• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The nintendoverse: a nintendo crossover rp of epic proportions

Since it's now on the Switch, I would like to request this guy! :D

latest

Name: Dovahkiin ( Character: Justus Bormah )

Race: Nord (Raised by an Imperial Family prior to crossing the Borders of Skyrim.)

Class: Adventurer (Jack of all trades.)

Primary Gear: Iron Helm, Gauntlets, and Boots, Studded Leather Armor. (The Trailer Dovahkiin's Gear. Enhanced via Smithing, of course.)

Secondary Gear: Dragon Plate Equipment. (Also enhanced.)

Primary Weapons: Dragonbone Longsword, Shield, and Bow. (Sharpened.)

Secondary Weapons: Magic, Shouts, and Poisons.

Abilities: (Pretty much every ability you can get from Skyrim... list would be a bit too long.)

Additional Notes: Most of his abilities and stuff can be toned down to a "Lower Tier" at the beginning... y'know, to allow a sense of progression. But this could pretty much be him whenever he's advanced even futher through the storyline. ^_^

Since it's now on the Switch, I would like to request this guy! :D

latest

Name: Dovahkiin ( Character: Justus Bormah )

Race: Nord (Raised by an Imperial Family prior to crossing the Borders of Skyrim.)

Class: Adventurer (Jack of all trades.)

Primary Gear: Iron Helm, Gauntlets, and Boots, Studded Leather Armor. (The Trailer Dovahkiin's Gear. Enhanced via Smithing, of course.)

Secondary Gear: Dragon Plate Equipment. (Also enhanced.)

Primary Weapons: Dragonbone Longsword, Shield, and Bow. (Sharpened.)

Secondary Weapons: Magic, Shouts, and Poisons.

Abilities: (Pretty much every ability you can get from Skyrim... the list would be a bit too long.)

Additional Notes: Most of his abilities and stuff can be toned down to a "Lower Tier" at the beginning... y'know, to allow a sense of progression. But this could pretty much be him whenever he's advanced even further through the storyline. ^_^
Nope, ain't going to happen mate.
Being on a Nintendo platform does not a Nintendo franchise make! Skyrim is the first Elder Scrolls game to ever be on a Nintendo platform, there is a reason people were surprised when it showed up on the Switch. By this logic Call of Duty is Nintendo

The Elder Scrolls series also has a very (and I mean very) fleshed out world with fiendishly deep lore which would conflict with this RPs premise of fusing all the worlds of all the Nintendo games together.

Yeah, I probably should have just said 'Skyrim ain't Nintendo' or not say anything.

Last edited:
Eh, it's fine. Was mostly a joke, anyways. xD

However, I'm gonna go on ahead and say you might as well also say "Indie Games don't count" either, since technically they ain't OFFICIALLY Nintendo, as well. :P

(( Which means Shovel Knight ain't an option, either. ))

Indie games don't count. Especially indie games that are available on non nintendo platforms. In the same vain, games that aren't indie and are avaliable on non nintendo platforms are not nintendo games either.

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels Though, if Nintendo did release Mario on the PS4 I would still consider it Nintendo, so if BackSet BackSet was saying that 'Anything that is released on a non-Nintendo console isn't Nintendo even if it's owned by them.' I would disagree.

P.S. I feel extremely idiotic for not asking if you were trolling with the Dovakin post.

i think we can safely say that this died before it started...well, i guess that's what happens when the GM completely ignores the RP he created. :/
welp, i think its safe for me to do an unfollow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back