• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the official day of college! ( or hell )

• Josephine Prevost a.k.a. Djali the Goat
    astrid-berges-frisbey-2.jpg

Na-aa-ah!

Mood: Serene | Scenario: The Gypsy Way | Location: Dancing Outside the Theater | With: N/A | Tags: N/A | Outfit: This
    Josephine was perching on the windowsill as the sun came up the morning of her first day at WDU. For fear of tripping and falling on her face, she hadn't dared attend the freshmen after party, even though it was for her and her fellow freshmen. She was fairly sure at least some of the people at this school were nice, but then, she'd also thought her older sister was nice. That had turned out well.

With a tiny sigh, Jolie took out her phone and turned it on. Her nephew, Quincy, was her phone's background, and seeing a picture of him made her even more homesick. Too bad she wasn't able to bring him with her. Her parents had barely any time to take care of him. She could only hope that they would manage until the first break from school.

As the sun started rising above the horizon, Jolie supposed that she would have to actually get ready for the day. She dressed quickly, being careful not to disturb her roommates. It was bad enough she was nervous around every new person she met; she didn't want the people she was living with to hate her for waking them up. That would be the absolute worst.

Once she emerged from the dorms into the sunshine, Jolie had the sudden urge to dance. It was such a beautiful day; why wouldn't she want to celebrate it? But perhaps that was the "gypsy" blood in her singing.

Peering around, Jolie quickly made her way towards the theater, where she was sure to find some privacy so early in the morning. But instead of going inside, she stayed at the back of the building, hopefully hidden by some trees. Taking a deep breath, she started to twirl, moving to a melody that played inside her head. For a moment, she was a child again, dancing with her older sister and her mother as her father tapped out a beat on his tambourine. A soft smile came her face as she twirled, for it was only when she danced that she was truly graceful.

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

• tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo3_400.jpg

A S T E R

mood: write wr--oh! hello
    with: wilbur
    tags: drummerboi drummerboi

tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo6_1280.jpg

Aster was so in her own mind that when the man came up to her, she barely noticed until he spoke. Honestly, she was a little unnerved, but that didn't show on her face. She'd hoped she would have gotten some more time to write by herself, to get her thoughts out since she was, for the first time, sharing a room with three people and it was definitely something she had never dealt with before, but that wasn't the case. As the man began to speak, Aster immediately closed her journal and put it away before giving him a smile. "That is very kind of you, mister. But I haven't even had my breakfast yet." She felt bad turning him down, so she continued after a second. "If you'll let me, I would love to have one afterwards."

Aster was a bit uncomfortable at the thought of having to share her own ones with someone she had never met before, and taking a cookie from him before she even knew his name didn't sound like the best of ideas, but he did seem to have a good nature, so she didn't hold it against him. "May I know your name? I was heading to breakfast now if you would like to walk with me while we talk."

She would have to come back here to finish writing, but maybe it hadn't been a smart idea to come out here; she'd picked here since it wouldn't be as busy as the library, and she hadn't expected to meet anyone. Regardless, she knew she'd need to find another spot, but later today wouldn't work due to her schedule. Maybe she wouldn't even have time to finish writing. She then internally sighed as she realized she would have to walk her bike back now instead of riding it to be friendly, but she found the bright side: at least it wasn't because her bike was broken. That thought made her feel better, and if anything, she would make a new friend in the process. Aster smiled in response to that.

"This university has fantastic food, I'm not sure if you have been on campus before but I can assure you it's delicious!"

Jin-Xiang Shen

Jin was only suffering from a little headache. The after-party had been outrageously fun and indulgent to everyone in favor to it, but Jin kept his alcohol intake to a minimum that night. It was the smarter decision. Between him, Leo, Sergio, and James, Leo was the one having the worst hangover—naturally, of course. They were all seated in the cafeteria, eating breakfast and still getting used to the morning. The sound of silverware clinking against plates and the halfhearted chatter blended into one cohesive atmosphere. It was peaceful.

That is, until Keaton Landau burst in with one of his obtrusive, irritating entrances as usual. "Never fear! Your party emperor is here!" The announcement was only well-received by a handful of people; others sighed.

Jin shot a bitter frown at Keaton. "Shut up, will you? Some of us have hangovers." As if on cue, Leo started groaning and mumbling next to him. He patted his friend's back. He would've prepared an antidotal beverage—a horrifically sour one—for Leo's troubles, but couldn't spare the time. Dragging Leo out of his apartment had taken long enough already. He could be a drama queen sometimes.

"C'mon, eat your food. You need it." It was either by pure luck or clever arrangement that the cafeteria was serving eggs Benedict as their menu special today. Jin had already finished his plate five minutes ago; now he sipped on a fruit smoothie. As he idly scrolled through recent news of the MMA community on his phone, a pair of high-heeled footsteps grew closer to the Hunks.

"Gentlemen, I'm stealing Sergio—if you don't mind."

Without looking up from the screen, he knew it was Lilith who approached their table. She was one of the many girls who took a liking to Sergio and one of the very few Sergio bothered to give the time of day. He wouldn't admit it to Jin or the others, but he liked her. What with all the sexual tension permeating around them both, it was nothing new to the group whenever Sergio had to be taken away for a period of time.

Jin flatly quipped, "Bring him home by eleven," but they were already gone. He shrugged his shoulders. Oh well.
mood: slightly annoyed
outfit: jin
scenario: the gang's
all here...or not
with: Sergio (formerly), Leo, James
tags: nymphadora. nymphadora. revalia revalia Aero Aero AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
code by pasta

Last edited:
LEO KING !
❝ too much whiskey in my blood. ❞
WITH..
the hunks.
OUTFIT..
if the world could swallow him whole, leo would be eternally grateful.

the male woke up to a painful headache, his vision blurry and his mouth suffering from the awful taste of alcohol and regrets. leo struggled to get up from the comfort of his bed, wanting to sulk in darkness and hide away from the world until the hungover demon left his body; heck, leo wondered if he needed his friends to perform an exorcism in order to feel better. with the rapping on his door and jin's voice telling him to hurry up, leo grumbled swear words under his breathe as he got dressed, slipping his glasses over the arch of his nose before tagging along with the rest of the boys to the cafeteria.

"have i mentioned i feel like shit?" leo grumbled as he sat next to jin, grumpily picking at his food with his fork like a little, extremely hungover, child. the constant sound silverware screeching against plates and chatter of the student body didn't help leo's headache, everything seemed too bright for his dark brown eyes as leo tried his best to cover his eyes with his dark hoodie.

