempt to justify the means. The door to an opportunity to live his life differently had closed on that snowy night three years ago, when a boy had lost his father without even getting to say his last goodbyes, and during the very moment that the illness that had taken his mother and father from him had begun to spread elsewhere. After everything unfair and terrible that had happened to him throughout the course of his fairly short life, he was going to find a way to be heard by others... one way, or another.

Vince lowered the flask slightly after having lifted it up triumphantly, turning around part way and slipping it carefully into a side pouch of his bookbag. He casually put away a few more of his test tubes, extra chemicals, and anything else that he was using for his tests, though he still left out the couple of beakers of water that he had been initially experimenting on. Once having cleaned up the majority of his mess, he glanced over towards his cold plate of food that had been left unattended and untouched ever since he had set it down on the table, a frown on his face as he looked at it. He had forgotten when the last time he had eaten had been, even though it certainly couldn't have been that long ago, judging by the fact that he hadn't started to feel faint from hunger quite yet.

Everything from the time he had stepped into the bus that was leaving his home city up until the moment that he had set foot inside the university doors had been a blur to him, and he was barely able to recall most of it. He hadn't slept most of the night after having set up a makeshift lab in his part of the dorm and then done some reconnaissance of the university, and the lack of sleep probably hadn't quite aided his mental state that much either. He could function this way, he know he could; he had functioned like this for three years and maybe even longer. Yet still... maybe it would be better to try to eat when he had the opportunity, to keep up his strength at least. He never felt like eating anymore, and even when he did it was always tasteless and unenjoyable on his tongue, but needless to say, it was still unfortunately a necessary inconvenience.

Vince finally stopped staring down his plate after a few more minutes, and after eying his fork, he reluctantly picked it up and then took a bite of his food. "Might as well, while we have time." He remarked this absentmindedly to his raccoon, who had been eyeing the food for quite a while now. It was admittedly very high quality and very nicely prepared food, compared to some of the things that they had eaten when they had been inhabiting the streets before. Vince continued to eat, only having eaten a little less than half of his plate by the time he was finished. While he was eating, he took out a paper from his bag and smacked it down on the table, his eyes roving over the paper as he sluggishly took bite after bite. It was a list of all the classes and teachers the university had to offer. After a moment the boy's eyes stayed glued to one of the teacher's names in particular. It was the one who was one of the main reasons that he had come here in the first place, the one... who he was determined to get his revenge on.

Even after he finished eating and pushed the rather large remainder of his eggs and sausage towards Rudy to eat instead, the raccoon dipping one of his sausages in his glass of water to clean it before chowing down managing to provoke a small smile out of him, he continued to examine that name and the names of the students in their classes, scribbling down notes on the paper every now and then that related to his plans or information he still needed to know. Finally, after a lot of note taking, and scribbling down some new chemical formulas that he had ideas for on a spare piece of paper, Vince was ready to leave the cafeteria. He started packing up his things, though he kept one of the water and chemical filled beakers that he had left out before held in one of his hands rather than putting it away, because the container was too big to fit in one of the side pouches.

He threw away his plate once Rudy had cleaned off the rest of it, glad about the fact that at least all of the food had use for something. He then swung his book bag so that it was directly resting on his back, his pet raccoon faithfully huddling down into it, and the boy stood up, ready to leave. Now that he was leaving his isolated little corner of the cafeteria and had to bear witness to all the students that were crowding the place, the young chemist swallowed hard. It wasn't the thought of any of these people that intimidated him, but rather it was the thought of having to interact with any of them that did. Over all the experiences that interacting with people had brought him throughout his entire life, all of them had taught him one specific and very important thing- to avoid it at all costs.

He didn't like to talk much with others because of how awkward it felt, and how he didn't trust anything that anyone said to be genuine anyway. But, behaving like that in this place just wouldn't be an option. Vince let out a deep, regretful sigh and a wince, but nevertheless straightened his back again and lifted his chin as he spoke to both the animal hiding in his bag and himself in a hushed whisper. "Well, Rudy... here comes the hard part." In order to continue on unnoticed in this university and not be questioned about any of his motives or actions, he had to try to blend in, and act as normal as any other student who was attending this place for much simpler motivations and goals. He would have to be... the way he had used to be, which was upbeat, energetic, and friendly.

When he had been younger, he would have leaped at the chance to talk to anyone in a normal conversation, in order to prove that he wasn't as weird as most made him out to be, and that he could be just as good and helpful of a friend as anyone else could be. He had wanted someone to believe that he was worth a chance. Now however, he had given up on the idea of being anything worthwhile to anyone, even though even now he was still trying to help, just in a way that no one else would understand anymore. It would be difficult to remember what it had been like to be so cheerful and friendly with people, so hopeful about the world, since it would be trying to make something that he hadn’t been in years into practical muscle memory now.

It would be a trial and error process, to say the least, but no matter what it took, he would make it work. He would have to make it work. He had come so far that he couldn’t give up now, and he couldn’t let himself stop. Even if he was being a bit deceitful with appearances, it wasn’t his fault that he had to do it so that his plan would work… it was their fault. It would always be the fault of the people that had made him this way, not his. And so as Vince made his way out of the cafeteria, he did so in a very casual manner, a small and relaxed smile that could very nearly be mistaken as sincere clearly displayed on his freckled face, and he even gave a small, enthusiastically friendly wave to anyone that was passing by him. Soon enough, step by step, he made it to the door that led out of the cafeteria, having made it through walking amongst all those other students to get there.

Once having reached the door however, the boy hesitated. Doing that, acting like that… it almost felt too natural. There was something off putting about the fact that it had almost felt good to do so, to the point where he nearly ached from that feeling. For a moment the smile on his face faltered, and faded. He had to focus on what he was going to do next, and not think too much about those conflicted feelings. It would just hurt too much. He was probably going to make his way to his first class now, or spend any of his extra time before classes started getting his bearings and looking around a bit more, since he knew that he had been earlier than other students to eat. Before he could get his legs to proper function and get him out the door however, something stopped him. His stomach was churning, perhaps because he wasn’t used to having eaten so much at one time, but also undoubtedly because of the doubt, stress, and regret that was boiling inside him like a volcano getting ready to burst.

