• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Nonary Game

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Computing Magus

I need a King's Rock
The sea water splashes against your window, however that is the only disturbance that seems to want to wake you. The soft beds, air-conditioned room, and dim lighting all help to keep you comfortable and drowsy. However, you soon realize that this isn't your normal vibe whilst sleeping in your bed room. You slowly open your eyes to find yourself in a dark room, similar to a luxurious apartment. You turn on the lamp beside you, to find yourself lying in a king-sized bed on the most heaviest comforter you ever hid in. The solid wooden floor and walls are covered in dark blue and gold trimmings. The lamp was in fact on top of some drawers, and there is a cabinet on the side of your room. However, they are empty as you checked them, and there isn't much inside the room except for one door that probably leads to the hall outside of this comfy room.

"Greetings, I hope I startled you. Welcome to a comfortable cruise. You are on the lowest floor to which passengers are allowed. Up above are five more floors, and below you just two more. Hopefully, you don't have to go below anymore..."

The voice came from everywhere around the ship, similar to someone who announces important messages across the boat. Where on Earth are you?
((Will continue once we start; this is to give you your premise))
(( xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx , fifth fifth , I'll add some more tabs later on))

"ER HERM, before you decide to leave the room, please check the bottom of your beds. I know no sane person would try to check under there unless you've been hysterical..."

Below the bed is... a small circular, metallic disc. However, when you meddle with it a bit, it suddenly sprung up a hologram of a simple stick figure. It motions as if speaking to you.

"What, never seen a hologram before? You're old. If you did, good for you. Anyway, just press the buttons if you want to learn more. You should be more grateful!"

The stick figure dissipates, and various buttons show up. You should probably press them if you want to learn more.

You will be assigned a random number from one to nine, indicated by a stylish, unmovable watch on your left wrist. What's so important about this watch, to identify you are Specimen #4 or something? Nope, please, keep up. Anyway...

Doors you will travel to will be labeled with a number from 1 to 9. To enter these special doors, only 3 - 5 people may enter. This doesn't end there however; remember your watch? You and your two-four other friends who want to enter the door must meet a qualification as explained in this example:

Example: All nine of you decide to trust each other, walk along, blah blah blah, but then you see a door labeled with the number 7. To enter, the sum of all entering people must be equal to 7, no more no less. One combination is shown below:

1 + 2 + 4 = 7

Therefore, people with the numbers on their watches of 1, 2, and 4 are the only ones who can enter said door, and must be the only ones allowed in, and also must enter together.

Q: WAIT! What about the other people!? Do you mean they must be left behind?
A: Haha, excellent question! If ever the others want to enter instead, add the first and second digit of a two digit number so that it matches the door number:

Combination 1:
1 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 16
1 + 6 = 7, the door's number

Thus, instead of person 2, the two people with the watches 5 and 6 can replace him instead to enter the door.

Combination 2:
2 + 3 + 7 + 8 + 5 = 25
2 + 5 = 7, the door's number

This 5-person combination can thus also enter door number 7; think up of other combinations of who could enter that door for yourself!

Also, yes, this does quite mean it is possible to get separated and be left behind.

The sum of all numbers, and the first and second digit is called the digital root, and is used so that other's can create various combinations of people to enter a numbered door. Remember, you cannot enter if your number does not add up to the door, and if you don't meet the minimum and maximum amount of people to enter a door. I hope this explains everything!

Also, one last thing; the final door to your freedom is a door with a 9.

Think about what this means, my friend...
To enter a numbered door, you will need to press your hand on a RED. What's a RED you ask? It's the Recognition Device. You use this like some sort of input. Here's a demonstration:

Door_7.gif
As you've observed, each take turns with putting their and palm upon the RED, then you pull the lever down, so the door will open. If your digital root is not equal to the door number, nothing will happen, aside from a *bzzt* that will indicate that the digital root is not equal to the door number. Once you do get it correct however, you only have eight seconds to enter the door before it closes.

Q: Wait, if we open the door, can't everyone come in?
A: Ah, nope. Lest you want to explode. Yup, you all have a sensor-triggered bomb inside your guts, a gift from me to you. Aren't I generous? The sensors are just beyond the door. Your watch will begin beeping every second, a countdown to your death. 40 seconds to death, to be exact. Have I already said how generous I am?