"never fear! your party emperor is here!"

leo groaned in retaliation, flicking his middle finger up at the supposed "party emperor" while jin spoke for the entire cafeteria, leaving a small smile on leo's face only for his head to ache once more. "who named him party emperor, anyway?" he asked to group, pulling out a packet of ibuprofen and swallowing two white pills before drowning the tablets with orange juice.

"c'mon, eat your food. you need it."

the raven-haired male pulled a sour face at jin's comment, pushing his plate of food away. before leo could reply, he felt a demonic present head towards them that went by the name, lillith; he sat there, watching lilith ask for sergio before whisking him away in a hurry. "don't forget to use protection kiddos!" leo called out before running a hand through his hair, his gaze flickering to his friends as he addressed them, "does anyone know how to perform an exorcism?"

Last edited:
Harlow Wesley location_ Outside Dorms
mood_ Happy
tags_ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , revalia revalia
main-972x597.jpg

Harlow;

Harlow jumped slightly when her phone started ringing and had to scramble to keep from dropping it. Once it was secure in her hands she glanced at the caller ID and grinned at Cisco's name lighting up the screen. She quickly answered the call and greeted her closest friend with a characteristic, " 'Sup." He started speaking to ask her if she wanted to break into the kitchens to make spaghetti, of course. Harlow chuckled into the phone but agreed to his request none-the-less. Honestly, she should expect nothing less from the avid spaghetti fan. Plus, she was a fan of it herself and there was no way she'd pass up the chance to have some.

Harlow jumped up from the chair that she was in and began making her way to the door leading out of the dorms. As she drew closer to the doors she realised she hadn't texted or called her sister that morning. Her phone came out of her pocket again and she pulled up Angel's contact. A quick good morning text was typed and sent as she made her way out the door. Harlow figured Cisco would've invited Angel to their little escapade so she didn't mention that.

Outside the dorm buildings, she scanned the area for Cisco as she shoved her phone back into her back pocket. After a few seconds of looking she spotted her friend situated under a tree in front of the dorms. Harlow made her way over to the blonde boy and plopped down next to him rather unceremoniously.

"Hey." She greeted, "Are we roping my sister in on this plan of yours?" Harlow asked, picking grass out of the ground next to her to occupy herself, "I wanna make sure she's settling in okay." Harlow never would've admitted this fact to anyone but Cisco, she had a reputation to uphold after all, but amidst Cisco and Angelica there was no need to act the part of careless.

"Wag, and the world wags with you. Howl, and they put you outside."
coded by lorde

• Makaio finally slowed down his run on the treadmill as he realized it was already eight thirty.

He patted his head with his towel before wiping off his machine. It did him good to get a run in the mornings, but he hadn't felt like going around the football field today. The athletic facility was pretty up-to-date, anyway, and it gave him a lot of new equipment to try. He liked it a lot, but he knew he'd need to get a move on so he wouldn't miss out on breakfast.

Kaio threw away the wipe he'd been holding and started to walk out of the gym, taking a swig of his water bottle as he went. The first day of classes was always busy, and it was pretty apparent with how many new students were walking around the campus, asking for directions or hurrying around to their buildings. He knew he had time to take a quick shower and change his clothes before breakfast ended, so he headed towards his dorm room to do so.

Kaio emerged from his dorm room exactly twenty minutes later, with a slight pep in his step. He didn't know why the energy around the university had made him feel so good instead of nervous, but he'd take what he was given. His stomach grumbled as he walked towards the cafeteria, just after Keaton, so he was able to see the reactions of the people in the area as the younger boy did his cartwheel. Many people were very disinterested, but the reaction of one particular guy - who raised his middle finger - made him snort. Kaio continued scanning the area until his eyes landed on the perfect person to speak to..

He walked over to El and Maya, before reaching over to grab a piece of his cousin's bacon. "Morning, teeny." He said before taking a bite of the food, now his, as far as he was concerned. He waited until he'd swallowed to speak again. "Morning, El. You both doing alright?"

Kaio finished the bacon with a slight smirk, already knowing what his cousin would say next, so he thought of what to grab from the line. Maya was the one who wanted to bond, wasn't she?

tumblr_o3z3jxjYWN1sxel0lo5_500.jpg

Tempted33.jpg

K A I O

mood: "kaio that's so rude" who's gonna beat my ass?
    with: el, maya
    tags: r e i r e i

tumblr_o3z3jxjYWN1sxel0lo5_500.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful_inside__out.png

Character Angel | Dorm 211 (El & Amberly) | Major Acting | Year First | Electives Theater & Home Ec.
Mood Sick but Excited | Scenario What's the plan?! | Location Outside Dorms | Outfit Clothing + Shoes
Mentions N/A | Conversing Harlow ( KingofAesir KingofAesir ) & Francisco ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

The first day she had arrived with her sister till now has not been the most delightful hours or exciting as any other student who seemed eager to start their scholastic years. Not because she was forced to attend or the fact she was anxious. No, it was because she was sick. All the way from Tony's till Walt Disney University she had been nothing but sneezing and removing her brains out through her nose. It bummed her that she was stuck in her room and miss all of the first school activities such like the freshman party. It bummed her because that was the perfect opportunity to socialize and make new friends. Which was exactly what she was aiming for. However, no one would want a girl with bloodshot eyes and a puffy red nose running around ruining the fun. So instead she stuck in her dorm, which appeared to be a room of four, and stuck to it hoping that the following morning she would be a little bit better to start with.

In fact, she never really even unpacked, nor met her room-mates. Only because the minute she saw a bed, she claimed her territory and slept. She couldn't imagine what her room-mates thought of her. The minute you open a door and find a snoozing, sick girl inside. Yeah, that was lovely. However, she did make it a point to meet her new room mates, it would happen, sooner than possible.