Vince remained silent for a few more moments, doing nothing but steadily breathing as all of those different emotions churned inside of him. Eventually, he lowered his head slightly, tired of waging his internal battle alone, even if his raccoon companion who couldn’t actually speak back to him was the only thing in the world that he had to confide in. “... I don’t know, buddy.” He murmured this as if he had already been engaged in an internal conversation, and was just speaking the result of the unspoken debate out loud.

“I just don’t know if i’m…”

He trailed off before finishing his sentence, for a moment lost in thought before he could. The raccoon in the boy’s book bag poked his head out slightly once having heard his owner speak to him, his head tilted again slightly as he supposedly listened. Before Vince spoke again, he struggled momentarily to find the right word that he wanted to say. This whole morning, while he had proceeded with what he had intended to do as planned, testing the water had shaken him up a bit. He wasn’t quite as strong with his motivations and convictions as he had expected himself to be once he had actually gotten here, and that was slightly concerning.

All of his bitterness and anger about his situation began to flood back as he thought this, completely repulsed by the idea of being hesitant to go through with all of this, after all that he had been through already. And yet… he was. Vince’s gloved hand, the one that wasn’t holding the beaker, reflexively clenched into a tight fist and then unclenched as he finished his sentence, his tone of voice much darker and serious than it had been even before, even a bit raspier as well. His blue eyes shone with a cold fire, even as he fixed them steadily on the ground, and on his gloved hand.

“... ready.

He reflected on the matter for a few more moments, before reached a conclusion about it. The boy let out a soundless, humorless chuckle once he had, realizing the grim truth about the situation. There was no turning back, as there was no way he could. He refused to give up, or to let those who had done such awful things go on in ignorant bliss. Even if it would come at the expense of himself, or at worst, others… he could and most importantly would not stop. He had come too far now, and sunk far too low with what he had done beforehand, to stop now. Letting himself have a normal life and education, like every other person, simply seemed to be out of the question at the moment. No matter what, he was going to continue on. “But i guess… I’m really as ready as I’ll ever be, huh?”

After saying this Vince paused for a short amount of time, and then suddenly lifted his gaze. His eyes narrowed, as he spoke in the lowest and most private of murmurs that he had spoken to himself thus far. When he spoke however, it was as if he was speaking to someone that wasn’t actually there, and hadn’t been for a long time, much to his unspeakable anguish and pain. His expression was harsh and dangerously determined, but at the same time, it was the most hurt and vulnerable he had let it appear in a very long time. He was giving himself one last statement of motivation, the ultimate motivation that could be given to him. It was why he had done all that he had done, what had made him what he was today… for better, or most likely, for worse. “No matter what happens here, I will make you proud, Dad.” His voice caught slightly, even if it was only the softest of murmurs. ‘I promise.”

Once having said this, he slowly inhaled, and then exhaled. From the position of peeking out of his bag, Rudy made a soft chittering noise, reaching up to gently nuzzle his owner on the back of the head as a small show of reassurance, before quickly ducking back inside of it. Vince’s expression gradually became more neutral, and though he didn’t have the same relaxed smile on his face that he had been able to fake before, his expression was simply one that was not unpleasant, and yet it wasn’t overly bright or cheery either. There was one certain thing about it however, and that was that determination was the prevalent emotion of all that could be seen on his face, and as far as he was concerned, that wasn’t about to change anytime soon.

Before leaving, Vince glanced towards another door to the cafeteria that had just burst open, someone strolling in and declaring themselves a 'fashion savior' of the place, and causing the much more disheveled young chemist to wrinkle his nose and scowl in disgust at the seemingly narcissistic person. He had no time or patience for such people, who might as well think the world revolved completely around only them, and he most certainly did not want to encounter them. Good thing he hadn't been going through that door, in particular. Letting nothing else distract him after that, Vince reached with his free gloved hand and gripped the handle to the door he was going through, and then pulled it open with certainty, as well as a very confident exterior. It was odd that it was opening much easier than he expected, almost as if he hardly even had to pull on it all and someone else was pushing at it, but no matter. He took his first step forward and out the door. No matter what happened next, no matter what he faced, he was ready.

… Bumping into someone on the other side of the door was not exactly what he had been ready for.

“Agh-!” Vince let out a surprised yelp as he suddenly collided with someone just when he took a step through the door, even more alarmed when the force of the collision caused him to stumble back a few steps, and even worse, knocked the beaker that he had been holding out of his hand… and led it to a collision course that could possibly lead to it spilling on the girl that he had just bumped into. He immediately swooped to try to catch the beaker midair before it could fall to the ground and hit anything, but unfortunately was unsuccessful, and instead just ended up taking a clumsy step forward with his hands flailing at thin air.

His eyes widened as the beaker spilled, for a moment not sure whether to be more panicked about the most likely very angry individual that he was about to face, or the thought of losing a beaker. Fortunately the beaker didn’t end up shattering into a million pieces due to being made of a sturdy plastic like material, but still, damage was probably done in many other areas in this situation. It wasn’t long before the teenager diverted his attention from the spilled container, slowly looking up towards the brown haired girl he may have just accidentally spilled a few chemicals on. Fortunately, the contents of the beaker were mostly just water, but he had added a few more chemicals to it while testing for reactions, which would probably cause any stain from it to have a much more bluish tint than any usual water stain.

Vince gulped, for a moment any of his previous thoughts about scheming and revenge completely leaving his mind, as worry and concern about whether or not this poor individual would be angry at him for yet another one of his clumsy mistakes quickly took their place. For a situation like this, it was probably better to let old instincts take the wheel anyway, regardless of how doing so made him feel. “Oh my goodness, I- I am so sorry about this.” He stammered this uncertainly but very sincerely, still internally panicking as he pleadingly looked up at the girl he had bumped into, and could only hope that she wouldn’t be too upset.

