• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The nintendoverse: a nintendo crossover rp of epic proportions

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“Sorry, but your princess is in another castle.” The small creature says. It’s short and sort of tannish with a blue jacket and a mushroom cap on its head.

“What?” You say, not entirely sure what’s going on.

“Oh, sorry.” The creature says. “Old habits die hard. Anyway, my name’s toad and we need your help. Come with me. I’ll explain on the way.” The creature leads you to a strange orange machine. A spaceship, you might know depending on where your from. Outside the ship is a woman in orange armor. “This is Samus.” Toad says. “The others are inside the ship. Come on.” You enter the ship to find many other strange people. You wonder what's going on and what you’ve gotten yourself into. You’re about to embark on an adventure unlike anything before. Are you ready?

GM notes

Hello. The names Backset. And welcome to my nintendo crossover rp, The Nintendoverse. Nintendo has many vast and varied franchises and I theorize they all take place in the same universe. Thus, this rp explores what would happen if all these franchises met up. In this rp Toad from the mario franchise is, with the help of Samus from the metroid franchise, gathering up heroes to fight a giant cosmic evil TBA. Unless someone wants to play them, Samus and Toad will be NPCs.

I would prefer Canon characters but OCs are fine so long as you can make them work. Also: please keep canon characters in character as they are presented in their home series. Thank you.

That basically sums it up. Are you ready?

aight, i can do Captain Falcon?

also, there's been a massive influx of multifandoms RPs lately and i love it - i wonder what's going on, though?

well, this past week like three or four have popped up. i'm not complaining, of course, its just a bit odd :P

anyhoo, am i allowed Captain Falcon? also, i've had a question - we know that Nintendo like to have easter eggs from their franchise in their games (i can think of three references to F-Zero across the franchises), but how are you treating those in this? coincidence, canon, etc?

well, this past week like three or four have popped up. i'm not complaining, of course, its just a bit odd :P

anyhoo, am i allowed Captain Falcon? also, i've had a question - we know that Nintendo like to have easter eggs from their franchise in their games (i can think of three references to F-Zero across the franchises), but how are you treating those in this? coincidence, canon, etc?
Depends on the easter eggs.

Most of them will probably be canon.

well, off the top of my head, there's Falcon's helmet in Kirby, the Blue Falcon and Fire Stingray in Mario RPG, i believe (then, obviously, the Mario Kart references), and in Starfox there are the G-Zero races which are effectively F-Zero. In F-Zero, there is also a character called James McCloud, who dresses exactly like Fox McCloud's father and is the leader of the Galaxy Dogs squadron - in F-Zero, James McCloud's racer looks like the Wyvern, too.

Honestly not suprised falcon's helmet ended up in a kirby game. That one's canon.

The mario rpg references probably won't be canon.

Not sure about the star fox one. Probably canon.

And the reference to star fox in F-zero is canon.

So I have a question: if I were to choose Metroid or Zelda would I have to be conformant with one incarnation of them or could I have some sort of frankenstein of their powers? Say have the Wind Waker, the Ocarina of Time and the Breath of the Wild?

So I have a question: if I were to choose Metroid or Zelda would I have to be conformant with one incarnation of them or could I have some sort of frankenstein of their powers? Say have the Wind Waker, the Ocarina of Time and the Breath of the Wild?
Um... Sure.

I'm down for this.
What characters have been taken? (I wanna be Link, Meta Knight, or Kirby)

Also, what counts as Nintendo? Does Animal Crossing count? What about Harvest Moon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back