• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yay! Maybe Conor and Maggie can have a little interaction together. :)

I'll reply on my lunch break, soon.

(I have limited posting time on Wednesdays).

[SIZE= 2]
hello ! i'm so happy fallon got accepted, i'm available to talk relationships and figure out a way to squeeze her in !​
[/SIZE]

I will get my thinking cap on for getting her involved. She's already living at home with Vinnie and Nicolo, right? (Alex is living in her own place to get away from Papa!)

I totally encourage discussing relationships with others. :D

I will get my thinking cap on for getting her involved. She's already living at home with Vinnie and Nicolo, right? (Alex is living in her own place to get away from Papa!)

I totally encourage discussing relationships with others. :D
[SIZE= 2] mhmm ! maybe she could've just arrived from italy and has moved into vinne's place ? i'm throwing ideas around here so you can say no to anything ! : )[/SIZE]​

That's cool with me. Her brother Nicolo might be at the house right now. Alternatively, Vinnie is currently out at the 4th July fair, along with Alex, Athena and Vinnie's "sort of" new lady, Jewels. ;)

[SIZE= 2] okie dokie ! i might get fallon to just arrive and surprise vinne bc why not lol. also fallon is not going to be happy to find out that vinnie is with a "sort of" new lady. [/SIZE]​

Wonderful! Considering how much trouble Vinnie has caused for people (the Sullivans) it's nice to surprise him and catch him off-guard every once in a while. *evil smile*

what's the chance that Maggie would recognise a Romano like Fallon? Or any of the new cousins really (ie; Jr and his sister whos name ive already forgotten and i apologise for)

.... i suppose she would work it out if they had accents or one of them said they just got to Chicago from Italy......oh god...would they recognise Maggie as a Sullivan? I have a headcanon that every Sullivan has at least a few words they pronounce with that irish tinge of an accent that differentiates them from other unreated people......can i have headcanons for this sprt of thing?

what's the chance that Maggie would recognise a Romano like Fallon? Or any of the new cousins really (ie; Jr and his sister whos name ive already forgotten and i apologise for)

.... i suppose she would work it out if they had accents or one of them said they just got to Chicago from Italy......oh god...would they recognise Maggie as a Sullivan? I have a headcanon that every Sullivan has at least a few words they pronounce with that irish of an accent that differentiates them from other unreated people......can i have headcanons for this sprt of thing?

[SIZE= 2] i believe some sullivans might know fallon ? i assume vinne kept fallon pretty hidden from the family business since she's the youngest and then when she started showing interest and wanted to help, vinnie sent her off to live with her grandmother in italy so maggie may know fallon, i don't mind ![/SIZE]​

I guess it depends on how long Maggie has been in the city and paying attention.

Conor and Lucy would likely recognise her. Sinead tries to avoid knowing any of the gang stuff (except falling in love with Vinnie right-hand man) so she wouldn't have a clue!

[SIZE= 2] also i'm assuming the romano family has a personal driver ?? or do they take taxis lol[/SIZE]​

Yeah, they'd have personal drivers. Guards/soldiers knocking around their fancy home - guarding the gates and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back