He really didn’t want to ruin someone’s morning like this, especially someone who he didn’t even know. He knew that one way or another, he’d probably get a negative reputation of some sort around the university if anyone ever noticed him, and he probably wouldn't be very liked either, but he certainly didn’t want to have to deal with any of that from the first day. Plus, all of this just wasn’t fair to whoever this girl was, or at least, it probably wasn’t. Internally cursing his seemingly perpetual clumsiness, the young chemist leaned down to pick up the beaker from the floor, absentmindedly beginning to ramble an apology as he did so. “It’s totally my fault, I didn’t know there was someone behind the door, I wasn’t even thinking… i should have been more careful.”

As Vince was leaning down, suddenly he took into account furry whiskers that were beginning to gradually show themselves at the very corners of his vision… whiskers that most definitely belonged to a certain fluffy raccoon. Rudy had peeked his head just a little ways out of the book bag, the opening flap still hanging over his head so that only his whiskers and pure black button nose were clearly visible. The raccoon had been very startled by the jolting collision, and his owner’s confusing movements afterwards had continued to disturb him, which was why he was concernedly trying to peek out now. The boy bit back another yelp of dismay upon glimpsing his rather unusual looking pet beginning to show himself, quickly hissing to the other one. “No no no, get back-

He had to stop himself midsentence once realizing that the girl had probably heard his panicked words, which would make things all the more awkward if she didn’t know who he was talking to. He quickly went with the option of trying to cover up what was going on, hurriedly flashing a sheepish grin as convincingly as he possibly could while trying to improvise a statement that would hopefully be convincing enough. “... f-from me, I mean. I’m such a klutz.” He let out a few nervous chuckles after saying this, running a hand through the back of his ruffled black unruly hair, still doing his best to convincingly grin up at the other one as he did so. The way the words came out really wasn’t all that convincing probably, but he had given it his best effort. He quickly straightened up once having picked up his wayward container and while Rudy guiltily slipped back fully into the book bag.

Once his thoughts began to calm down a bit from the rapid pace they had been going a few minutes earlier, his gaze once again raising to meet the other student’s as his thoughts returned to her, a small amount of concern still showing in his worried blue eyes. “Are you okay?” It took a moment for Vince to fully process the fact that the girl was probably okay, but her clothes on the other hand… might not be, if some of the beaker’s contents had ended up splashing her. “... Oh, uh-”

The boy reached inside one of the side pouches of his bag, being extremely careful not to bump or disrupt Rudy in any way, and pulled out a couple of tiny vials of chemicals and one vial that was empty from them, being precise and quite certain when selecting each vial, as if he had done this kind of thing before. He then quickly but carefully dropped a certain amount of one chemical into the empty vial, and then soon dropped the other chemical into it right after that. He mixed the two elements together for a certain period of time in the previously empty vial, until he got the desired result he wanted. After having retrieved a tissue from his pocket and making sure it was dry enough, he then sprinkled some of the solution that he had just mixed up onto the tissue.

All of this had been accomplished in an incredibly short span of time, due to how deftly and expertly he had worked. Vince held the tissue out to the girl to take if she wanted, quick to explain what it was for, even though he was still a little sheepish out of fear that she might think his methods as weird as he was. “Here. This should get any stains from it out pretty easily, and soak up most of the moisture.” Despite his best efforts not to, he could hardly help beginning to smile a little as he explained what his little solution could do. He couldn’t help but brag just a bit on his desired profession as he slipped all of his chemical vials back into where they had come from, his grin becoming a little wider as he promptly explained what he had just done with one awe filled word. “Chemistry!” He made a small dramatic gesture to give the spoken word a little flair, looking both quite amused with himself for doing so afterwards, and also bittersweetly nostalgic.

He couldn’t recall all of the countless times that he had tried to convince people of the wonders of chemistry in the past by doing such things, mostly when he had been younger. It was… kind of nice, to do such things again. Vince began to realize however, that as much as he was beginning to actually enjoy some of his attempts to converse with this girl, he had probably been chattering for much too long, and was probably wasting a lot of her time. He began to get a little more sheepish as he realized, feeling a little guilty for having gone on as long as he did in case he really was starting to get on this girl’s nerves, which probably wouldn’t be… all that surprising of a revelation when it came to him. “A-anyways, it’s my first day here, so I guess I’m just... a little disoriented.”

He tried to use this as a convincing excuse and explanation for his behavior thus far, though he somewhat doubted it would work. It was slightly true though, since going to college and trying to act like a normal student there was a lot to get used to. What had happened was really just more of his usual clumsiness and not thinking certain things through enough however, and he just didn't want to quite admit it. Vince reached to sheepishly rub the back of his head and self consciously avoided eye contact as he spoke in order up to finish, though this action ended up making his unruly hair even more messy than it had been already. “So uh, really sorry about that again.”

This was the point where Vince felt that he could escape and slip away if he needed to, mainly if the girl really wanted him out of her sight by this point. While he wouldn’t... greatly mind talking a little more if she’d like to and it became a necessity, he doubted that she would, considering how awfully he had probably handled this conversation already. Besides, he… he had work to do anyway, more important things than trying to converse with someone who would probably think he was bizarrely weird as any others had. Still, while this was true, and he didn’t have much faith in anyone, much less someone that he had just spilled water on, to really take much interest in talking to him… it was kind of nice to have this kind of interaction, and to just speak to another human being without letting any bitterness and hatred for them taint his words. He hadn’t done that in a very long time, and he could only hope that he'd be able to keep burying these feelings deep within whenever he was talking to other students. Again, it was almost scary how easy it had been to do so far, with this girl at least.

Nevertheless, if it would just be better for him to cut his losses and drop out of the conversation either way, then he would drop out, anything to make it all less awkward and more bearable. Vince could only hope that he hadn’t made an enemy or some kind of threat hadn’t just arisen, all because he had accidentally spilled chemicals on someone he didn’t even know or had meant to do so to. That certainly wouldn’t be the best way to kick off his first day at this university. But no matter what happened or how bad things got, he still wouldn’t give up or stop doing this. He knew that it wouldn’t be easy, that none of this would be.

He just hadn’t quite counted on it being… quite as nerve-wrackingly awkward as it was turning out to be.

