• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The nintendoverse: a nintendo crossover rp of epic proportions

Characters taken, based on interest:
BackSet BackSet : most NPC characters, including Toad (Super Mario series)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind : I'm gunning for either Marie (Splatoon), or Luigi (Super Mario series)
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald : Captain Falcon
DoomyGloom DoomyGloom : either Samus (Metroid) or Link (Legend of Zelda series)

As for what qualifies as Nintendo, anything you wouldn't be surprised to see in Super Smash Bros. 7, as a rule of thumb. But probably a case-by-case basis.

Last edited:
I'm down for this.
What characters have been taken? (I wanna be Link, Meta Knight, or Kirby)

Also, what counts as Nintendo? Does Animal Crossing count? What about Harvest Moon?
What cpunts as nintendo: any first or second party franchises. (Kirby is taken by me, btw.)

its funny coz the Fabulous colour palette is based off Jodi Summers - one of the female F-Zero racers - so i like to imagine that Falcon just literally stole her clothes and decided to wear them.

also, TFW you find out that the name Palutena may have originated from the ancient Greek word for 'virgin'. The more you know, I guess.

there's a question i never realised i had - why do ice climbers have massive, heavy mallets as opposed to actual climbing gear?

I'm definitely looking at this... Question though, if you don't mind: Is each Nintendo universe/franchise reserved by a player, or is it possible for there to be two characters from the same universe? (Definitely not looking at a Kirby character- not at all :ghostl: )

I'm definitely looking at this... Question though, if you don't mind: Is each Nintendo universe/franchise reserved by a player, or is it possible for there to be two characters from the same universe? (Definitely not looking at a Kirby character- not at all :ghostl: )
No, two characters from the same universe is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back