Q: So, only the ones who inputted their number can enter?
A: Yes. Those are the only people the sensors won't trigger trigger on. Wait, no, that's wrong. Everyone who enters the door will trigger the sensors for their bombs. But they won't explode immediately! That's where the DEAD comes in.

I have put up a DEAD, abbreviation for Deactivation Device, stops you from bursting to a million pieces in front of your friends. It's a gray version of the RED, and you put your hand up on it with the same exact method, then pull the lever down to cease the countdown to doom. However, the DEAD will only deactivate your device if you input the same exact digital root you put in on the RED earlier. Thus, people who enter the door without adding to the digital root will die of self-destruction.

Example: You and your friends find Door 1. Beside it is its respective RED. You all decide to enter it, but who?

3 + 1 + 6 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

Person 3, 1, and 6 activates the RED, enter the door, it closes (thus 32 seconds left) so you must find the DEAD. Do the same thing you did to the RED on the DEAD, pull down the lever, and presto, the beeping will stop and you all can continue exploring! Anyone else who sneaked in the door will die of you-know-what, not being able to leave because the door is closed.

Q: Wait, if we open the door, and not enter, will we live?
A: Yup. Since the sensor is beyond the door, you all can take a sneak peek before you enter, and the door will close in 8 seconds in front of you. Nothing basically happens.

I hope this explains all of it! I might be forgetting a few more mechanics to this little game of ours, but I'll surely remember later... if that's the case, I will simply blurt it out on this microphone I found here that can call upon you all around the ship. There's no escaping my awesome voice.

If ever you will go out:

CentralStaircaseA.png
CentralStaircaseD.png

You will come out of those silver doors in the first image, and you will 100% will most likely meet up at the base of the stairs. Before you go trusting anyone, do you trust them with even letting them know your name? What if the person who kidnapped you just randomly chose people who were vulnerable? If that was the case, then you blurting out your name will just let them know your true identity. This is dangerous, so you should always be cautious around people you meet. Do not choose favorites. Your life might be on the line here.

(( xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx OceanBunny OceanBunny EliaAnneFree EliaAnneFree MysticNeko MysticNeko Base Form Base Form fifth fifth y'all may start with meeting up with each other. The Prophet The Prophet billthesomething billthesomething you may catch up.))​

Sakaala yawned and snuggled into the comfy bed, ignoring the soft sound of water hitting glass. She let out a low noise of distress as a sense of unease pushed against her mind. Water.. I wasn't near water last night.. As the thought crossed her mind, Sakaala sat bolt upright in the bed glancing around her unfamiliar surroundings. "What in the name of.." She started before being interrupted by a disembodied voice. She listened intently to the voice before sliding off the before sliding to the floor and pulling the hologram disc from under the bed. She rolled her eyes at the next words spoken and started pushing buttons, wanting to learn as much as possible before she ventured from the strange room.

Sakaala sighed as she closed the hologram, sliding the disk into a pocket in the lining of her skirt. "I suppose the only way to learn more is to go explore." She grumbled, rising to her feet and walking to the door. She slowly turned the handle, pushing the door open as she peered cautiously into the ships elaborate hall. I wonder if there are other passengers.. Strange enough without being the only person.. She thought as she headed towards the stairs, scanning the area as she went.

I commence vision to scan the area around me. It is quite cold in here. And... this isn't the saferoom. Where am I? Water sloshes along the window beside me, and a strange, nearly undecipherable voice speaks to tell various information. I subconsciously follow it to find a small disc with a hologram function. I open it, read the contents. After reading it, did I realize a stylized watch was inadvertently attached to my left wrist. It was labeled with the number 4, so I guess this is a pretty serious game. I try tugging at it in vain, and the bomb inside me feels like it could go off at any time. How did they even manage to? Still, this does not look like the place I'm used to. I decided to go out of the room, no matter how comfy it gets, folding my wings downwards.

I saw a very luxurious hall outside, in contrast to the silver door which leads to the room I was in. I've never been to somewhere more luxurious. Suddenly, there was... a fabled human? But... how? Humans only existed a very long time ago. Where was I even!? I decided to approach it.