Bzzt Bzzt... Bzzt Bzzt...
Her phone started vibrating against her bedside table from the incoming text she was receiving. Despite being sick, when she was on the verge of waking up, Angel was a light sleeper. The vibrating sounds were enough to open the brunette's ocean blue eyes followed by a couple of groggy groans. As she slowly shifted herself in a sitting position, she noticed all three other beds were empty. Shit... was she late already? Everyone seemed to have went down and started. Reaching for her phone she noticed two messages sent this morning. Pretty much the only two people she knew on campus. The female bit her lower lip lightly as she tapped on the first one, which was from Cisco. A slight grin danced on her lips as she read it. Thinking nothing less from a spaghetti lover like him and knowing her sister she would gladly tag along. Nothing like a spaghetti smuggle this morning would cheer her up. And worry her... at the same time. She did not like to get caught. You see, she was the conscience of the gang, the moral. Whilst the him and her sister were the ones with the dirty work... and well the spaghetti smugglers. After a few minutes glancing at the message, she started typing; 'I'm in. Need a few mins, woke up late. Cu soon... ;]'

With that, her thumb scrolled over the second received message. It was her older sister, Harlow. The second culprit she has to face everyday. It was a good morning text to which she replied; 'Good morning Low, Feeling much better today. I'll cu in a few mins. Seems like you two got an appetite for spaghetti this morning.' and sent. If it wasn't for that second culprit, Angelica wouldn't even have stepped foot on campus. If it was not for Harlow's savings. It was a present she was no less expecting.

Tossing her phone on the bed, the female hopped out and went to her still packed luggage and grabbed the first few articles of clothing that she could find and ran off to the bathroom with a hair brush in her hand to sort her ugly mess she called the morning look and try to make it better. It only took like what twenty minutes to sort the situation out. The changed was drastic. Packing her bag for the day she had ahead, checking for her morning lessons. Right now it was still breakfast, compared to the time, so it was all good. She had time. And so, slipping her pack on her back she ran down to meet up with her gang to start the day. She even made sure to pack extra tissues just in case. However, her nose was not acting out. THANKFULLY.

Approaching outside, the female took a 360 glance in order to spot a familiar brunette and blonde. Bulls-eye. They were near a tree. Wow, they were literally outside the dorms. At least it was not a morning hunt. With that the female walked at a fast paced towards the former italian restaurant workers and picked up what her sister said last. "Awhh LowLow, yes, apart from the blowing my brains out of my nose these past twenty seven hours, I am settling just fine," the petite brunette let out a nervous laugh as she had approached them from behind. Her eyes danced from Harlow to Cisco as her heat rushed to her cheeks, then again it could have been the fever's effect. Her cheeks could have easily camouflage as she could assure her nose was far more red, like a cherry tomato from blowing her nose so much.

"So tell me. Must you two start your journey here by stealing spaghetti hmm?" she asked with her hands on her hips, knowing very well the answer was. It was Cisco and Harlow. Of course they would do anything if spaghetti was involved. Not to say the least, she was the same way. Having worked and been raised in an Italian restaurant that was know for their spaghetti, it's a sin not to love it. A mischievous grin appeared on her face, "SO, what's the plan?" The fever must have gotten to her. Because she was the one holding them back for the majority of the scenarios.
Coded by Invidia

Last edited:
In_Character.png

Character Scar | Dorm 111 (Jin & Titus) | Major Business Management | Year Third | Electives French & Economics
Mood Curious | Scenario Can this get any better? | Location Cafeteria > Some quiet place | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Keaton ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) | Conversing Hunks ( nymphadora. nymphadora. , TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , Aero Aero ) > Lilith ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )

It was safe to say that out of all the Hunks, his best mates, Sergio was the last person to eventually get drank as he rarely let alcohol reach his lips. He was the definition of drinking socially, even if that happened it would have been a miracle. Even if his image suggested otherwise to other students. Nonetheless, the Hunks themselves knew that about him. Thankfully, Jin, who was not only a hunk but also his room-mate, was sober as he didn't indulge in the wonders of alcohol much, nor did James but unfortunately he could not say the same thing applied to the fourth member of their 'posse', Leo. Who was the wild party animal out of them. He was Sergio's literal opposite when it came to alcohol in take and that had clear visual evidence. Exhibit A being right now. Nothing much to say except, "Morning sucks. I can't believe we have to get used to such early hours again now that lecture are back in place. I hate my father for trapping me in this building for what? eternity?" he grumbled to himself, stabbing his fork into an already sliced piece of his egg Benedict, letting the yellows seep and soak his toasted English muffin underneath.

As he placed the recently stabbed piece in his mouth, he let the taste linger on his taste buds. Something pleasant for the morning not to say the least. "This morning could not get any better..." he grumbled lightly as he heard his hungover friend right across from him, trying to get his shit together. However, as if on queue, the marvelous, his highness, Keaton Landau graced everyone with his presence at the cafeteria. Sergio shook his head, stabbing another piece, "I take back what I just said." He eventually proceeded to eat before he heard Leo's remark. "You really think that he would take your title like that, man?" he addressed his friend who was swallowing pills in hopes to drain down his headache.

However as Jin and Leo were having the eat it conversation and Leo, being a kid, declining it. He heard a familiar voice suddenly approach their table right by him. A female voice which was safe to say were not his best mates. Finisihing the last bits of his delicious egg benedict he savored knowing very well what Lilith was about to tell him. Sergio grown to know Lilith quite well... and that family of hers. He thought he had family drama. The plastered smile on that pale porcelain face together with her words, not really asking for permission spoke out that something happened. As per usual Sergio was the 'comforter'. He was genuinely curious as to what happened.

Feeling a tug on his collar, the woman was not patient. He liked. Anyways, he stood up straightening his coffee colored jumper before pushing the plate back to Leo, "Eat... you need it. Don't take your pills on an empty stomach." he said with genuine concern, before he got pulled away, hearing the boys' comments he simply replied with a flick of his middle finger, with his back towards them.

As she halted them in some quiet place, alone, he didn't think that she brought them for some hook up that his friends assumed. The look on Lilith's face and her sudden outburst about her brother took him by surprise. He knew which brother she meant. He didn't know whether to be happy or concerned at this point but seeing how she struggling to keep her composure, he casually leaned his left side against the brick way near Lilith, looking down at her beauty. He towered over her. "Alright... and that is problematic how?" he asked genuinely in husk voice. His mesmerizing eyes, kept looking to hers. He knew the outlining picture between the Monroe siblings... however he simply wanted the girl to talk it out loud. It was how Sergio worked. Typically. He knew she wanted someone to listen rather. Noticing her itching hand, he saw a bruised knuckle and he grasped her petite hand in his, examining her bruised skin and grinned, "And I say problematic because something tells me you knocked a sucker out."
Coded by Invidia

In_Character_2.png

Character Megara | Dorm 205 (Nova & Trinity) | Major Philosophy | Year Second | Electives Spanish & Music
Mood Groggy/Famished| Scenario Hello boys... also food | Location Dorm > Cafeteria (Hunks Table) | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Trinity ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )| Conversing Nova ( r e i r e i ) > Hunks ( Aero Aero , nymphadora. nymphadora. & TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )

Morning. The most glorious time of the day, crept its way as the sunlight graced her skin, the heat started to bothering her to a point where she had to wake up against her bloody will. That being said, it had been time to wake up anyways. Great. Sitting up ever so groggily, she rubbed her eyes lightly before stifling a loud yawn. Her blurry vision as starting to settle as a small ping was darting in the back of her head. If only it was all the alcohol intake but it was none other than her usual migraine. All symptoms were hitting at once. However, what overshadowed everything was her grumbling stomach. That meant breakfast was in order.

