The New OOC and Hangout

First, an apology: Some of you may have been accompanying my situation from Discord, some may not, so I'll be succinct. Before anything, I'm sorry that I have been coming and going this past two weeks. I'm not going to dwell in this too much, whoever wants the full story is free to PM me or mention me on the Discord server, but pretty much everything has drastically changed these past weeks for me.
My parents came to drag me back just when I thought I had free time again, I had to move from the apartment I was at, had past week in transition, staying on a mom's friend place on a favor. So yeah, lots and lots of things. I have just finished moving Sunday, and I like the new place, it's pretty comfy and such. Lots of things I'll have to re-learn but heh, that's life. What this means for you it's I'm pretty free again, yay~

About 4.5 'AEGIS to the Rescue':
Despite we having some activity lately, I think this needs to be said very clearly: The thread is not dead.
I have just updated the OP with the tie-locks list and damn! That's extremely embarrassing! Pretty much the entire thread is waiting on me, and I can never apologise enough for that >o<
It might be a while before I can reply, not because of lack of time, but because of backstage planning. However, fear not, I am working on that. WE are working on that and as soon as I have a clear answer, I shall deliver and get the mission moving again. This is merely something that needs to be done to get things going smoothly. Worry not!

I think that's everything I needed to say.
I managed to catch up with all the other missions in the gaps I had here and there. It was mostly 2-7 Miracle Squad (That I finally replied to a couple days ago!) and this thread that had the worst of this situation.
So yeah, posting shall return to it's normal schedule and even become more free since this is a new semester and I have less classes~ Yay more time for fun things! I'll attempt to warn with antecedence in case I have to go through something like this again. But that's pretty damn rare, really.

Thanks for all the patience. Truly, I thought that maybe people would have started to pester me more over this, two/three reminders is quite a low count for someone who has been unresponsive for weeks. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
This is the end of the announcement, have a good day/night!

Kindly, Necessity4Fun.

Last edited:
AFTER ONE THOUSAND YEARS, I HAVE FINALLY POSTED FOR THE FLOOF.
I hath also settled on my new character, after like, cycling through fifty idea's or so, as you do.
Been a while since I've been this active on AEGIS in terms of posting < _ >

77ca1a83b3ec8ceb6f9ef7b848576840.jpg

welian welian
Just a note that I'm gonna be visiting my Great aunt later today and staying at hers until late Sunday, so I'm probably not gonna be all that available or free until Monday or something.
Just letting ya know so you don't think I'm dead or something once I disappear for a lil while.
Might still be able to access Discord though!

Anyways, any waiting on posts on me or something, you'll probably have to wait until Sunday-Monday.

I'm also at my parents' for the Easter holiday Save Me
But I'm determined to at least reply to the PD mission with Juliana until Sunday~ (Someone MUST lend me a computer in this house!!)
I just thought that maybe @SweetNicole would like to react first >w<

Beaches will have to wait till Monday for a Kendrick post.

Aaaand a little update:
The 4.5 Parking Lot mission is currently depending on a planning PM I sent.
I made it clear in it that the receivers could wait to reply once they're not extremely busy, I'd hate to have it become yet another task for them. >w<

PS: welian welian the receivers are Gus and Frixz. Should you be in there too?

Last edited:
The current state of my inbox is making me cry, so unless you absolutely need my opinion... don't add me. XD

I spent Easter vacation playing GTA5 and marathoning Brotherhood, so that's why I was away. Now I got Le Finals to worry about.

I've spent my two week Easter holiday playing games and watching stuff when I have my GCSE'S in about five weeks time.
Feel free to pray for me, y'all ain't gonna be the only people I disappoint soon enough.

welian welian
SPEAKING OF DISAPPOINTMENT, I GOTTA ANNOUNCE THAT I SHALL FURTHER DISAPPOINT YOU.
So I've basically got my exams starting in around four-five weeks time and haven't reallllyyy done that much in terms of revision, so my posting is gonna be practically non-existent for like...eight - nine weeks, so I'm basically gonna be on some sort of hiatus kinda but kinda not.
Only times I'll be able to write a full-length post will be on the Weekend's probably but even that is probably gonna be a bit iffy.
I've basically gotta cram five years of education into five weeks of revision and then do as much revision as I can between the actual exams, so I might only be proactive on Discord and occasionally flicker onto RPN every now and then.

Anybody waiting on me or whatever for posts, feel free to contact me in some form and I'll be sure to try and work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread