• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
XD Misty Gray Misty Gray

well...i like to think Maggie still made visits while Finn was studying and she was acting part time or whatever (before they lost the house) BEFORE she became involved in the gang related stuff, so if she recognised Fallon she wouldn't have anything against her just yet. Only her father's reputation. A potential friend??? i think it'd be nice if a Romano and a Sullivan got along, and it wasn't fueled by love and accidental babies and all that nonsese that could get someone killed XD Fallon and Mags are about 2 years apart (her 20th bday was a month ago) so its up to you if youd like them to be mutuals nymphadora. nymphadora.

XD Misty Gray Misty Gray

well...i like to think Maggie still made visits while Finn was studying and she was acting part time or whatever (before they lost the house) BEFORE she became involved in the gang related stuff, so if she recognised Fallon she wouldn't have anything against her just yet. Only her father's reputation. A potential friend??? i think it'd be nice if a Romano and a Sullivan got along, and it wasn't fueled by love and accidental babies and all that nonsese that could get someone killed XD Fallon and Mags are about 2 years apart (her 20th bday was a month ago) so its up to you if youd like them to be mutuals nymphadora. nymphadora.
[SIZE= 2] i would be down with that ! i also agree it would be nice that a sullivan and romano got along lol.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE= 2] "agree to disagree, daddy." - fallon[/SIZE]​

[SIZE= 2] like father, like daughter lmao[/SIZE]​

And just some warning guys, its my birthday on saturday so I probably wont be very active this weekend but I will be up until then :)

[SIZE- 2] hi ! so i assumed nicolo was still at the house and his little sister, fallon (me) just arrived from italy so if you want me to change it, let me know ! < 3​

[SIZE- 2] hi ! so i assumed nicolo was still at the house and his little sister, fallon (me) just arrived from italy so if you want me to change it, let me know ! < 3​
Yep he'll be at the house :) Im working on a post now just trying to find a picture!

Yep he'll be at the house :) Im working on a post now just trying to find a picture!
[SIZE= 2] okie dokie ! if you need help finding a pic, lemme know ![/SIZE]​

Sinead + Angel = Savannah is common knowledge for the Sullivans. And Vinnie, Athena and Alex are aware on the Romanos part, but it isn't exactly a secret.

Hey, Athena, Aidan's & Rayna's still at the fair. I was planning on posting yesterday but I had a horrible migraine. :/ I will be posting today and the coming days though! Just been really busy but I'm now on Thanksgiving break so I'll have plenty of time to post. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back