Scanning the room, she saw an empty bed opposed her, that belong to Trinity who most probably was up and doing her training at this hour while the bed beside her, laid a white haired figure who didn't look like she was waking up any time soon. Meg grasped her pillow and tossed it towards her, "Wake up Snow White, I'm STARVING." the red head yelled on purpose before opening her bedside table in between their beds and pulled an aspirin and a bottle only a quarter filled with water but just enough for Nova to down the aspirin. Knowing Nova she would wake up with her typical hang overs so Meg always had back up when she needed it.

Looking at her, a second pillow was sent darting towards the white haired sleeping beauty before Meg stood up and went to get herself ready. Earning her a lot of middle fingers and cussing in return but nonetheless, Nova managed to get herself up and ready for the day of torture ahead. "Make sure you take those aspirins before we leave. it will ease that headache that you got going on no doubt about that." Megan chimed awaiting for the white blonde girl to take them and not letting her pass through if she didn't. Shouldering her pack, Meg cocked her head towards the corridor for Nova to follow.

The pair slowly made their way to the cafeteria, entering right after the drama queen, Keaton. Earning himself an eye roll from Megan before the pair went towards the counter to get her tray of food. Her eyes fell to Nova, "Hey Snow White, I'm gonna head over to Hook for a second, I'll see you after, okay?" the red haired female gave her a faint dark-red lipped smile before motioning towards the group of boys, the group her boyfriend had. Approaching from behind James, the female placed a soft kiss against his cheek, leaving her usual lipstick stain imprinted on his skin with a devious grin, "Hey there baby," she muttered before settling down in the empty seat that Sergio was previously in.

Settling down her tray, Meg gave the good morning to Jin and followed by the hung over Leo in front of her, "Oh you look hideous. Rough night?" she stated with a raised concerned eyebrow towards Leo.
Coded by Invidia

Last edited:
In_Character_3.png

Character Pocahontas | Dorm Off-Campus | Major Foreign Languages | Year First | Electives Home Ec. & Study Group
Mood Positive| Scenario No smelly arm-pits| Location Cafeteria| Outfit Clothing + Shoes
Mentions Jeremy ( apolla apolla ) | Conversing El & Makaio ( cinnabuns cinnabuns ) , Maya ( r e i r e i )

Unlike her brother, Jeremy, Piper did not have the luxury to stay on campus. She had to take the bus every morning. Back and Forth. It was only the second time that she had been on the bus and she had already scored another stinky arm pit standing next to her because there was no seats. It was the morning, how could anyone be so sweaty. Nonetheless, she tried to dismiss it and not let it ruin her mood. Piper had a lot of patience and that was just the start. The day starts showing you from the start, she guessed.

Around an hour or so later, Piper managed to arrive on campus, safely or so to speak. She wished she could say the same thing to her nasal pathways but anyways. As Piper was crossing the street she started making her way to campus, in hopes to find a friend she managed to click with upon first sight, Maya. Either her or her brother. However, Jeremy was hard to track sometimes. She swore he can be in so many places at once, that boy. Wondering off to the cafeteria, the female helped herself to some breakfast. The smell of the food started to slowly replace the stench of sweat that got stuck in her nasal cavities.

Spotting Maya from all the way across the cafeteria, she noticed she had company. Company she did not know. Introductions she supposed before moving her way through the surprisingly quiet cafeteria. The freshman party had a hit. Speaking over Maia and her company she put up her nice natural smile, "Good morning Maya, may I join?"
Coded by Invidia

In_Character_1.png

Character Tigger | Dorm 206 (Sari & June) | Major Culinary Arts | Year Second | Electives Dance & Home Ec.
Mood Inspired| Scenario Ouch. That gotta hurt | Location Bleachers (Soccer Pitch) | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Peter ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord ), Hugo ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) | Conversing Augustus ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )

The Freshman party was a rather huge success if she could say so herself and she was more than them pleased and happy that she was part of the committee that planned and helped organize it in the first place. Sure, it was a killer not telling her best friend, Peter whom she tells everything, about it. But she wanted it to be surprise for him since he sat this year out and it surely blew his socks off. She had a great deal of fun, especially that mechanical bull. That was something... she wished they had it when they came for the first time ever in this university.

That being said, this year was going to be a new challenge for Tamara. She was the soccer team's new captain after the sad news that the previous captain had to back out this season. Nonetheless, Tam was determined when he had left the team in her hands... and she had no doubt that with the help of her co-captain, her second in command, Hugo, they will lead the team to victory in this season's league. And it was who she was looking for to suggest strategies, heading off outside in hopes she could find him near the pitch. Oh Hugo... where are you, goddammit. Figuring he might show up sooner or later, she went under the bleachers and grabbed a soccer ball, letting it dance with her feet as she started volleying it with her feet, alternating on each leg. She had leather boots on, so it wasn't her best but she managed nonetheless. With that, as the ball was about land for the next volley, she kicked and she sent it shooting towards the goal net. Jogging she went to get it again, she spotted a familiar face on the bleachers, with another couple not far away. A young brunette and a familiar boy who she was once close with. Her gaze went on the familiar male once again. The famous rock star.

With the soccer ball in her hand, Tamara walked towards the bleachers and set near the male, taking the cigarette away from his lips, placing into hers, taking her round before keeping it between her fingers, letting out a trail of smoke from her lips. "Fancy seeing your face here Rockstar. What is someone like you doing here in WDU?"