"Where am I?" I say in a young, but serious voice. I think demanding information on someone is rather upfront, but I'm seriously not sure. I spot a watch on their left wrist, but can't see the number from where I am standing. They seem to be a female human, although, something seems off about other particular details, but I'm not sure what.

OceanBunny OceanBunny

Last edited:
Sakaala turned as another being approached her. Dropping into a defensive stance, she studied the strange being, who appeared to be some sort of walking mechanical shark? Shaking off her confusion she looked up to his eyes. "I'm not sure, I just awoke a moment ago.." She stated. "If you don't mind my asking.. what exactly are you?" She asked as she glanced to his wrist, noting he wore a numbered watch similar to the one she'd found on her own wrist.

Base Form Base Form

Sakaala turned as another being approached her. Dropping into a defensive stance, she studied the strange being, who appeared to be some sort of walking mechanical shark? Shaking off her confusion she looked up to his eyes. "I'm not sure, I just awoke a moment ago.." She stated. "If you don't mind my asking.. what exactly are you?" She asked as she glanced to his wrist, noting he wore a numbered watch similar to the one she'd found on her own wrist.

Base Form Base Form
"What I am? But, I'm only a common F-60 Falcon Eagle, surely you know of--" I responded to the strange person but then I stop to think. They definitely don't know what I am.

Am I in a super secret human cruise? But there have been no reports of humans since 4583. Surely someone could have known about a well-known extinct race would have been cruising on a large boat.

"...if you only woke up a moment ago just like me..." and glancing again at the person's wrist, I continue. "...then did you hear that voice earlier?" I asked. I think they will know what I am talking about.

The rocking of the bed felt like being on a hammock, swaying in the breeze as the sound of waves washed against the shore. It even smelled like salt water. What a vivid dream.

'ER HERM, before you decide to leave the room...'

Rudely awakened, the purple haired boy reached a hand up to rub his eyes, blinking the remnants of sleep away before looking around the strange, cabin-like sleeping space. To his left now, was a porthole, showing that his dream of ocean waves wasn't as far off as he'd been thinking. His brows furrowed in confusion. He'd just been in town buying some snacks when suddenly everything was dark.

Pushing up off the bed, the young man made his way toward the door, his left hand holding his backpack tight to his body.
His right hand flinched when it reached the door, concerned at the idea of approaching these strangers who probably wouldn't care whether he lived or died, before he pushed it wide open into the unknown.

While he did appreciate the comforts of a good bed, it was a little bit more comfy than the ones he was used to. A lot more comfy, actually. He was all sprawled out across the bed, having the best nap he'd had in a long time, when he was suddenly interrupted by a voice. Greetings, hope I startled you.

With a sudden jolt, the young man scrambled up from the position he was in to find himself in the most luxurious... hotel room? that he'd ever seen. It was unfamiliar, and the moment his green eyes opened, he became filled with a foreboding feeling of dread. Now fully awake, he scanned the room to assess his situation, his adrenaline rushing from the danger of being an unwilling passenger on a cruise ship. In his state of confusion, he looked around for a ladder to seduce, but was disappointed when he found none. The second thing he noticed, besides the absence of a seduceable ladder, was not anything on the walls or door, but the metal device on his left wrist. Upon closer inspection, it was a watch he didn't remember having before, and on it was a number 6. The LED light of the number alarmed him, and now all he wanted to do was get out of there. Not to mention that voice that spoke earlier. The man took a deep breath and ran his other hand through his hair, quickly calming down. Okay, he'll just go through that door and find out what was going on.

ER HERM, before you decide to leave the room, please check the bottom of your beds.

Now THIS was uncannily weird. It was like that voice knew exactly what he was doing, and what he was thinking. He looked around the room once more, convinced that there was a camera there that was broadcasting footage to the voice on the speakers. He didn't like the idea of the voice watching him as he slept, but what he didn't like more was his obligation to obey it. A bit frustrated, he figured that if he wanted to get out, he would have to listen to its instructions.

He reached under the bed and pulled out the metal disk, which flickered to life with a hologram. The man watched and listened to the stick figure talk, beginning to get sick of its annoying voice, and reluctantly pressed the hologram's buttons to hear what sounded to him as rules. Rules for a game, that is.

"What kind of bullshit is this?"