1b4767081daca8fdc5b50c37936316796155fcfev2_00.jpg

💉
Mood: Ready as he'll ever be
Interacting with: Philippa and (eventually) Phoebe
Mentions: cinnabuns cinnabuns

Last edited:

70486e88f2ebd42913bb3b88de30344c.png

Location: in the cafe, with timmy Outfit: pumba Mentions: drummerboi drummerboi UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo Scenario: time to get crazy Tags: drummerboi drummerboi UnwantedRomeo UnwantedRomeo

Paige was ready. She was ready for anything and everything to happen this year. Last year it was all about getting to know everyone and making sure that Timmy had someone that had his back. This year, it's about the science, and the learning. She needed to let loose and just like her science freakiness show. Plus she had heard someone painted the entire football field pink. Although she liked their idea, it could have been pulled off better if they would have used her chemicals to make it stick better....or just not wash out at all.

The freshman party was fucking awesome. There was games, a bouncy house, video games, and just everything that could make Paige want to scream fuck yes. SDhe wasn't after the girls, nah that wasn't really her style. She didn't do the fuck and leave. It seemed like a way for a coward to not admit that he, himself, has a damn soul. She may be a chemical wielding badass, but she had a soul and she wasn't afraid to admit it. She gets up, changing clothes quickly. Grabbing her skateboard, and her hat she headed out to the cafe where her childhood best friend Timothy was probably waiting for her.

They had been best friends since the start of their little lives. She didn't judge him for having a famous father, and he didn't judge her for beating up people who called her family freaks. It was a friendship that they both really needed growing up in the hick town they did. She rode her skateboard to the cafe stopping at the door. Opening the door, to hearing a guy called Lucas? Annonce himself, in a way that would make her want to punch the living shit out of him. She decided to instead to push him out of the way.

"Move Fashion man or whatever. You are in the way." She quickly remarks as she headed towards Timothy table and sat down "Alright Timmy......shit did you take those last night? Those are fucking rocking. " Pai says looking at the pictures spread on the table. It was from last night she thinks.

5a91c5826c4bb8b5e0cd901c7b5c34c8.jpg

• Tulia Rosales a.k.a. Tulio
    clara-lago-dani-rovira.jpg

The Stars Are Not In Position For This Tribute!

Mood: Amused...Until She's Not | Scenario: She's Gone with the Wind | Location: Cafeteria | With: Mateo, Bea (formerly) | Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork cinnabuns cinnabuns | Outfit: This
    “I’m the one with the incredible fondness for gold, but I am blame that on my overtly feminine side that likes shiny things. Teo here believes the world around us is full of ‘gold’ that isn’t necessarily gold,” Tulia explained, trying her best to veer away from the idea of money. She didn’t exactly like to bring up that she and Mateo liked money so much they used to trick people into giving it to them…

“Well, it is!”

“In any case,” Tulia continued, ignoring her best friend, “I would certainly appreciate help in flamenco. Really, it’s embarrassing how bad I am at it! Sometimes our ‘father’ can’t help but shake his head in disappointment at me whenever I fall flat on my butt.”

Mateo leaned over Tulia towards the girl—Bea—as she introduced herself. “What a cool name! Tulip, how come our nicknames aren’t as cool as Bea’s??” Grinning over at Bea again, he said, “That’s a great idea! Tulip, take down the pretty girl’s number!”

Bea’s sudden grin as she checked her phone caught the Spaniards’ attention. Tulia could sense the end the was near. Such a shame. This girl was incredibly fun to be around. As they finally reached the cafeteria, Tulia whipped out her own phone to take down Bea’s number (seeing as Mateo couldn’t be trusted with anything lately). Tucking it back into her pocket, Tulia gave Bea her signature smirk. “Have fun on wake-up duty, lovely lady. Thank you for helping us.”

It wasn’t until Bea was well on her way that something occurred to her. Glancing over her shoulder, she shouted, “Tell the lucky man we’re sorry we held you up!” And with that, she began making her way into the café.

Mateo, his arm no longer on her head, leaned in and muttered, “How did you know it was a boyfriend?”

“Because that was the exact same look I used to have back when I was dating that jackass.”

“…oh.”

Mateo didn’t like being reminded of the jerk Tulia used to date any more than she did. The only good thing that came of it was recognizing whenever a girl had a boyfriend she was completely infatuated with. Even so, it was still hard to talk about.

“C’mon, Teo. Let’s go get some coffee.”

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

• Travis Hoffman a.k.a. Tod
    avanjogia.jpg
    We'll Always Be Friends Forever, Won't We?

Mood: Exasperated | Scenario: I've Got a Puppy for a Fox | Location: Somewhere Between the Dorms and the Cafe| With: Amos the Fox | Tags: N/A | Outfit: This
    Travis was convinced he was still a freshman. How on earth was he already in his second year? It simply wasn’t feasible. That was the thought running through his head as he blinked open his eyes on the first day of his second year at WDU. It’s not possible. Sitting up, he realized he couldn’t see past his mane of black hair. He was starting to see his mother’s point about cutting it shorter. At the same time, he liked having his long hair. It made him feel like some modern day wild man—and he sure did love the wild.

Speaking of the wild…

Travis quickly threw on some clothes so he could get outside as fast as he could. It wasn’t that he was really aching for some breakfast—he was—but he had something to attend to before he went to find food. Finally, finally, he pulled on his pants and rushed outside. Avoiding contact with any of the others students also exiting the dorm, he made his way to the bushes at the back of the building. Right at the corner… Ah!

Crouching down in front of the appointed bush, Travis called softly, “Amos… Amos!” The leaves rustled, and out leaped a small, reddish shape. Travis fell backwards onto the grass, laughing, as his pet fox pummeled his chest with tiny paws and licked his face. “No wonder you’re related to dogs! Amos, stop it!” Amos. His pride and joy. He lifted his head and yipped, a small bark that wasn’t so loud as to attract unwanted attention. “Good boy…” Travis took a small treat out of his pocket and held it out to Amos, who scarfed it down quickly.

Travis put Amos down and stood up, looking down at his precious pet. “Alright, buddy, I got to get myself some food. I’ll come back sometime later today, I promise.” With that, Travis smiled at his fox and turned around, setting off for the cafeteria. Hearing something behind him, he turned around and saw Amos trotting after him, a cheerful look on his furry face. “No, Amos… You can’t follow me.” Travis tried pointing in the direction of the bush where he’d set up a sleeping place for his fox, but Amos just gave him this forlorn look and started yipping—much louder than before.

Hurrying to cover up Amos’s muzzle, Travis hugged his fox to his chest. “I’m sorry, buddy, but I can’t take you with me. What if we get caught?” Glancing around, he could only hope that no one else had noticed the fox cub on the campus. Foxes garnered mixed opinions from different people—especially since they were predators who scared most other normal pets.

Scratching Amos behind the ears, he muttered, “Oh, Amos, what am I going to do with you?”

• Pansy O'Connell a.k.a. Thomas O'Malley
    2048x1365
    Aloha, Auf Wiedersehen, Bonsoir, Sayonara, and All Those Goodbye Things, Baby

Mood: Entertained| Scenario: Fount of Information, Help Me Now... | Location: Theater/Drama Room | With: Jacob | Tags: nymphadora. nymphadora. | Outfit: This
    There was nothing quite like smoking in the morning light.

Pansy O’Connell looked like a badass when she was smoking. Any other time, she simply looked mischievous or beautiful (or so she was told), but today she just looked badass. She couldn’t even remember when she got into smoking. Perhaps it had something to do with how bored she’d be when talking to clients or those who were requesting a tidbit from her fount of information. Having a cigarette in your mouth made you that much more official.

Looking out at the students milling about the campus, Pansy O’Connell blew out a puff of smoke and considered what exactly she should do with herself. Eating was exactly what everyone else was doing—and she was all about doing everything that everyone didn’t think of doing.

Stubbing out her cigarette and throwing it away (she wasn’t a complete delinquent), she made her decision. She’d visit the theater. Why? Well, why not? There didn’t need to be a reason to visit one of the most dramatic places on campus, was there? No, she thought not.

Of course, she hadn’t quite expected to walk into one of the most hilarious technical goofs she’d ever seen. (Which was saying something, because bloopers were her favorite part of DVDs.) “What happened here…?” she muttered, before spotting the guy with the shock of pale hair. Quirking an eyebrow, she called out, “If this is your version of a prank? While it’s not all that bad, I’m afraid it won’t exactly top the pink football field.”

She started sauntering down one of the aisles between the seats, her eyes flicking back and forth between the screen and the boy. “Name’s Pansy O’Connell. Call me Pansy O’Connell—just about everyone does.” She came to a full stop and appraised the boy. “You seem to be in a predicament. I happen to be an infobroker, which means I know how to get out of all sorts of predicaments—or so my fount of information tells me. Do you need any assistance?”

This was not exactly what I thought I’d be doing this morning.

9724195a398f581fce7e05d31e47be24.png

Location: swimming pool Outfit: xxx Mentions: revalia revalia cinnabuns cinnabuns Scenario: the passion of dancing Tags: revalia revalia

Zerek was in the middle of dancing when he heard an voice. He jumped. Not knowing that anyone else was here with him. He turned to see the captain. Naomi wasn't it? Looking at him, impressed but still confused. How was he suppose to explain himself? Who would dance in the pool room and not the studio.

"I'm not technically supposed to be dancing?" He says truthfully "This is the only place I know of that I won't get caught. " He turned off the music quickly. "I can look for another place. I'm sorry...I just needed a quiet hidden place to dance. And thanks......I was trying to get this one part down when you came in. " He was smiling at her. No one other than Esther said that he was a good dancer before. It was something that he didn't get told often. Something that told him that he was doing the right thing hiding this from Sergio.

1ea486b0ccc4b07e52d8218d75542f17.jpg

615f8f7e8cf40fe78f1e6c24416cd6e2.jpg
5c4a22b63543a94a34bebd5f09de34f9.png

With: Paige | Mentions: r e i r e i

As he was munching his way down the very short trip to memory lane in peace, Tim felt something pop. It was his bubble, his imaginary bubble that was the radius of his table. Placing the fork down, he looked up to meet the gaze of none other than his platonic soulmate, Paige or as he liked to call her Pia. Not Pai but Pia. It took her long enough to grace him with her ever so spunked up presence. By the time, Timothy managed to half down his plate, however he slid the tray her way, offering her the other egg benedict toast that he still not yet touched, "G'Morning m'lady, I trust you woke up very energetic as per every morning ever. Would you like some fancy cafeteria style egg benedict toast while I walk you through these shots that are so 'fucking rocking'?" he said in his oh so native British accent to her complimenting his talent.

It was his second year in University and what made his journey enjoyable was the fact that she was by his side as how it always had been. Ever the the two misfits were running in diapers. They had each other which was rare in their childhood town. Where if you did something against society's wishes they get labelled. Him having popularity shoved right up his ass due to his father and Pia with her family who were almost targeted by children their age and their families calling them freaks. Nonetheless, Pia always had interests that ran all over the place. Tim just made sure he had a camera recording to catch their shenanigans on tape. He has a whole set of shelves full of old recordings.

All of a sudden however, he was hearing other parties of people chatter which rung his ears, "Geez when did it get so chatty chatty in here?"

He was to absorbed in his own thoughts and memories that he did not even notice his surroundings. "Anyways, while you were running around doing God knows what... I was walking around, taking a stroll to see and capture the beauty of such event. With a drink here and there." he winked her way. She of all people knew that Tim did not drink alcohol. His version of a drink was either some juice or water ... on such occasions a drink of fizzy cola or something would do. "However, do not think that I forgot about us!" he said pointing at a picture that was right under his eyes and slid it towards her. "Here, its my favourite by far. It really captures our natural assets." he said with a soft chuckle. The picture was them two right after the bouncy castle with their hair all messed up and a rather funny look plastered on their faces as always.