Augustus and Tamara went way back, way before he became an aspiring rock-star he always dreamed of being. Parting ways when Tamara had to attend university and when his fame rushed to his head. She knew however that his siblings attended here, one a year older and the other was in her year now. Was he here for them? Surely not for her. He didn't know Tam was here which was why she might have took him by surprise. It was the point, "How many times I've told you that these," she lifted her hand which the cigarette, his cigarette, was between her fingers, "...are bad for your health, hmm?"

Noticing the red bruise that was starting to cake on his cheek, she raised an eyebrow. "By that on your face, I'd say you already bumped with your sister didn't you? That or some really angry fans. Same difference." she grinned, letting out a little laugh. The sun reflecting against her bright orange hair.

True, they grew up. However she had no doubt that he would recognize her anyways.
Coded by Invidia

In_Character_6.png

Character Mulan | Dorm 202 (Margo & Adira) | Major Computer Studies | Year First| Electives Dance & Spanish
Mood Nervous| Scenario People, People | Location Cafeteria | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Margo ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ), Adira ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord ), Jin ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord ) | Conversing OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Mae could not deny the fact that she was nervous as fuck. That meant only red flags for her as the more nervous she gets, the clumsier she got. You see, Mae-Lin was blessed by the great gods above by something known as the klutz curse. Ever since she was a child, her clumsiness always got the better of her and for this particular reason, Mae does not even attempt to wear heels. Plus, they are uncomfortable but that was besides the point. She can bet her little finger that all the people she had met yesterday was because she either kept walking into them or dropped something on them or the least stepped on their feet, which was no pleasant hello. Or a first impression to say the least.

However, she did get a chance to meet her room-mates who had been there before her. She knew the pretty blonde was a second year. She got along with her even though she seemed to be quite opposite what Mae was. And the other was a third year whose reputation runs around the school. Quite fast. She hoped there would be no bad blood because she did not want to be the source of unwanted trouble. Mae almost had a heart attack entering the dorm for the first time. She saw one side which was flooded with purple. Mae was not a fan of the color to begin with. Pinks not so much either. Thankfully, the blonde, whom she managed to exchange a few words with and was introduced as Margo had only few hints of pink there and here but it was doable. She made sure that no pinks or purples get into her territory, all was good.

This morning, when she woke up, both beds had been done and empty. How early do these people get? Mae could barely get her ass off the bed to begin with. She had gotten into a sporty and comfortable outfit as today was all about try outs for her. She was trying out for football and for fencing. As clumsy as she can be, she mad e a good sport. She wanted to try fencing as it seemed like dancing with a rapier in hand. It did look like ballet, sophisticated and graceful.

Mae was with her thoughts about the day on a table, alone. Simply examining all the cliques and people huddling together, mostly hungover. Then there was Mae, sitting alone. Not that it mattered for now. She would make some friends eventually. As Mae scanned the room, her eyes fell to a table of three boys and a female who just nested there. One of the guys, whom he was looking down at his phone. A certain Asian male that she deemed familiar. Familiar in a sense that she had bumped with just yesterday. He was her first victim of the klutz curse. Not only did she walk straight into him but she flattened his foot as well. She only made a fool out of herself. Looking him in the eye was no option.
Coded by Invidia

MARGO CARRINGTON !
❝ i was busy thinking 'bout boys. ❞
WITH..
danny.
OUTFIT..
kitten.
TAGS..
margo grinned as danny spoke out tasks that needed to be completed, her petite thumbs rapidly tapping on her phone's screen as the blonde assistant messaged carter.

margo: hey cherie, mind walking sabine to class? danny's orders. m x

after sending another quick message to leo, the party animal of the school (who was most likely suffering from a terrible hangover), margo opened her instagram and began to read comments on the company's photos, seeing what everyone's thoughts were about the upcoming runway show. margo had planned to stay up for the next few nights working on designs, using the fabrics her mother graciously sent to her from around the world. at the mention of food, margo felt her stomach grumble with excitement, she glanced up to her phone and gave a polite smile to danny, "lead the way, ms rockers." she joked.

the sound of a polite male voice caused margo to stop in her tracks, jumping a few millimetres in surprise as her attention was taken away from her phone. margo fluttered her long black eyelashes and slipped her phone into her bag's pocket, "nice to see you too, cheney - what do you think about this palette?" margo asked quizzically, raising a brow and showing hues of dark pinks and blues that lit up her phone.

the blonde went back to scrolling through her phone as cheney turned his attention back to danny. out of the corner of her eye, margo noticed her extremely tall brother - theodore - talking to a girl with long, fiery hair. a small smile curled upon her red lips as she watched her nerdy brother try to converse with her as they walked across the grounds; how cute.

Last edited:

742ddcd98ce1ca7b8263565a8f2e5559.png

Location: soccer field Outfit: xxx Mentions: revalia revalia Aero Aero drummerboi drummerboi cinnabuns cinnabuns MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 Scenario: the morning routine Tags: Aero Aero drummerboi drummerboi cinnabuns cinnabuns

Sari was already up by the time the sun shined through her dorm. It was a side effect from her past, if she was in a new place, she had trouble sleeping or even keeping her eyes close. She was always afraid about what could happen while she was asleep. It caused some sleepless nights, and even though she knew she was safe here. Her body couldn't completely relax yet. She looked over to see Tamara already gone, probably to the soccer field. That girl had some incredible focus on soccer. She may be a troublemaker, but she doesn't play when it comes to soccer which Sari completely respects. She saw June still completely knocked out, she softly tapped her shoulder. "Come on Junie. You have to go meet up with Maya in the cafe. " She softly whispers to the young girl who was just starting to wake up.

It was a stroke of luck that Sari was dormmates with June Rockers, the little sister of Danny. It kind of became her responsibility to look after her while they lived together. Having met her a bit over the summer when she went to the Rocker's home to grab papers or something for Danny. She had grown accustomed to the young girl and did feel a bit protective over her as well. She turned to see June kinda rubbing her eyes "I'm heading out now, but get dress soon. You know Maya has class soon too. " Sari adds to the young girl. As she heads out, she grabs her skateboard. She was going to get her brother Jim from his dorm and then go surprise Aliani who still didn't know she was here.

Knowing him, he was probably still snoring. She smirked knowing that he never wakes up with the alarm. Sari was the same way but she at least tries to set her alarm. Jim doesn't even do that. Which is why at many times, he seems to be rushing somewhere. She headed out the girl's dorms, cutting through the soccer field for a shortcut. She saw a familiar figure. She stopped to make sure, and it was Aster. And another male? Wilbur was it? She knew that Aster was still a bit uncomfortable with new surroundings, and people. Jim could wait a bit. She ran over to the two people. Stopping in front of the Aster and grinning "Aster, I didn't see you last night. So I guessed you decided to hide out in your dorm from the party. I was gonna go and check on you but I got into a little trouble. I'm glad I ran into you though. I was a little worried. " Sari then looked to the male with her. Sari admits that she could be a bit protective over her friends, especially aster, the young girl was a bit too innocent. "....Hi, I'm Sari and you are?" She adds with a fake grin on her face.

Jim and Aliani could wait a bit, Aster was important to her and she was gonna make sure she was ok.

giphy.gif

Tulia Rosales a.k.a. Tulio
clara-lago-dani-rovira.jpg

The Stars Are Not In Position For This Tribute!

Mood: Much Better | Scenario: Teo. You're an Idiot. | Location: Entrance | With: Mateo, Bea | Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork cinnabuns cinnabuns | Outfit: This
Tulia was deciding whether or not to slap Mateo across the face when she heard a strange accent addressing them. To be fair, everything about American accents was strange, but there was a strange beauty to them, too. In any case, this chick was hot.

And Mateo clearly thought so, too. As always, they were perfectly in sync.

Mateo gave his sickeningly cute, charming grin. "Hola, senorita. We're Mateo and Tulia, exchange students from Spain. I was so taken by the beauty of this wonderful campus, I didn't pay attention during the tour. So my friend and I here are lost."[/I]

Tulia put on her slyer, more resigned smile. "I unfortunately forgot my map. Teo's always been better at remembering where to go than I have. Gotta have a map, you know?"

Mateo shrugged. "In short, we need coffee before we go to our very first class here. Any idea where we can find some?"

Leaning forward and slightly shoving Mateo back with one hand, Tulia said to the girl in a conspiratorial whisper, "Mateo here needs caffeine to wake up after that party last night. Did you see the dark circles under his eyes?"

"Hey!" Mateo wrapped an arm around Tulia and started giving her a noogie. "You take that back!"

"Never. And besides, you're embarrassing us in front of the nice American girl."

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

In_Character_7.png

Character Princess Kida | Dorm 210 (Wednesday & Iris) | Major Cosmetic Arts | Year First | Electives Photography & Study Group
Mood Hyped | Scenario Come on already... | Location Near Entrance Statue | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Roman ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ), Nico ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord ), Tarus ( r e i r e i ) Conversing OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Kadara was still adjusting to the fact that finally she was going to settle in one place for more than a period of six months. For University that is. What sucked about the whole situation was that she had to part ways with both of her fathers, her heroes and start facing life alone. Even though she was not really alone as she had company the second she set foot in America, thankfully. The time had finally came that she had re-united with two of the closest friends she had ever met when she was just a young princess, at her fathers' gala. So as much as being independent, she had assistance from them. Kadara's flight had been booked to arrive a week before university started and they had been dears to help her. Nico had picked her up from the airport and crashed at Tarus' place across the street as Nico's place was already crowded as it is. She knew it was no issue but she did not want to be any inconvenience anyways.

That way, she had some time to catch up with three quarters of their group throughout the week. It was something she well needed. She couldn't remember the times she spent alone with her blogs. Trying to keep them as updated as possible for them. She created 'One Girl, One Journey' for that particular reason. So that Roman, Nico and Tarus would see her adventures and to let them know she was alright. From the busy streets of London to the peaceful wilderness in the Philippines.

During this week, the female also got the chance to go to the free tour the university launched prior the school starts. Followed by the freshman party which she was dragged to. However, a person from their group was still missing. Roman. The others recently found out from Kadara as apparently Roman had only told her and of course... Kida being Kida, she wanted to put up a surprise for the book worm. For he did not know that not only Kida but also Nico and Tarus were all attending the exact university. SO, a surprise was in order no?!

That's exactly what she was trying to set this morning. However, certain two people were already late. Knowing very well that Roman should be arriving anytime soon, judging by the long messages of him grumbling he lost his flight to her... yet he was still clueless.

Taking out her phone from her bag she unlocked it and found Nico's and Tarus' contacts and opened their messages, 'Come on you two, or I am gonna age two more years for your sorry asses XD.... Bring your best goofy faces. HURRY!'
Coded by Invidia

Last edited:
[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DFvHacL.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #1785D3; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:120px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:460px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]It was taking everything Phineas had in him to stay in his room and finish getting ready instead of bursting his way into Fenn's room and dragging him away to start brainstorming. Now that they were both in college and starting a new adventure, there were so many possible blueprints forming in his head. All he wanted to do was go find his brother and get to work.

Unfortunately, he needed to get something to eat and go to class. Luckily last night he'd already made sure to shove his plotting notebook into his bag so if true inspiration struck, he'd be able to jot everything down immediately.

Seeing that he had everything, Phin slung his bag over his shoulder and almost skipped down the hall before bursting into his brother's room. "Fenn!" he cried out, getting even more excited about the day. "Come on, we've got to go! You need to eat before class and then we need to find time to work on some of our other projects!" he began listing the tasks the two needed to accomplish before the day was done.

"Oh yeah and you signed up for clubs right? You have to make sure not to forget those!"

with ; Fenn | tags ; cinnabuns cinnabuns | location ; boy's dorms​
[/div]

[div class=minibox]
b17c862cda58d74d06a753908fcf0b9d.png

[/div]

[/div]
[div class=credits]credits RI.a RI.a [/div]​

In_Character_11.png

Character Aladdin | Dorm 106 (Nico & Roman) | Major Engineering | Year Second | Electives Dance & Economics
Mood Tired| Scenario Some quiet | Location Dorm 106 | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Eugene ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord ), Nova ( r e i r e i )| Conversing Nico ( TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord )

It had already been around one in the morning that Alexander was roaming the dark and empty grounds of campus, exploring a little bit. He was not much of a person to go partying so an event like the night before, the freshman party, was not his type of thing to attend. Nonetheless, he awaited things to settle before going out to wander around looking for perfect places and entries he can sneak from to acquire some goods. He spent around three to four hours running around the grounds. Enjoying the night's breeze brushing against his skin and through his already tousled hair.

Lifting his hood up over his head and slipping his hands into his pockets, as dawn rose he figured it was best to slowly head back to his dorm. Dorm 106 if he was correct. He briefly met with one of his room-mates before the party when he arrived but that was just about it. He knew he should have been more of a socialite and talk. He had Eugene to talk to but he had a surprise for his friend he had to keep up with and then there was Nova, his girlfriend or so to speak. At least that what he wanted people to think and not anything else. He wondered where she was, guess he would have to find out later after his trip to his dorm.