Resisting the urge to chuck the metal disk at the wall, he stared at the stick figure almost as if he demanded an explanation for it. What he didn't understand was the reason he was chosen to participate in this game. From what the hologram said, there were 9 players, and he was the sixth one. Bracelet Number Six, he supposed, examining the watch he was given. Stylish his ass, it was red and ugly and looked like a plastic toy watch given to children when they wanted to feel like adults.

Anyway, Number Six figured he would deal with the matter of the other participants in the game now that he was fully informed on the situation. There was no doubt that they'd been kidnapped as well, kept in rooms like his until the game could truly begin. At which point, they would have to meet each other and be forced to work together if they wanted to escape the ship.

He came out of his door to see the interior of the ship, which looked uncannily similar to the Titanic. Everything was furnished very exquisitely, and it was hard for him to believe that a game such as this was going to take place in such a fancy cruise ship. To be entirely honest, the situation he was in was like something straight out of a movie, or a video game. Whoever was the mastermind of this game was either filthy rich and just wanted to fuck with people, or would benefit from this game somehow. Either way, he wasn't going to escape just by standing there. Number Six eventually came to a staircase with a couple of people on it- actually, scratch that, one person and... something. "You're a plane? Are you sure you aren't a human in a metal suit?" He asked it, clearly not believing it. People were really taking the whole 'I identify as an attack helicopter' thing way too far.

Illiana awoke to the sound of water sloshing about near her. She opened her eyes, worried her apartment had somehow flooded. But when she opened her eyes she knew she was not where she had fallen asleep.

"Greetings, I hope I startled you..." Illiana listened to the voice intently, not wanting to miss a single thing they said and followed it's instructions, "... Anyway, just press the buttons if you want to learn more. You should be more grateful!"

She scanned through the information then looked at the watch on her wrist. It glowed steadily and displayed the number 3. She gave the room a once-over, searching for anything else that may be useful to her, but came up empty-handed. 'I hope I can get out of here soon, I just want to be home and have everything go back to normal.'

She peeked outside of the door slowly, attempting to be discreet. She noticed people standing around outside, they didn't seem hostile. She walked out slowly and made a mental escape plan in case things did not go well.

"Hello."

"F60 Falcon Eagle.." She tested the strange words. Shaking her head lightly, Sakaala relaxed her stance as she looked the creature over again. "The voice that led to the hologram disc. Yes, I heard it." She stated as she heard more doors open. "I'd be willing to bet all the passengers heard the message." She looked up as a boy descended towards them, asking the F60 if he was a disguised human. She shook her head lightly at the question and turned the girl also coming towards them. "Hello, I'm designated as 7 according to the watch, you?" She asked, not sure if she should reveal her name to the group or not.

Base Form Base Form EliaAnneFree EliaAnneFree fifth fifth MysticNeko MysticNeko

Illiana was silent for a moment, weighing her options on how to respond. 'I better not reveal my true name unless absolutely necessary.' She nodded at 7 and spoke clearly, "You can refer to me as 3. I take it that none of you know the reason we are here?"

This time, the squeaking of an opening door was heard. I looked around to spot another human being. Despite not being up close, it is still very apparent another human person was in front of me. What. The. Heck. Two more arrive...

For a moment, I've stood stunned to stand in front of such creatures, in the flesh. I wave this new ones over to us slowly, beckoning them to join us. I also spot another watch. As much as I hate to admit... this seems really real. I turn to some rude male human remarking about my absolutely normal state.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm normal. I don't know how living, breathing humans are right in front of me, but I'm also kidnapped to this ship, so what do I know?" I return. I listen some more to the others who newly arrive. One of them says their watch number is three, thus to refer to them as 3, for the reason I think so as to not reveal their volatile personal information. However...

"... don't you think just calling yourself three is... simple? I'll call you Tri, instead, since that also means three, but cooler. On the same note, everyone, call me..."

I think for probably a minute, ignoring what others were saying to each other.

"... Quad, because it also means four, or Snow, because it is related to Winter, the 4th season of the year..." I mumble to no one in particular.