WILBUR ROBINSON !
❝ give yourself a try. ❞
WITH..
olivia.
OUTFIT..
TAGS..
will was like his father in many ways, while he may not have similar traits in appearance, the father and son always found themselves lost when it came to science.

the wannabe scientist kept a steady hand as he poured a yellow liquid into a beaker, his dark eyes focused intensely as will made sure not to pour a drop more than needed. the way will worked was like clockwork, which was unusual for the reckless male, but following directions to a possible chemical reaction that ended with a mini explosion put his chaotic soul to rest. will didn't mind the world moving on without him if it meant he could stay in the science lab, with the exception of being allowed food and toilet breaks of course.

as will leaned down once more, intensely watching the pipette hover the open mouth of the beaker, he hadn't realise the stranger's presence in the room, until her voice broke the deadly science. his heart jumped with fright as he stumbled backwards, his fingers squeezing the pipette without noticing.

"holy jesus," will huffed with a surprised look upon his face, his lanky body leaning awkwardly against the counter nearby him as an orange foam overflowed from the beaker with a soft sizzle. will's eyes flickered to the plastic glasses and plucked them from the blonde's hand stubbornly, slipping them over the arch of his nose. with a huff, will muttered a soft "damnit" under his breath as he grabbed his notebook and placed it safely away from the eruption.

"i did know, i was just - uh - focused on my work." he spoke with fake confidence, grabbing a cloth and bucket from the cleaning cabinet as he spoke. the male swiftly placed the bucket underneath the dripping mess and wiped the bench dry. "how did you get in anyway?" he asked curiously.

LEO KING !
❝ too much whiskey in my blood. ❞
WITH..
the hunks + nova.
OUTFIT..
leo was still suffering from his hungover, the aspirins having very little affect on him. maybe he should've had eaten something, but was he going to admit that to the other boys? hell fucking no.

groans fell out of the party animal's mouth like a waterfall, his dark eyes hid behind the thick glasses as leo pulled his hoodie over his head, blocking out the sunlight that filled the booming cafeteria. the sound of keaton's voice offering him to perform a questionably sketchy exorcism and hook's reply about living a sober free life, which seemed like a very distant reality at the rate he was going. a soft tsk escaped from leo's voice as he looked up from his arms, "i was kinda hoping to do something fun before classes start." his gaze flickered away from keaton and towards a familiar red-head who spoke up about leo's ghostly state.

"oh you look hideous, rough night?"

leo's cheek rested against his hand, using his arm as support, "no, actually," leo hummed back with sarcasm dripping from his tired voice, "jin and i stayed in last night and talked about our favourite novels and the impact they had on our culture, it was quit-"

the male's voice halted mid-sentence as he felt a buzz in his pocket, his hand swiftly plucking the tiny thing and read the message that appeared on the screen. a small smile grew on his lips as leo unlocked his phone and began typing back, his focus slipped away from the conversation with his friends and into the text message instead. nova and he had a very special kind of relationship, they were drunk most of the time, but leo managed to remember most of the fun antics they had together.

"wishing for an exorcism, hoping you're somehow doing better?"

leo slipped his phone back into his pocket and took a sip from the powerade that keaton handed to him, "what were we talking about, again?" he murmured half-heartedly.

Last edited:
ROMAN GODFREY !
❝ gold's fake and real love hurts. ❞
WITH..
v alone.
TAGS..
alone.​
OUTFIT..
roman didn't plan for his trip to university to go horribly wrong.

it all started when his parents wanted to drive him to the airport; the family of three didn't see eye to eye about roman's choice of university, preferring if their son went somewhere more prestigious such as harvard, but roman was set on attending wdu. although they were staying at another fancy hotel, with a name roman couldn't bother to remember, the deadly silence was still the exact same as the last time they sat at a dinner table.

"you know, darling, you don't have to go,"
"mom,"
"i'm just saying, we're very close friends with the head at harvard if you want to change."

however, the drive to the airport was much worse than the conversation. roman - unfortunately - had to sit awkwardly in the back seat, with his lanky legs prodding his chest as his father was very adamant about driving the smallest car they owned - possibly out of spite - as the world carried on without roman being extremely annoyed. the drive felt long and almost never ending nightmare, being stuck in the backseat while his parents argued about where to park felt like a political debate he was forced to watch.

once roman's father had finally parked, roman made sure his goodbyes were short and sweet. the male lugged the suitcases out of the boot of the car as he denied his parents' offer to switch again with an awkward smile. roman rushed into the bustling airport, his one way ticket in hand, as he made his way to the front desk. a wave of relief crashed over him as his shoes clapped against the shiny floor, the sound of excited children and tired businessmen drowned out the anxious thoughts that filled his head.

" what do you mean the flight is delayed?"
"i'm sorry sir, but the tower was having an issue."

roman felt his heart plummet to the ground as he leaned against the sleek desk, his whole body felt mentally tired and he wasn't on the plane. the male plucked the ticket from the receptionist's hand and made his way to a free seat in the waiting terminal. hours went by as roman slouched in his seat, watching as other passengers enter and left the building. roman's spirits were lifted once he heard his flight announced. without hesitation, roman stumbled to his feet as he waited in line. the flight gave time for roman to sleep before the first day of university, he knew that he was going to miss the pre-school party but that didn't bother the male that much, roman preferred to stay indoor to be honest. once the plane landed in his new home, roman caught a taxi and fell asleep, yet again, in the back.

the taxi driver gave a loud honk, waking his sleepy passenger, as he aggressively asked for his payment. roman awkwardly apologised, with soft sorries mumbled aloud as he pulled the correct change from his wallet. roman climbed out of the taxi and grabbed his suitcases from the boot. with a sweet thank you, the taxi drove off in the distance as he left roman to stand in awe of the grand gates. a big grin formed on his face as roman realised he was finally going to university; there was no turning back now.

• "We could go to class, but I won't be paying attention to the teacher. I will probably be paying attention to the girl who is going to be next to me."

He was very handsy. Esther didn't mind that at all. She rather enjoyed him wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer. She was a sucker for a strong grip. Plus, his words were nice. Esther was a fan of attention, of being the target of someone's flirting. So this felt just right to her. Esther didn't like people thinking she was an easy lay, however, but in this case...she could make an exception. Plus, he didn't seem to be the type to judge. If he were, then, well. Things would change.

