• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The new, the fresh, the improved partner search

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters
So I just noticed that my old partner search thread is from 2017.

Yikes.

Before I start, let me already apologize for a lack of fancy coding. I'm on mobile. And I'm still grieving the loss of my best friend the div box.

Rest in peace, my friend, you served me well...

Movin' on!

spider-pool.jpg

• I'm 22. That being said I am okay with rping with minors, however no romance.

I should be able to post somewhere between two or three times a day to once every other day. It just really depends on my schedule.

Let's plot together! There's nothing that puts me off more quickly than only getting replies like 'I'm fine with either', 'you decide', 'leaving it up to you' and so on. Please! Don't make me feel like I'm talking to a robot!

Face claims. Art, anime, dolls, realistic, I'm fine with it all. But yes, I'd like a face claim. I just like to visualize X3

I'm having a rather stressful life, so most of the time I just don't have the nerve and time to write novel style. Usually I'm somewhere between 3 to 5 paragraphs.

All in for romance! As long as it develops naturally and you're 18+ (Not because smut, but... Eh. It feels just a little fishy to me to write romance with minors).

I'm fine with PMs as well as threads, whatever you prefer, really. I understand some people feel uncomfortable rping in a thread because everyone could read what they wrote. No discord though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back