OceanBunny OceanBunny EliaAnneFree EliaAnneFree fifth fifth MysticNeko MysticNeko

From the way it worded it, Mr./Mrs. (he didn't want to assume) Fighter Jet wasn't used to being around humans. Number Six crossed his arms. "Okay, sure. I won't judge you. Be what you want as long as you don't get in my way or anything," he said, completely judging it. To be honest, he didn't really have a problem with non-humans. After what he'd been through, he was kind of used to it by now, but a sentient F-60 was an entirely different story.

Whatever, not like it affected him.

For now, the members of the group were introducing themselves by their bracelet numbers. Nobody seemed to want to give out their real name, and the holder of bracelet number six felt the same way. "My name will Saturn," He stated, looking around at the others, beginning to match codenames with faces and features. Number Four- the F-60- would be easy to remember, being the only one there made out of metal. Seven was the blonde girl with the pointy ears, and Three was the girl with the ponytail. Okay, simple.

He held up his bracelet, which had his number on it, for them to see. "It's the sixth planet from the sun," Saturn explained. "Oh, by the way," He started to say, turning to look at the holder of bracelet number four, "You should just go with Winter. It sounds a lot cooler than just 'Quad', I think." Being called Quad as number four was basically the equivalent of being called Sex as number six.

Wait, isn't Saturn the third planet in the solar system? Not for humans, apparently. At any case, I think I like it.

"Sure thing, Saturn. Saturn, huh... there's a nice... ring to it?" I added pointing both index fingers at him. Although, I don't think this is the appropriate time to joke, though, which I might have realized a bit too late.

"... also, yeah, I think I'll go with Winter, guys." I said again to no one in particular, acknowledging Saturn's suggestion.

"Also, shouldn't there be others? I think there should be nine people according to these 'rules'" I suggested.

fifth fifth EliaAnneFree EliaAnneFree OceanBunny OceanBunny MysticNeko MysticNeko

The room where everyone was gathering was even more luxurious than the room he'd woken up inside, but the company it held could not be further from such. There was a plane with features one might almost consider humanoid, a girl who looked like an elf from some fantasy novel and a few other humans. It was certainly fun hearing people start picking out their nicknames. And safer than giving out their actual names to a room full of strangers.

Bringing his hand up toward his face, the purple haired boy put two fingers up in a V, his pointer finger poking his own cheek. "I'm Peace then. For the peace sign's two fingers." He then brought both fingers down to tap his watch display, which showed a gaudy digital number 2 on it. He was pretty proud of the nickname, and hoped that maybe it might bring him good fortune. Perhaps he could become some sort of peace keeper amongst the chaos that was this...'game' they were all being forced to play.

After listening to the others speak for a while, Peace found himself shifting to stand closer to the brown haired boy going by the codename 'Saturn'. He seemed to have a solid head on his shoulders. The intellectual leader type...not a bad sort of person to get to know considering he'd always been more of a supporter than a leader himself.

Sakaala listened closely as the others introduced themselves. When they were all done she scanned through them, memorizing there numbers and nicknames. Two is Peace, the girl is 3, F60 is 4 or Winter, 6 is Saturn..She thought, scanning over their faces once more before turning back to Winter. "One, five, eight, and nine are not present." She stated looking towards the stairs and various doors. "Perhaps they are still going through the holograms information."

Last edited:
The waves crashing against the far wall had all but provided white noise as Aegis went over all the information for what seemed the 10th time. Sitting at the foot of his bed, number one watch on and disc displaying various information. Reading it in his head, he couldn't help but get shivers. "This.... I seem to have discovered a secret boss...... I hope this is fun, and that the other peeps aren't shook. Can't have dead weight on a quest." He said to himself laughing a little, reminiscing on when he first woke up. How surprised and off guard he was. Glad he tool care of it.

"I guess I'll go meet the party members now. I need to confirm some things. Plus, I'd hate it for them to start the fun without me!" Aegis said, dropping the disc on his bed and out the door in one swift motion. As he turned the corner could already see the small group gathering at the base of the stairs. "Wow! You Guy's are like snowflakes. Nobody's the same. Cool!" He greeted, sliding down the rail of the staircase. "This game is super cool, right? Oh, I'm number 1, Frey. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.". Everyone knows you never reveal anything unless necessary. He couldn't trust these people, but he could be peaceful. So Aegis smiled and held out a hand as a gesture for peace .