For now, Esther would enjoy what she had, and - she definitely had something, she thought with a smile as Taddeo, or Teddy, pulled her closer once more and shifted her so she was on top of him. What a predicament. Esther didn't think she'd be skipping classes so early, but she knew her way around a checkbook and around stocks. She knew she'd just be missing introductions, anyway. That's all that really would happen first.

"Since we agreed to stay in bed, why don't we have some fun huh?"

Fun it shall be, she thought wickedly, sliding her hands slowly down his chest. "Now you're speaking my language." She practically purred out the response as she leaned down to give him a kiss. She froze only for a second as she realized the actual date, and that made her smile. "By the way, it's Tuesday. We don't have classes just yet." She reminded Teddy before continuing her former action, pressing her lips to his. "Which means," she mumbled, dragging her nails as softly as she could up and down his chest, "We have much more time than I thought."

tumblr_o3z3jxjYWN1sxel0lo6_1280.jpg

8654f52b-638f-4074-afcb-b96e0f337735.jpg

E S T H E R

mood: fine, you got me~.
    with: teddy
    tags: r e i r e i

tumblr_o3z3jxjYWN1sxel0lo6_1280.jpg

Last edited:

• tumblr_nzlzon2kzR1tas59bo2_1280.png

cdc5498e753cbd3b7755ca31f316b214.png

M I T Z I

mood: finally, thank christ.
    with: oliver, mina
    tags: izayoiix izayoiix

tumblr_nzlzon2kzR1tas59bo2_1280.png

As Mina dug her claws into Oliver's leg, Mitzi took her chance to free herself from his grasp, listening to him curse as she clicked on the coffee pot.

Mitzi looked at herself and paused, realizing she felt quite bare. It wasn't the lack of clothes - that would never be the issue - but it was the lack of appearance. A green gaze peered back at her in the mirror, and it made her incredibly uncomfortable to see the real her. It just reminded her of her past. She shook off the thought, scooping up her contacts case, unscrewing the caps and placing the contacts onto her eyes as her boyfriend grumbled. She blinked a few times, getting the lenses situated, before studying her roots. Just a hint of blonde. She could get away with a week before she needed to color her hair again, she decided, finally turning back to Oliver as he sent her a look, and she felt her heart warm a bit. Mitzi went into a drawer, hoping she'd find something to put on the wound. When she got out a first-aid kit, she finally responded to her boyfriend.

"We can do it later tonight, but you'll have to decide if you're on purrito duty or clipping duty."

Mitzi thought giving him the choice would make him feel a bit better after that attack full of tough love. She went to sit down by him, opening the first aid kit and mumbling a few soft, sweet words to Mina, who rubbed against her before returning to her victim with a loud purr. She leaned over, placing a kiss on Oliver's cheek. "Lemme see again." Mitzi said in a similar tone to the one she used with Mina, enjoying the smell of coffee that began to fill the room as the beans roasted.

"Seems like she kicked your ass into gear. Remind me to let her wake you up more often." Mitzi said with a small smile, eyeing the cans of wet food stacked up. They could feed her right before they left, and that would give them the perfect window to leave, since Mina was beginning her escape artist streak yet again. She'd stop for a few months, but then she'd go right back to it. It was sometimes hilarious watching Oliver run after her around campus, basically because she knew that was the main source of exercise he'd get all month.

Mitzi squeezed the tube of ointment, getting a little onto a cotton swab, before gently smoothing it over the marks Mina gave Ollie. "You think you need a band-aid?" The smile was still on her face, but it was obvious it was more due to Oliver's theatrics than due to Mina.

AILANI

Feeling: "Who's at my-- AHH!"
Outfit:
this
Interacting With: Sari ( r e i r e i )
Mentions: Sari

"Ailani!"

The brunette girl looked up from the sand castle she'd been making, blinking in surprise to see her sister, Leilani, running towards her. Her feet kicked up sand as she ran, and a flutter of excitement bubbled up in Ailani's chest. She hadn't seen her since leaving home to go to WDU; what was she doing here?

Lifting an arm, Ailani stood, nearly tripping over the east wing of her castle in her haste to get to her sister. "Lani!" She called out to her sister, but though the older girl was looking right at her, there was no sign of recognition on her face. In fact, as she drew closer, Ailani recognized her expression.

Pure terror.

Confused, Ailani stopped in her tracks, slowly turning to face the water. In the distance, she recognized a boat. No, not any boat. The boat. Her expression mirrored her sisters as she watched, helpless to stop the boat from crashing into the rocks. The fire was instantaneous and so very hot.

Hot enough to jerk her upright in bed. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was safe in her dorm room at WDU, and she was pretty sure if she were to call Leilani right now, the girl would be safe. Blowing out a sharp breath, she stood and snatched her shower things off the ground by her bed.

Tiptoeing around her still quiet room, she was gone and back within about a half hour. The shower had helped calm her nerves, and she knew breakfast was happening. As if on cue, her stomach grumbled. Rubbing it softly, she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard someone knock.

Who the hell was that?

Glancing at her roomies beds, and noting that they were still as could be, she looked at the door again. Someone at the wrong room, probably. With a sigh, she crossed to the door and pulled it open, blinking in surprise as her eyes recognized the impossible figure before her.

She couldn't help the shriek that escaped her lips. "SARI?!"

Code by apolla apolla

Adira Facilier

Adira just finished applying her makeup and bundling her dreadlocked hair into a massive bun when her phone pinged with a notification. She unlocked it. A text message from her friend Lilith read:
wanna get coffee? my head hurts ew
Adira's lips curled into a grin. Her thumbs dexterously tapped against the screen as she made a response:
you had me at coffee hon. i'll grab sadie and meet you at our table. esther's with you-know-who so let's leave her be
She inserted a wink emoji before hitting send. Adira—unlike most college students at the moment—was ready to face the day. At best, she was only a tiny bit buzzed last night thanks to two glasses of rosé wine. Other than that, she was sober and thusly spared from a devastating hangover. Adira slung her purse over her shoulder, did a once-over in the mirror, then stepped out of the bathroom.

