• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New World - OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's, still the sane, but they wanted a level of canon bound by material that isn't even available for most of us, this is where the problems lie.
But 90% of it is cause of Ainz. Which wouldnt make sense.

To be fair, the GM hasn't exactly helped in matters of either quelling this or explaining anything when a question is asked about this stuff. I'd vote for a new GM or at least someone to act as Co-GM to help them.

Yes, I'm voting for Petroshka Petroshka .
I vote for her too.

And, yeah, I feel sorry for the Gog Himself as well. They even said this wasn't supposed to be a huge issue because they aren't very far in the novels, but seemingly those two guys can't take a "take it easy" agreement and run with it.

Ah fuck it I should at least explain what I mean.

When you read the light novel you realize just how well the world building is done. As such the you get to appreciate the world of Overlord.

The issue is that some people want to follow the world of Overlord because they have a strong appreciation for it, While others want to do their own thing and make something unique.

Both are not wrong and want to make the rp fun in their own ways. The issue is that everyone keep treating each other like a fucking enemy instead of trying to figure out a way both could work!

I see.... So basically those two went too far in proving a point and rage quit?

Sad.

Ah fuck it I should at least explain what I mean.

When you read the light novel you realize just how well the world building is done. As such the you get to appreciate the world of Overlord.

The issue is that some people want to follow the world of Overlord because they have a strong appreciation for it, While others want to do their own thing and make something unique.

Both are not wrong and want to make the rp fun in their own ways. The issue is that everyone keep treating each other like a fucking enemy instead of trying to figure out a way both could work!
I'll be honest here. We kinda ARE settled in using the world that is set. Thing is, I guess people got confused and thought we are following the events in the anime and novel.

I see.... So basically those two went too far in proving a point and rage quit?
What? We ain't expecting anyone to follow events, Kuro fucking broke a fairly specific part of Canon just to keep a fucking World Boss as a guardian and acted like we were trying to bully them when we criticized that (and randomly called my character a Mary Sue. Ain't forgetting that shit) while Lindew randomly acted as if we were trying to flame her for some reason.

The part of Canon that was broken wasn't related to Canon events and shit, but to YGGDRASIL lore and how the game worked.

If you're not in the RP anymore, why are you still posting in the thread?

I've already contacted the GM about the behavior and remarks said in this OOC so I suggest that if you're no longer with us, you stop replying. It's none of your business anymore; let's part and leave it at that.

So I'm supposed to let you expose a biased version of what happened and ignore as you paint us as some kind of rage quiters who were mad about how people didn't follow their headcanon? Sounds great. I'm done with this shit.

..well on the brightside this saves me from having to answer those questions with detail

But imma answer them anyway

1 same but libterties will be taken especially for roble cause we dont know too much about then

2 same
3 same
4 same
5 gone
6 literally depends on us
7 aren’t adventuror guilds only in The kingdom in the anime?

And the funny thing is? All these CSes and the characters therein where made with the GM's blessing, silent or otherwise. There was a time to question it, and that had passed after the first round of IC posts. Well I won't be crying over spilled milk, though I go agree we actually need a GM / Co-GM to moderate this place. It's pretty aimless and lawless at the moment, and not in the good way.

First off, nobody should have to read an entire light novel series to enjoy a fandom rp, if you have read them, it's a neat bonus to have if you do but don't force LN information down others throats and expect them to read it.

Third, did this really all start over someone's NPC tag or a summon? Because I already said near the beginning that if your summon/spell/ability needs explaining than do so even if it's not in the anime (because that's what we're going off of)

For concerns of restarting that discourse I'm abstaining from answering that. Suffice it to say, differences in lore and people's perceptions are the cause of a great many human conflicts, both in reality and in our virtual one here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back