Motioning towards the first floor of dorms, the boys' floor he searched for his room number and took out the key to open only to be greeted by a pitch black room with just the faint light being blocked by the closed curtains. He went to his still made bed and sat on the edge, facing opposite the bed that had an inhabitant in it on the verge of a struggling hungover wake-up, "Someone had one hell of a night, huh?" he inquired with a chuckle as a phone notification, a loud one, vibrated that inhabitant's phone.
Coded by Invidia

de5129ff717dcd0b3bb6fd9e948ca1fb.png

Location: the entrance Outfit: ☃☃☃ Mentions: nymphadora. nymphadora. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork revalia revalia Aero Aero Scenario: i want info! Tags: nymphadora. nymphadora. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Danny laughed and nodded. About to lead the way when her favorite inside man, Cheney came into the picture. She had been working with him since her first year when she hired him to gain some information, and play a little trick on some..people who were annoying her at college. Ever since then, he's been keeping tabs on people and doing very good pranks. This was his last year, and he already had a job offer from her of course but it was still sad as hell. She would miss the young male around the campus. But like everything, she has to get used to change.

"The meeting went as well, as it can deal with old farts who only look at charts and polls. " She then laughed and nodded softly. Letting one of her rare smiles out. "Yea I heard about the football field pink incident. I believe it's still slightly pink even with the all-night work the janitors did. What can I say, she's a handful to deal with." She looked at Cheney seriously and adds "Which is why I'm leaving her brother and her in your care. You are leaving this year, and hopefully, Sari will take your place while you take the job at rockers corp. I am going to miss you around campus though. Your work has been especially needed during these last two years. " She sighed thinking of jobs for the young male to do. Well, there was this young male, Zerek was it? That was hanging around Sabine.

He seemed to be close to Sergio, and Sergio was someone that she doesn't trust. Which means that Zerek wasn't trusted either. She looked at Cheney and in a boss voice type thing, she said "I want information on Zerek Quinton. Anything you can dig up, I want it. He seems to be interested in a close friend of mine, and close with Sergio as well. I don't like it. Also if you wish, you may prank him as well or Sergio. I don't really care. I want information though. " She then looked at Margo and gently nudged her towards the cafe building.

"As much as I love fashion. I need food, and we need to get there before the first period starts. Plus I want to make sure that Maya has gotten June to her class already or at least fed her. "

Emilia-Clarke-emilia-clarke-38338003-500-240.gif

In_Character_12.png

Character Nala | Dorm 203 (Danny & Lilith) | Major Zoology| Year Third| Electives Dance & Baby and Child Care
Mood Energetic| Scenario Morning Exercise | Location Tracks near Football Ground | Outfit Clothing
Mentions Salehe ( Aero Aero ), Tobias ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )| Conversing OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Naina never thought she would be back to Walt Disney University to say the least. She was bummed that she had to skip a year but thanks to an understanding principal towards her situation, she didn't miss her second year and was able to carry it out online from her home while trying to maintain her sister. A year later, here she was now. Managing to raise the right funds for both her and her sister, Kyra, Naina managed to get them both in. She to continue and start her third year whereas Kyra was starting her first year. In fact, she was so tired from her flight that she simply knocked out the minute she felt her head hit the soft surprisingly comfortable pillow. She did not recall the party whatsoever nor did she answer to any of Salehe's barrage of texts and Tobias' not to mention. They been jamming her phone worried sick because she couldn't respond to them due to reception. Let's not mention the fact that her best friends did not even know that she was there in the first place. All she was certain off is that Kyra had settled in.

The following morning, Naina managed to wake up early after that long sleep. She also found out her room-mates were a pair of second years. The famous Danny Rockers and Lilith Monroe, great, that was something. Wait, Lilith... her close friend slash ex's little sister. Great. Thankfully as they slept, Naina got into something athletic and wanted to let our some energy in a nice morning run. Taking her phone strap round her arm, she plugged her ear phones and turned on some tunes, slipping her phone in the arm band. And with that she started lightly jogging towards the pitch for some stretching before her run. Lifting her leg up to her read with one hand and repeats with the other leg. The continuing her stretches with her torso and arms. With that she took some deep breathes and started off her laps around the football pitch. It was a good way to lay off some energy.

Even though the wiser choice was to text Sal and Toby back but she wanted to give them her surprise in person. That is if they don't find her first.
Coded by Invidia

2c6be14c72838e4b90afa714fff68cc4.png

Location: the cafe Outfit: xxx Mentions: revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. Scenario: fuck off Tags: revalia revalia

Nova was regretting the large amounts of liquor she consumed last night. She was already half-awake and the headache was already banging. She felt a soft thump from a pillow, which from a red-haired devil. She groaned, as Megan shouted...very fucking loudly. Nova groaned and mumbles as she raised her head "You are fucking dick head. " She then saw the water and the aspirin. "I take that back. You are a fucking angel. " She gulped down the water with the pill. She then got another pillow threw at her.

That earned Megan, a middle finger and a soft fuck off. She got up, quickly changing to her outfit of the day. Nova at the time didn't give a flying fuck on how she looked. She had a hangover, and it fucking sucked. She then found another water bottle and took out one more aspirin. Taking another one. She turned to see Megan waiting for her already. Her comment about her current hungover status earned her yet another middle finger "Fuck off you red-haired devil." She walked out the door and heading to the cafe with Megan. She looked around for Alec, her supposed boyfriend. The boy was as gay as a rainbow but he was afraid of his family finding out so Nova agreed to be his girlfriend. That boy was her best friend. She would do anything for him.

As she entered the cafe with Megan. Meg headed off to her boyfriend, James, and the hunks. Nova looked at Leo who was in the same boat as her. She should shoot him a text, once she sat down. She looked around, seeing a girl who she met last night. She decided to join her table. Nova walked over to her table and sat down. She groaned but then smiled weakly at Mae. "Hey, I'm Nova remember? We met last night. " She took out her phone, sending a text to Leo as well. hey handsome, how are you this horrible morning.

