• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Nonary Game (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hoping to send you a CS later tonight for viewing.
I'm excited for this though!! I love the Nonary Games and the concept as an RP is fascinating.

For anyone who wanted to know, there are currently 4 character spots taken as of the time of this exact post. 2 who have expressed interest in this RP have to yet send me their CS, if they still wish to join.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx , OceanBunny OceanBunny , EliaAnneFree EliaAnneFree , MysticNeko MysticNeko , as of the time I've posted this notice, the RP will start 10 hours from now, regardless if we have filled all the character spots or not. I will personally fill the character spots in, or some other people I would personally invite over. Begin posting once I have created another post in the Main thread.

Thus billthesomething billthesomething & The Prophet The Prophet , please send me your CS through PM if you want to join us at the start (and for the latter, whether you will join or have changed your mind, please remove your post in Main).

Base Form Base Form my bad, prolly should have mentioned my # and race, I'm 7, the elf xD though living in a humanless world you prolly wouldn't know they didnt have pointy ears anyway ^^

Apologies for the long intro post everyone, my posts usually aren't that long, I swear.

I am sincerely sorry that you all have to deal with me.

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that I recently got sick and won't be able to reply as much as I'd like, but I will try my hardest. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back