• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Next Step...

Wait there's still time to send them in, right? I just got home, so I'm typing it up now.

What timezone do you live in (or rather, what time is it for you now)? Just so I have a general idea of how long I have to type.

Cool, so we're in the same time zone. Expect my audition within the hour, then. ( ' v ' )

Woo!

Okay, to everyone that auditioned!

All of your auditions were wonderful in their own ways! You all expressed the desired traits. Being so, I chose the following to be in this role play because of the unique multitude of personality traits: advanced expression, communicative ability as well as friendliness.

Siri, Lady and Bardiel, you are all agents of the United States Government. I will be the story teller and back down from being an agent myself.

To everyone who did not get a part, please don't take it personally, I did enjoy everyone's work and effort. In the future, there may be more parts that you are more fitting for! Thank you again, everyone. On the end of the recruitment post, there is a link to the standing story where we will continue to start the role play. I will make the first post tonight after I get back from college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back