• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright hi babes! Since its the day before thanksgiving I am running around like a mad man trying to get dinner preparations done! Soooooooo I will have Peter done by friday and posting hopefully today or tomorrow depending on time and such ^.^

Alright hi babes! Since its the day before thanksgiving I am running around like a mad man trying to get dinner preparations done! Soooooooo I will have Peter done by friday and posting hopefully today or tomorrow depending on time and such ^.^
I forgot you're in America. I think it's going to be very quiet on RPN tomorrow.

I look forward to Peter. James is going to be in his element bossing him around. :coolshades:

I forgot you're in America. I think it's going to be very quiet on RPN tomorrow.

I look forward to Peter. James is going to be in his element bossing him around. :coolshades:
OMFG lol I got Peter looking up to him already XD

my reckless bb gonna get in troooouubbbbllleeee

and its gonna be very very quiet tomorrow lol be prepared for that haha I will be on discord a bit though!

Me and my family aren't really doing anything for Thanksgiving. My aunt and her family are staying us for now so she's making Thanksgiving dinner for us. :P
That leaves Golden Corral out of Thanksgiving for one year haha. We haven't really made dinner for Thanksgiving since we've moved to KC in 2015 lol. xD

LOL I WISH MY FAMILY WAS LIKE THAT OMFG

we are Italian tho...so we don't do the traditional thanksgiving foods :D

I even spend half of Christmas Day bored haha! My family is small and boring. :P

James is going slap the back of the boy's head!

I'll keep myself busy tomorrow. I've got to finish planning and posting my 1960s gangster RP interest. ***Which in no way will over-shadow this RP. This is my favourite baby.***

SAME WITH ME LOL

omfg I could imagine it already jesusXD

"YOW! WHAT THE HELL!" *rubs back of head and pouts*

Ded and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna see if I will join hehehe

[SIZE= 2] i’m lowkey thinking about making another female asdfghjkl[/SIZE]​

Aidan wants a girlfriend, hehe!

Oh, I had a question yesterday and will just put my answer out here too. I can't accept any more siblings for Conor Sullivan, for the sake of continuity and the existing family bonds/dynamics, it just wouldn't fit. Other relatives I'm still open to, though. :)

Slight delay in replying and more to respond to than I thought. Which is not a complaint - it's a good thing.

This is my Thanksgiving gift to y'all. I am thankful for this...

James Porter
19844592-gif.372175

WELL that’s just not fair Hahahaha Making Lucy leave the house all hot and bothered! Lol <3 Ded BEST THANKSGIVING GIFT EVER BABE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back