33c806a6989ceaaa51dfcf69877f6e21.jpg

Hunter Jones location_ Dorms > Cafeteria
mood_ Excited
tags_ TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord , r e i r e i
778b277f509bd68023d186bcc0dd5dc6--catching-fire-the-hunger-game.jpg

Hunter;

Hunter eyes blinked open slowly and he rubbed idly at them, pushing tendrils of red hair out of his eyes as he did so. As soon as his eyes were fully open he was wide awake and raring to go. Without so much as a yawn he jumped up out of the bed with a fully blown smile gracing his face. He stretched his arms above his head and sighed contentedly and looked around the room. He plucked a shirt from one of his drawers and pulled it over his head. He ran a hand through his hair and nodded to himself before moving to leave the dorm room. He gets a few steps steps out of the door before realizing he forgot his shoes. He turned on his heel and ran back into his dorm room and slipped tennis shoes over his feet. Shooting out the door once more he made his way out of the dorm building and into the fresh air.

Once outside, Hunter stopped momentarily to figure out where exactly he was going. Was the cafeteria this way or that way? Hunter scratched the back of his head and glanced around. It took a moment for his memory to kick in and when it did he let out a small "oh" and set off in the direction of the cafeteria. He smiled at every person he saw on the way there, whether he knew them or not.

Once in the cafeteria he made a beeline for the food. Helping himself to a generous portion of food from the buffet. Now for the most important part of eating in the cafeteria, where did he want to sit? His eyes scanned the room until that landed on one Eugene Abadi. With a grin he sauntered over and plopped into the seat in front of Gene and grinned at him a Kai, who was also sitting there.

"Hiya, guys!" Hunter greeted, grin growing impossibly larger, "Ya don't mind if a I sit here do you?" He questioned, glancing from Gene to Kai and back to Gene again.

"SMILE!"
coded by lorde
[/color]

• Fenn was deep in his work when his stepbrother came into his room.

He had woken up two hours earlier and he was anxious, so he did what he did best in such a situation: he started to tinker. He had gotten into a new project recently, and it kept him busy, kept his thoughts from wandering. He was worried about classes, about being in a new place without his father, without his new mother, and without his stepsister. It was just the same as the emotions he'd felt when he and his father moved from England to the states, to be with the Taylors the first time. He'd been so nervous, so upset and so homesick, but immediately Phineas had been friendly to him and made him feel comfortable. It felt so similar he almost couldn't stand it.

Thankfully, he wasn't alone. Phineas was already there to remind him of that, and he had done it once before.

Fenn silently finished screwing in the sides of the music player he'd decided to work on as Phineas came in and spoke to him. Phin had always been the more lively of the two, and here he was, proving so as he listed off the things they needed to do before they went to their classes. Fenn placed his screwdriver into his toolkit and stood, cracking his neck before picking up his bag. He'd been ready for ages, it felt like, full of nerves, but just seeing Phineas helped to quell his anxiety a bit. At the mention of food, however, Fenn's stomach growled and he frowned at his body's reaction. He hadn't realized he was hungry at all until Phin had talked about it. He slid his toolkit into his bag, sliding it onto his shoulders before hearing the last bit of what Phineas was saying.

"Oh yeah and you signed up for clubs right? You have to make sure not to forget those!"

At that, Fenn cracked a smile and nodded. He had been thinking about his clubs and everything else for the past few days, and it was the first thing he'd remembered to do when they got to campus. It seemed obvious that Phineas had remembered for himself, so he didn't bother asking, but held his hand out as if to tell his stepbrother to lead the way.

Even with his nerves...Fenn felt like today would be full of adventure. Just the way he liked it.

tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo4_1280.jpg

300full.jpg

F E N N

mood: ....oh. hungry.
    with: phineas
    tags: izayoiix izayoiix

tumblr_od2xyxbyvX1sxel0lo4_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Wilbur Peregrine

Wilbur looked towards the girl and smiled "oh don't worry about me I already had breakfast I woke up early so I could make something for my Dorm mates. Miss Roo gave me some supplies before I left. I thought it would be rude not to use them. Oh i forgot to introduce myself My name is Wilbur Wilbur Peregrine. It's a pleasure too meet you" he said smiling calmly as he looked at her "I have to ask though you haven't seen women by the name of Chri-" As he was about to say Christene he turned towards another woman "Oh um it seems that more people are coming over. Um I'm sorry if I was bothering your friend my name is Wilbur Wilbur Peregrine. I was wondering since your fraind is sitting alone would like some company Oh that reminds me!"

He then got out a bag wrapped up "Would you like a cookie there Honey Comb with milk chocolate chips. atcily i might have one myself" He then gets one out of the bag and starts eating it "there the gooey type to" he continued to eat the cookie so his words came out a little muffled as he then offered the cookie to the women that have come between his new friend and himself

r e i r e i

7cd1299a1287e9e1a95227496839742b.png

Location: cafe Outfit: ooo Mentions: cinnabuns cinnabuns revalia revalia AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Scenario: my bacon! Tags: cinnabuns cinnabuns revalia revalia \

Maya just pushed her to an empty table, where they started to eat their food. Not even starting to argue about who is fucking paying. Cause Maya knows she would win of course. El could argue of course, but at the end of the day. She was paying. "Usually I would sit with Danny, but she had a meeting this morning so I'm happy with anywhere right now. " She then smiled as El started to talk about her fencing try-outs before physics. "Well I have football try-outs soonish as well. I'm excited about that at least. Math is just something that I could live without." She saw Keaton flip in, and she just sighed and rolled her eyes. Going back to her food.

Then her idiotic cousin came along. She glared at him as he made his way to their table. Being annoying as usual. Then he did the most horrible thing on the planet. Well the most horrible thing to her, he stole her food. Maya just at the moment was stunned. Even when they were kids, they were one rule to follow. Never steal her food. She instantly slapped the back of his head. "First of all, don't fucking call me teeny! Second of all, don't steal my food. How many times I have got to tell you that! Get your own!" She was furious. No one touches her bacon. That is her sacred food. "And you know to never mess with my bacon!"

She was going to add something else when Piper, her best friend from over the summer showed up. Maya grinned and said to her "Yea come and join us." She then looked at the others at the table. "This is my cousin, Kaio. He's an annoying asshole by the way. And this is my new friend, El. She's pretty rocking. Guys this is Piper, or Pipes as I call her. She's my best friend. " She then turned to Kaio again glaring at him. "Oh you are buying me another plate of bacon. Come on cuz. Let's get my damn bacon. " She said as she stands up and tries to pull Kaio up with her.

dinah-jane-no.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back