Adira briefly met the newest addition to room 202—a freshie named Mae—just before the party. Poor thing was still sleeping in her bed. From first impression, the girl seemed awkward and terribly clumsy. In fact, she tripped and nearly fell flat on her face just before introducing herself. Adira saw no reason to wake the freshie from slumber, so she left and quietly closed the door behind her.

Sadie's dorm wasn't too far away; all she had to do was walk past a couple of rooms and she was there. She found her blonde friend already dressed, slipping on a pair of shoes. Adira leaned against the open door frame and shifted her weight to one leg before directing a playful smile to Sadie.

"'Ey, girl! It's time for coffee." She acknowledged Sadie's earrings with a delighted glint in her eyes. Knowing full well she gave them to her as a birthday gift last year, she added, "Those earrings really do suit you. Whoever bought them for you has great taste. C'mon." Adira gestured her along and they strolled down to the cafeteria together, chatting all the way.

Students stared in awe or grimaced at the intensity of their presence. Both Adira and Sadie were part of a tight clique known as F.A.B, comprised of four women—Esther and Lilith being the remaining half. Whether alone of otherwise together in a fearsome pack, they were individually as beautiful as they were notorious. In a way, F.A.B could be compared as the female counterpart to the Hunks. They even hung out with them, from time to time.

As Adira and Sadie waited in line for coffee, they talked about the after-party that took place last night. "Honestly, hon, you looked bored to all hell even with the cuties flocking to you..." Adira noticed it was her turn to order. She smiled at the barista behind the counter, recognizing him as a junior who always went weak at the knees for Sadie. If it weren't for his name tag, she would've forgotten his name. "Good morning, Ian." Adira's words smoothly rolled from her tongue. She requested a cappuccino then watched, amused, when Ian turned visibly red from whatever degree of Sadie's attention he was given.

Beverages in hand, the duo seated themselves at their usual table. Adira's amber eyes briefly rose from her cappuccino as she sipped from the straw. She stopped and said, "One of your beaus, Gene, is over there too. You've been going after him awhile, but real talk, Sadie: are you sure he's not gay?"
mood: fine
outfit: adira
scenario: real talk
with: sadie
tags: nymphadora. nymphadora. revalia revalia apolla apolla cinnabuns cinnabuns
code by pasta

Last edited:
Wilbur after being pushed by the guy. Finally enters the cafeteria. Looking around the people bringing his overly sized bag towards a table. He looked towards The other students sitting down. He was wearing his signature bright yellow trousers with a bright red blazer. Quite a weird fashion sense but to him, it's quite classy. He sat down and opened his breakfast salad with honey dressing. Even though he just had toast this is something to balance it out. He saw the guy earlier get pushed out of the way. He kinda felt bad for the guy maybe he was nervous. People are nervous in different ways maybe this was his way of coping he abandoned his breakfast for a bit while heading towards the man. He got his bag and walked towards him.

"Hello there. I noticed you're quite nervous. Would you like a honeycomb cookie I'm sure it'll help your nerves."

Lucas, on the other hand, was less than pleased he was pushed by that women. How dare she. Before he was going to beray the woman. A pudgy guy came in front of him. The one he insulted earlier and demanded no apology but offered him treats. Lucas was mad at this. He asked to be left alone and he kept on bothering him he looked towards the guy and said quietly "Look tubby. Everyone knows you're trying to get on their good side. So instead of bribing them with sweets and your nieve happy go lucky attitude get some balls and actually talk to them for once okay."

If people were looking at this spectacle they could see the slight twinge of hurt on Wilbur's face on his table. Before finally, Lucas leaves the cafeteria. Going towards his fashion class. Wilbur, on the other hand, collected himself before walking towards his chair and start eating his breakfast again.

c4493614e543edf1f2b13c02629ff4ed.png

Location: in the cafe Outfit: xxx Mentions: Adira TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Scenario: i want my dee dee Tags: TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord

Teagan was tired. She stayed late at the sorority with her cousin. She didn't want to leave her actually but Dee Dee had to go and Teagan had to go to sleep for athletic try-outs. When she got to her dorm, she didn't see her other roommates. She didn't really want to see them anyway, cause that meant having to socialize and shit that she didn't want to deal with. She went to sleep after changing and drawing a bit.

When she got up the next morning, she dodged her roommates by leaving early. She worked on her sketch at the hill. Teagan was sleepy again when it was time to go meet Teagan at the cafe. She put up her stuff, and heading to cafe. She got there, seeing Adira, and smiling. Teagan just walked towards the table, and sat down by Teagan. She instantly grabbed her hand and starting to play with it. She got out her book, and started to read while she played with Dee Dee fingers. She yawned slightly, tired just by the morning events.

"Dee Dee....can I go sleep in your room?" She quickly mumbles to her.

tumblr_opll12HbN31uc1e40o1_500.png

Jin-Xiang Shen

The Hunks' table got busier after Sergio was plucked away from it. Megan Stavros sat down next to James, kissed him on the cheek and greeted the boys, to which Jin gave an informal "'Sup". Like Lilith, her presence wasn't unusual for any of them. After all, she and James were dating. They've been in an exclusive relationship for quite a while, too. If Jin hadn't kept James away from the kissing booth last night, his friend's cheek would've been imprinted by a slap from Megan's hand.

Keaton slid into a seat across from Leo, as if he'd been invited to do so. Jin wasn't pleased by this and he didn't bother hiding it on his face. He ignored the self-proclaimed "party emperor" and instead listened to Leo.

Jin smirked as his friend interrupted himself to stop and text on his phone. Judging by his loose smile, Jin figured it was Nova who distracted him. Those two had a flirtatious friendship constituted by alcohol; sometimes it was just fun to watch as they drank themselves silly. Leo looked up from his device. Lacking enthusiasm, he asked everyone, "What were we talking about again?"

Jin nonchalantly waved his hand. He feigned indifference, but there was a smile in his voice. "How much you relate to Fifty Shades of Grey. You know, the book that made you realize you were into being handcuffed and whipped. Something like that."
mood: still kinda salty
outfit: jin
scenario: The Gang's All Here...Or Not
with: Leo, James, Megan, Keaton
tags: nymphadora. nymphadora. Aero Aero revalia revalia AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
code by pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back