Last edited:
Sakaala listened closely as the others introduced themselves. When they were all done she scanned through them, memorizing there numbers and nicknames. Two is Peace, the girl is 3, F60 is 4 or Winter, 6 is Saturn..She thought, scanning over their faces once more before turning back to Winter. "One, five, eight, and nine are not present." She stated looking towards the stairs and various doors. "Perhaps they are still going through the holograms information."
I acknowledge Peace as they came and introduced themself to the group, then the first human I found said that one, five, eight, and nine are not present. I counted the people myself according to their supposed nicknames.

"Huh, your right." I simply remarked. I hope they would come out of their rooms now. Almost in accordance to that, a new one came to the group. They introduce themselves as Frey, holder of watch #1.

"Nice meeting you, Frey. As you can see, if I think I got the rules right, there should be three more people. You're not exactly late." I say to the new acquaintance.

OceanBunny OceanBunny The Prophet The Prophet

Saturn was silent, and stared at Winter for a good 5 seconds. "Really? This game is snow laughing matter," He said in a flat voice, casually throwing out a pun of his own. In a stressful, dangerous situation like this, humor could lighten the mood a little. The real danger here was the whole deal with the bombs, which he didn't really believe, and the other people there, none of which he trusted. Still, it wouldn't stop him from joking around a bit, albeit in his usual, serious tone.

Now that the topic came up, he realized that there were supposed to be more... participants in the game. It was just now that Saturn realized that another, younger-looking boy with purple hair was there. He showed his bracelet around- number two- and introduced himself as Peace. The kid seemed like a pretty calm guy, one that might be good to get close to. Saturn wasn't sure- he himself certainly wasn't the leader type, despite his more assertive personality. He only thought himself more down-to-earth than most people.

Number seven, the elf-like woman, began listing the bracelet numbers that had yet to arrive. One, Five, Eight, and Nine. Saturn crossed his arms. These people were just really slow, and he doubted that something happened to them to prevent them from grouping up with the rest of the participants. The mastermind wouldn't just kill off his playthings, now would he?

As he continued mulling everything over in silence, a chipper greeting broke the air, a pale man with white hair accompanying the new voice. The new guy slid down the railing of the staircase, and Saturn immediately got the feeling that he was going to be a piece of work. Snowflakes was fucking right. This was the weirdest group of people he'd been with in a long time, and he'd seen a lot of things in his life. "Speak of the devil," Saturn deadpanned, turning around to look at the man, who introduced himself as bracelet number one. "Your name is Frey, huh? If I were you, I'd avoid revealing as much personal information as possible." He put his hands in his pockets. "That is, if you weren't already using a fake name."

"Hello, sorry for intruding on the acquaintance get-together party you've all been in!" A voice said. Its distinguished voice of that auto-tuned to a male is prominent. At first, it didn't talk again for a whole minute, dissapearing as abruptly as it came. Then it sounded once more.

"Sorry, me chaps, but apparently when I went to speak with your fellow sleeping operatives, I might have put too much into their dosage. Anywho, I think 8 will stir soon, but I can't say that about the other two-- whoops, a bit too much information! Anyway--" and almost immediately after, the walls move behind the participants, and reveal that numbered doors were behind them: doors #2 and #3.

"...as much as I hate to admit it, 5, 8, and 9 aren't going to stir very soon and is pretty much what anyone of you will call "a technical difficulty". Thus, I only have doors to which you can all pass to. Get to escaping; your get-together is making me jealous!" The voice said. The male sound almost doesn't fit with the flamboyant attitude behind it. After not responding for five minutes, the group can now plan groups.

((Go ahead, I'll keep watch to post immediately about the new room you guys enter. Yes, it is possible.))

I only gave a sarcastic thumbs up to the Ring Man but before we could talk with ourselves much longer, the same voice from before gave some more information. This kidnapper was quite inadequate. Really, are they kidding us? There goes your participants. Its probably safe to say that they disn't have the best of preparations. Then, I look into the doors that revealed themselves to us. I thought to myself, it's actually starting now. I just have to think up of a digital root that will let me enter one of the doors, right? After only half a minute, I have thought of a combination.

"Peace, me, and Saturn. If I understand correctly, then the digital root of ours matches with door number 3. Wait, but what does that leave with you three?" I ask to Frey, Tri, and the one with the seven watch. Also, I was sure of other combinations that could let me enter door number 2, but I'm not sure. I huddle closer to the two new buddies to indicate how I want us to group. I might be a bit too trusting, but I'm willing to risk the fact that, in this situation, we were all victims.

The Prophet The Prophet EliaAnneFree EliaAnneFree MysticNeko MysticNeko

Sakaala listened to Winter and then did her own calculations. 4, 6 , and 2 come to 12 and 1 + 2 = 3 so that leaves 7, 3, and 1 which come to 11 and 1 + 1 = 2.. All is good I suppose.. too bad there is no door 5.. She bit her lip lightly before looking towards the other. "Frey, Tri and I will be able to pass through door 2 if everyone is okay with those combinations." She stated slowly. "I'm not sure if splitting up is smart.. We should try more combinations. Try to get us all through the same door."

Sakaala listened to Winter and then did her own calculations. 4, 6 , and 2 come to 12 and 1 + 2 = 3 so that leaves 7, 3, and 1 which come to 11 and 1 + 1 = 2.. All is good I suppose.. too bad there is no door 5.. She bit her lip lightly before looking towards the other. "Frey, Tri and I will be able to pass through door 2 if everyone is okay with those combinations." She stated slowly. "I'm not sure if splitting up is smart.. We should try more combinations. Try to get us all through the same door."
Oh rustbucket. How did I not realize that sooner.

"Wait, split up? Wait a minute..."

I gathered some combinations together. I really did not like the idea of us splitting up. This set of doors was definitely that voice's idea. So, if he added them all together, bar 5, 8, and 9, the digital root would be 5.

"Darn, I forgot that this meant we will be splitting up. I don't like this. There's no door number 5 for all six of us to go through either."

Wait, did I miss a rule? I forgot already.

fifth fifth The Prophet The Prophet

Last edited:
Peace shook his head, hair falling into his face. "We all come out to 5. Having us split into two groups of three is probably safest." He glanced up toward his bangs and blew a puff of air to push them out of his eyes. So he'd be with Saturn and Winter. Neither of them were making him feel super nervous so he felt safe going with the pair of them. Or at least safe-ish. As safe as one could feel in a fancy death-boat.

What really made him nervous though was the whole 'Red and Dead' thing. He needed to be able to trust his teammates so that he knew all three would walk through and not leave their teammates on the other side to die. He licked his lips nervously, trying to calm himself down and prepare for whatever might meet them on the other side of those doors.

He moved toward door number three, reaching his hand up to the 'red' and scanning his bracelet. It made a resounding beeping sound, showing the number two on the display. Well...now he knew how that bit worked!

Peace shook his head, hair falling into his face. "We all come out to 5. Having us split into two groups of three is probably safest." He glanced up toward his bangs and blew a puff of air to push them out of his eyes. So he'd be with Saturn and Winter. Neither of them were making him feel super nervous so he felt safe going with the pair of them. Or at least safe-ish. As safe as one could feel in a fancy death-boat.

What really made him nervous though was the whole 'Red and Dead' thing. He needed to be able to trust his teammates so that he knew all three would walk through and not leave their teammates on the other side to die. He licked his lips nervously, trying to calm himself down and prepare for whatever might meet them on the other side of those doors.

He moved toward door number three, reaching his hand up to the 'red' and scanning his bracelet. It made a resounding beeping sound, showing the number two on the display. Well...now he knew how that bit worked!
...oh yeah, only up to five people, and a minimum of three people to door, wasn't it? Even if there was a door 5 its RED might not let a sixth person scan their watch. I watch as Peace took the lead towards door number 3. They put up their hand against it and the beep that follows seems to assure that the RED has taken in Peace's watch. This means that I'll have to follow suite, right? I follow Peace's action once he was done, and put up my left hand to it. What a fascinating piece of technology. At any rate, it scans my watch, and probably has registered my number.

"Hey Saturn, if we're ready, you pull the lever. I sure hope all of us don't split up too far..." I say to them. I stand aside to observe the people once more. They don't like this more than I do. Despite the luxurious design of the place they were in, the dread that comes with not being able to group together through all this seems to be the kidnappers idea. What is up with these wierd rules, wanting to do their weird games?

fifth fifth MysticNeko MysticNeko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back